[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a lot of us have seen the Civil War Airport fight already,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
So a lot of us have seen the Civil War Airport fight already, so I ask you, how well do you think Matt, Frank, and Luke would have done in that fight and what specific matchups would you have liked?
>>
>>82417073
>Daredevil
Knuckles it out with Black Widow or Hawkeye, gets #rekt by anyone else. Black Widow-tier.
>Frank
Killed as soon as anyone else realises he is trying to kill. Doesn't succeed at taking anyone down. Crossbones-tier.
>Luke
Durable enough to slug it out but going by his appearances in JJ moves half-assedly and just sort of slowly pushes people and throws them into the air, so no threat to anyone.
>>
>>82417073
Both of them are Black Widow tier on terms of raw power. Daredevil's weapo s wouls be useless on anyone besides Widow and Hawkguy.

Punisher with gins and killing intent wouls be a swrious threat to Spidey and Cap, but he has no reason for being in this fight.
>>
>>82417073

Daredevil vs Spider-Man

>"So is the costume a satanic thing or do you just really love the New Jersey Devils?"
>"It's meant to be ironic, actually."
>"And I'm guessing those sticks of yours are meant to be ironic too."
>"I think I'm going to enjoy hitting you."
>"You're going to enjoy trying."

>"Dude, is that, like, kung-fu?"
>"Ninjutsu."
>"Lemme guess: lessons from a giant mutant rat?"
>"Ancient order of immortal ninjas."
>",,,Can we be friends?"
>"If you stop talking so much."

>"What's your deal?"
>"Radioactive spider. You?"
>"Radioactive waste."
>"Well, I guess that explains your outfit."
>"Ha. Ha."

>"You know, you're actually a pretty cool guy. Once we take you in, maybe I can act as a character reference! I've always wanted to play--"
>"Don't."
>"Devil's advocate!"
>"I want to go home."
>>
>>82417151
I say we wait until we see Luke's show before guessing how he fights. The only time we saw him fight seriously was when Killgrave made him fight Jessica. Everywhere else, it seemed like, since he knew he was invincible, he didn't bother.
>>
>>82417334
DD wouldn't act like that.
>>
>>82417210
I dont know, I think Matt could do ok against Spider Man for a bit. But he is outclassed strength wise. Also Ive been meaning to ask but is Luke getting knocked out by a shotgun blast accurate? I know he can get internal damage from severe hits but I thought he was more durable than that
>>
>>82417334
MCU DD doesn't banter that much.
>>
>>82417497

I feel like that's because he doesn't have a lot to banter off of. He has plenty of bantz to go around when he's with Foggy, but it's not as if Elektra and Punisher give him much to work off of.
>>
>>82417454
Everyone would act that way around Spider-Man. It's an unwritten rule that anyone is allowed to be written out of character as long as it's a setup for a Spidey quip.
>>
>>82417576
That sounds pretty Bendis/Slott.
>>
>>82417334

Punisher vs. Spider-Man

>"Woah, look out everybody, we've got a badass here! Look at his widdle skull!"
>"..."
>"You're the guy from the news, right? The Grim Reaper! No, wait, it was Skeletor!"
>",,,"
>"I've got it: Sgt. Grump."
"..."
>"You're, uh, not a talker, are you?"
>"Nope."
>>
>>82417646
I wouldn't be surprised if they straight up said something similar at one point, but most writers seem to do this anyways.
>>
>>82417693

I feel like someone like Spider-Man would bring out the quips from almost anyone by virtue of being an annoying d-bag who needs to shut the fuck up.

Like you almost want to quip back so he'll just stop talking for five seconds.
>>
>Daredevil
-Heightened Senses and reflexes that allow him to dodge gunfire
-Arguably better hand to hand than Widow and Hawkeye
-Recently received grapple upgrade
-Would only last so long against Cap and Spidey, anyone else above that is a loss
>The Punisher
-Expert marksmen and equipped with various firearms (take your pick on what hes packing)
-Military experience including hand to hand training
-Given the crowd, I dont see him going full lethal but wounding is certain
-Arguably the weakest contender here
>Luke Cage
-Unbreakable skin but can receive internal damage
-heavily relies on strength and actual fighting skill is questionable
>>
I really can't imagine the MCU Punisher getting involved. Even the 616 Punisher's reasons for involvement were iffy.
>>
File: 1434894088769.jpg (50 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
1434894088769.jpg
50 KB, 470x706
How would Bane handle the Civil War airport fight scene?
>>
>>82417858

He becomes deeply threatened by Ant-Man being a bigger guy than him.
>>
>>82417858

That's a good question. How would he crash the plane if they aren't even flying?
>>
>>82417487
The shotgun blast was point blank, so normally he would shrug it off. It only hurt because he got a concussion, it didn't break skin.
>>
>>82417858
He would crash the planes with no survivors, then sacrifice himself so Zemo could put on the mask and become unstoppable.
>>
File: 4b0.png (81 KB, 825x441) Image search: [Google]
4b0.png
81 KB, 825x441
>>82417858

He would probably bring friends
>>
>>82417967
But thats what I mean, I thought comic Luke could shrug off that kind of force? Though I might be wrong or perhaps hes depowered in this version
>>
>>82418246
MCU versions are less powerful across the board because they haven't had 60 years of power creep yet.
>>
Almost certainly wouldn't happen, but how would you feel if Peter Parker made an appearance in The Defenders?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.