[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iron Fist thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 340x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 340x510
One of things I'm looking forward to is the fights. It's one thing to see them in individual panels, it's another to experience it in kinetic action, live on screen.

I'm really curious to know Danny's characterisation for the show. In the comics he's gone from introspective, cocky, rage-filled, zen, innocent, to being a goof-ball. Maybe we'll see a mixture.
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 683x1024
He escaped from a mental ward in this, didn't he?
>>
>>82417529

he looks so bored
>>
I demand a 70s Shaw Bros styled series with every episode ending on a freeze frame and failing to resolve any of the subplots
>>
I want Davos' racist rants to include him accusing Danny of cultural appropriation.
>>
>>82417809
In the leaked audition he calls Danny "a coward and a thief", not that he mentions "Cultural Appropriation" (in this instance Danny was raised as a minority in K'un-Lunian culture, so it doesn't count.) but, you know people are gonna twist it to mean that.
>>
>>82417075
The current cartoon & comic he's in has him as a friendly, ditzy hippie. I have a feeling we'll get something like that.
>>
>>82417957
I meant having the bad guy use the same (wrong) arguments that #AAIronFist has.
>>
>>82417529
If Marc Spector doesnt show up in some form during the mental ward scenes I'll be disapointed.
>>
>>82418095
>mfw fucking Stilt Man gets teased twice but no Moon Knight

I will take the laziest fucking reference to him at this point. I just want him to be acknowledged.
>>
>>82417529
The Dude abides

But seriously though Im curious how theyll adapt the costume
>>
>>82418095
Honestly, the /perfect/ time to name drop. The receptionist at Danny's clinic can just tell his therapist that his client "Marc Spector" has cancelled. The therapist isn't surprised, because he does it all the time.

Another connective thread for the MarvelflixMCU have Danny and Marc share a therapist.
>>
So how strong of a punch do you think they'll go with?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 340x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 340x333
Looking forward to seeing him flipping over Taxis, in the urban jungles of NYC.
>>
>>82418380
Concrete busting.

Maybe a house if he gets a good hit.
>>
>>82418652
What about meditating for a full minute to bust down a reinforced steel door or something?
>>
>>82418691
Maybe. He'll probably also be a 1:1 of his comic counterpart.

Street-level characters are rarely nerfed, and are kept mostly the same or better.
>>
>>82417574
That's just concentration, mate.
>>
>>82419389
Or boredom...from the lack of challenge?
>>
Are they changing the lore? Technology is meant to be illegal in K'un-Lun. Did he hide his iPod for over 15 years?
>>
>>82419631
Suddenly...DAVOS!
>>
>>82418820
Well, I doubt he'll be punching a Helicarrier down soon.
>>
>>82417990
USM Danny is precious, but I think Netflix!Danny will be more angry, than that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.