[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is the dummy alive? Or is he just that fucked up in the head?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Profile-ventriloquist.jpg (80 KB, 488x648) Image search: [Google]
Profile-ventriloquist.jpg
80 KB, 488x648
So is the dummy alive? Or is he just that fucked up in the head?
>>
Depends on who's writing.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 238x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 238x640
>>82417544
Pretty much. Male ventriloquest was largely portrayed as just crazy, female had hints that the dummy was magical, possessed, etc.
>>
>>82417637
unf
>>
Best Ventriloquist here
>>
Depends on the writer, but I personally prefer the 'fucked in the head' version by far. It's a lot creepier and makes Arnold Wesker more compelling as a character.
>>
>>82417721
Fag
>>
>>82417449
Of course Scarface is alive? What kind of a fucked up question is that?
>>
my headcanon is:

wesker was fucked up in the head. however he, like most humans, is somewhat psychic. his mental disorder led him to create a tulpa/thoughtform/imaginary friend attached to a dummy. the dummy feeds off his negative emotions to the point where it becomes self sustaining and sentient. from then on the dummy is "magic" and can corrupt anyone who is weak willed or willing to go along with whatever evil things vintriloquest dummies want to do.
>>
>>82417449

Yes.
>>
File: Its Not Easy Bein Green.jpg (2 MB, 1000x5910) Image search: [Google]
Its Not Easy Bein Green.jpg
2 MB, 1000x5910
>>
>>82418285
RIP Croaky
>>
>>82417449
>Is the dummy alive

Of course he's alive you mong. Scarface wouldn't keep him around otherwise.
>>
>>82418401
Dat boi will be missed.
>>
I like the "they are crazy but let the stories and legend behind the doll get to their head thus letting it be an outlet for the crazy."
Its more interesting
>>
>>82418285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWIPpH4Ns0M
>>
The best Ventriloquist stories do what >>82418721 does. Even if other people in the story don't believe that Scarface is alive, he should NEVER EVER be treated otherwise by the writer or Wesker. Making him magic is just dumb.
>>
>>82418922
>The Justice Lords episode of JL where scarface is lobotomized instead of the ventriloquist
Pottery in motion
>>
>>82419113
Wouldn't it just be awesome if he was magic based and could fight Superman.
>>
File: 43298647.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
43298647.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
>>82417449
Does it matter? The solution is the same either way!
>>
>>82417637

Male Ventriloquist had those hints too.
>>
>>82419397

Jim, we're getting worried.

The answer is not always rape.
>>
>>82419453
SHUT UP BOCO THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS RAPE
>>
>>82417637
I'm always conflicted about Peyton. I've always liked Wesker, so I wasn't happy to see him replaced, but Peyton grew on me during the time we had her around.
>>
What I want to know is where did wesker get a tommy gun that tiny?
>>
What better place for a malevolent spirit to hide than in something everyone knows is inanimate?
>>
>>82417449
I think its a combination of both.
>>
>>82419727

We all read Goosebumps asshole, we know the creepy puppet gets burned first.
>>
>>82419569
She's good for what she is. I'd like for her to be around as someone to play off Wesker. She's pretty much "Bride of Scarface."
>>
>>82419397
So would you rape the doll or wesker?
While we are at it, how can you rape Freeze and Clayface?
>>
>>82420639
Boy, how nuts would it be if they were both in Scarface's gang at the same time?
>>
>>82421796
Wesker would probably get cucked.
>>
>>82421925
>Peyton is nice to Arnold
>Scarface becomes twice as abusive towards him
>>
>>82421796
That would be such a fun story.

>Wesker holding Scarface
>Peyton nearby
>Scarface barking orders at gang
>Peyton tries to get Scarface's attention, and he starts getting distracted
>Wesker starts trying to get him back on task and Scarface immediately blows her off

Basically two people controlling the same dummy and trying to wrest control of a single personality.

I mean, that's what it'd be like if Scarface was a dummy, of course. But we all know that's not true at all.
>>
>>82418424
Underrated post.
>>
>>82419619
It's Gotham.
>>
I'm personally of the opinion that it doesn't matter whether or not Scarface is magic, all that matters is the Wesker truly believes that he's alive and has power over him.
>>
>>82419619
>>82422592
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a story that specifically deals with one guy who manufactures all specialty tools for supervillains?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.