[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
deadpool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: deadpool-and-colossus-movie.jpg (41 KB, 765x446) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-and-colossus-movie.jpg
41 KB, 765x446
Finally got around to watching this

At least it wasn't terrible
>>
>>82421804
Morena Baccarin was equal parts sexy and adorable.
>>
>>82422364
Need her to play Catwoman
>>
It was very disappointing that they wasted X Gon Give It To Ya on Deadpool, it would have been the perfect theme for Charles rolling out to kick some ass in Apocalypse.
>>
>>82423177
Charles can't kick anything let alone someone's ass
>>
>>82421804
Piotr was purest husbando.
>>
>>82424874
Negasonic laugh was purest laugh.
>>
>>82425112
I want to fuck her
I bet she dyed her hair blue and has a clit ring
>>
>>82421804
I thought the movie was just okay nothing to write home about. If you saw any of the trailers you have pretty much seen the movie.. 6/10
>>
>>82426183
>Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>82421804
This movie was pretty much Big Bang Theory.
>>
>>82426043
>I want to fuck her

Join the club, anon. Everyone does.
>>
>>82426183
& stay gone.
>>
I honestly expected this movie to be absolutely terrible, but i was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't as shitty as i had expected. I mean yeah it still wasn't a great movie, but i was expecting absolutely mind-shattering levels of fail, and it was almost decent.
>>
>>82421804
at least colossus had a speaking part and a real fight scene.
>>
File: 1460163812495.jpg (175 KB, 570x456) Image search: [Google]
1460163812495.jpg
175 KB, 570x456
>>82424790
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.