[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet his pop took one look at him and said "You dog you,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: raisin.png (524 KB, 698x430) Image search: [Google]
raisin.png
524 KB, 698x430
I bet his pop took one look at him and said

"You dog you, you dirty little dog you, you ain't no son of mine"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5vGJEJwIWE
>>
John R Dilworth was nothing but a John K copypasta.
>>
>>82420876
this meme must die
>>
I killed a guy for lookin' at me the way you are now.
>>
>>82420900
why do you think John K is so arrogant? because he's literally the inventor of typical 90's modern slapstick cartoons.

He hate stuff like Animaniacs or Tiny Toons cuz they are actually bad PC looney tunes rip-off with hollywood jokes.
>>
>>82421015
But John K spends most of his time sucking Clampett's dick. Dilworth's more of a Tex Avery guy.
>>
>>82421058
Even Stephen Hillenburg is a John K copypasta, Danny Antonucci too.
>>
What's wrong with food coupons?
>>
File: ratfink1.jpg (384 KB, 1325x1600) Image search: [Google]
ratfink1.jpg
384 KB, 1325x1600
>>82421015
fuck all of you. John K didn't come up with his style himself.
>>
>>82421015
>because he's literally the inventor of typical 90's modern slapstick cartoons.
Rocko's Modern Life was leagues and leagues more competent.

Why does no one suck Joe Murray's cock the way they suck John K's?
>>
>>82421246
But actually John K is responsable of all modern slapstick cartoons.

they are all offsprings of Ren&Stimpy.
>>
>>82421257
Because John K made Ren & Stimpy before him, also Rocko's modern was influenced by Ren & Stimpy.

also Joe Murray created garbage like Camp Lazlo.
>>
>>82420480
Malcolm is a fucking dick, teasing the dog about his parents. And the fact that he kind of looks like Courage makes it extra mean.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6dxjp0kcqs
parsley is cute
>>
>>82421335
>Camp Lazlo
>garbage
>>
>>82421335
>also Rocko's modern was influenced by Ren & Stimpy.
Apparently not in terms of QUALITY CONTROL.

And yes in case you're too stupid to get it, I am saying Ren and Stimpy is of poor quality.
>>
>>82421905
But it came first.
>>
>>82421814
Spongebob rip-off.

this is again something John K did first anyway.
>>
>>82421814
OMG AWESOME

that should be a real animated show.
>>
>>82421814
>you can be my catcher!

fucking lewd
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.