[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well looky here, Faraci wrong again. http://www.cinemablend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Chauv-TVEAAlXZV.jpg (98 KB, 600x831) Image search: [Google]
Chauv-TVEAAlXZV.jpg
98 KB, 600x831
Well looky here, Faraci wrong again.
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Looks-Like-James-Wan-Has-Response-Aquaman-Rumors-128327.html
>>
File: [help].jpg (41 KB, 984x671) Image search: [Google]
[help].jpg
41 KB, 984x671
>>82413033
>guy with a reputation for making stuff up and some of the worst opinions known to man is wrong again
Color me surprised
>>
>>82413033
Again implies he was wrong originally...which he ended up being shown not to be.
Also:
>and what we're about to tell you is pure conjecture.
Nice debunking you've got there.
>>
>>82414139
If his sources are so unreliable, he should have no business reporting them.

And yet he does so every time. As long as it's bad about DC and great about Marvel.
>>
>>82414170
If his sources are so unreliable, he should choose not to trust them. Fant4stic aside though, his reports about BvS were blown the fuck out of the water by reports from people who saw initial screenings. Then the embargo was lifted and the rest of the world saw BvS, and his initial reports became much more plausible than implausible. He didn't say Lin was quitting. He said he has other irons in the fire that require less effort than Aquaman is shaping up to and that he is reportedly unhappy with how things are going, and that WB needs to live up to what they said they were trying to do with the DCEU (let great storytellers tell great stories) and put fewer constraits on him or he may walk. What I've noticed is thatFaraci doesn't report fire like El Mayimbe. He reports smoke. Interesting smoke that paints a picture, but still just smoke. Lin can tweet a picture in front of an Aquaman mural, and it is just as much smoke as Faraci's report. It isn't him saying everything is cool with WB. It's just his saying that he is still on Aquaman. Faraci never said he quit. Just that he might if WB doesn't back off with its knee jerk reaction to BvS's reception.
>>
>>82414493
>Lin
Wan, not Lin. And him sidestepping around his original implication in his article doesn't absolve him of anything. He's a complete moron.
https://twitter.com/devincf/status/726184014898409473
>>
>>82413033
>current year
>seriously defending anything that paints WB in a bad light after all the retarded things they've done
>implying Faraci wasn't right about all that BvS stuff when retards like you were saying he was wrong for months
>>
File: 01.jpg (466 KB, 1450x1110) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
466 KB, 1450x1110
I wonder who could be behind this rumours?
>>
He was right about BvS being shit though
>>
>>82414580
We'll see anon. He was right before, and given WB's track record of retaining original directors not named Snyder, he may be again.
>>
Anyone save those Tweets or Facebook posts or whatever one of Faraci's neighbors made about how obnoxious he is to live by?
>>
>>82414652
>current year
>seriously believing the words of the persian hobbit that said DD would be shit to "You're a misogynist if you like DD more than JJ."

>>82414730
Please, he was saying it was shit long before production he even saw the movie. Also the beauty of just saying "shit sucks" every time at everything is like a broken clock, you're right atleast twice a day.
>>
File: Movie Journalism.jpg (56 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
Movie Journalism.jpg
56 KB, 600x395
>>82413033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg9Ju8hVnvE
>>
>>82414680
So deep. So subtle.
>>
>>82414680
KGBeast was best part of the film
>>
>>82414493
SUICIDE SQUAD HAS NO JOKES
>>
>>82414730
How to pleb 101
>>
>>82413033
>he pathetically rather backpedal than throwing his sources under the bus or claim they were right before
>throws a ''if he thinks making the movie will be worth the hassle good for him'' as a last resort

i hope he doesn't do it for free
>>
You guys know considering leaving means there was a chance he could be staying right?
>>
Why is Devin Faraci still employed? He gets shit wrong more way more often then he gets shit right, and I'm pretty sure the times he was right are mostly just coincidences. Did he break a huge story early on in his "career" and now everyone is just waiting for him to catch lightning in a second bottle?
>>
>>82418408
He's clickbait works and brings ppl to the website. I've seen yahoo new articles with less than 3 sentences but you be damn straight the headline was inticing.
Its fun to gate on DC. Ppl want bad news about it and fans panic click on the links. Its shitty journalism but its working.
>>
>>82418541
Why is it always negative stuff about DC though? Does the clickbait effect work on Marvel, or do people just afford Marvel too much good will for that to work?
>>
>>82418106
Shh, let the Delusional Cunts have this

It's the only happiness they'll have when the movie ends up being shit
>>
>>82418869
See
>>82414895
>>
>>82414680
Can Snyder stop being so based?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.