[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Current Team Ideas!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: all-new-all-different-marvel.png (292 KB, 620x300) Image search: [Google]
all-new-all-different-marvel.png
292 KB, 620x300
Within the current state of Marvel...
>Steve & Falcon are both Cap
>Fem Thor
>Unworthy Male Thor out of the game in space
>Dyke Carol
>Muslim Girl
>Peter & Miles are both Spider-Men
>Kid Nova
>Inhumans, Inhumans everywhere
>X-Verse still fucked
>War Machine & She Hulk soon to be dead?
>Vision has family
>Spider Woman with Baby
What team line up ideas would you like to see besides or in place of what we have now or would like to see post Civil War 2?
>>
Uncanny Avengers
>Nick Spencer (forbidden from sjw-ing)
>Marco Checchetto
>>
Illyana doing magic shit and worrying about mutants or colossus for once

Black Bolt on the ultimates
>>
>>82411071
and not worrying
>>
>>82410911
>Carol and Jess quit pretending and move in together
>Singularity and Scarlet Witch join ultimates
>Magik/Dr Strange team up: she becomes his formal apprentice
>make the Inhumans not suck. somehow.
>>
File: b0eXj.gif (537 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
b0eXj.gif
537 KB, 320x240
>>82411964
>Scarlet Witch join ultimates
>>
>>82410911
Male Valkyrie with conetits armor.
>>
File: avengers-41-smasher-2.jpg (74 KB, 700x415) Image search: [Google]
avengers-41-smasher-2.jpg
74 KB, 700x415
>>82410934
Would add Smasher.
Really hope she is not just ignored forever now that Hickman is gone.
>>
>>82410911
All-new Fantastic Four:
>Chulk (Leader)
>Miles
>Kamala
>Robbie Reyes

You have both the New Fantastic Four parallels (Hulk, Spider-man, Ghost Rider, although Kamala instead of Wolverine) and the power parallels:
>Chulk = Big Guy (Thing)
>Miles = Invisibility (Invisible Woman)
>Kamala = Stretching (Mr. Fantastic)
>Robbie Reyes = Fire (Human Torch)
>>
X-Force to Replace Uncanny X-men
>Cable
>Psylocke
>Domino
>Magik
>Archangel
>Warpath
>>
File: 1458262628841.jpg (431 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1458262628841.jpg
431 KB, 1080x720
>>82411964
>Carol and Jess quit pretending and move in together
Yes.
>Singularity and Scarlet Witch join ultimates
A-Force doesn't work without Singularity. Wanda would be great though.
>>
>>82414659
I'd be down for that. Not a huge Chulk fan, maybe throw in rockslide? I dunno, either way that'd still be bretty gud
>>
Ultimates is the first time I've cared about a team book desu
And even then I'm wasn't a fan of 2 of them
>>
As one of the very few to remember what happened during the Secret Wars, and the fallout from the conflict with the Beyonders, Alex Power has gone about assembling what now remains of the last White Event, and those connected to the efforts to save the Universe, with one purpose, to bring Reed Richards and his family back to Earth 616.

> Alex Power
> Starbrand
> Nightmask
> Captain Universe
> Pod
> Manifold
> Amadeus Cho

Guest Starring at some point
> Black Panther (And the Ultimates)
> Iron Man
> Dr. Strange
> Black Bolt
> Hank Pym
> Captain Britain (And a fledgling Corp)
>>
>>82415038
Written by
Ewing or Weisman

Art By
Opena
>>
>>82411071
Black Bolt on Ultimates would be rad as hell.

They need to get Machine Man on there too. I'd love for them to throw on BoomBoom too (is that her name?) and have a bit of a Nextwave reunion. Be a great addition too cause you got all these genius Superman tier cosmic people but sometimes you just need someone who can blow shit up.
>>
>>82415232
Boom Boom and Machine Man have no place on a team that parlays with Galactus and casually steps outside the known Multiverse just for the hell of it.

Captain Britain though? He definitely does.
>>
>>82415480
Machine Man disappeared to pal around with the freaking Celestials. Dude would be perfect for a space problem solving team.
BoomBoom wouldn't fit in at all and that's exactly why I want her to be on the team.
>>
>>82411964
>>Magik/Dr Strange team up: she becomes his formal apprentice
Muh dick
>>
Captain America Corps US-wide, like a revitalized 50 state initiative. One or more Cap supporting characters for each state and subdivision, e.g.

>Jack Flag - Arizona
>American Eagle - Navajo Nation
>Two-Gun Kid & Awesome Andy - Massachusetts
>D-Man or Todd Ziller - New Jersey

You get the idea.
>>
>>82414659
>that waifuism
no, if all new fantastic four has to happen then they have to add laura
>>
>>82414659
>>82414821
You need Chulk because he's also the super-genius IMO, but as a different anon this is a team I've thought about and would really love as well. You can even have Nova making appearances in a Silver Surfer-ish role.
>>
>>82411071
X-Men Dark. Throw all the magic-associated or just plain weird X-Men (or X-Women, because almost all of them are) on a team specifically for supernatural threats and adventures. Magik leads, Pixie is her witch's bitch apprentice. Throw in Moonstar, Blindfold, Cipher, Ariel - whoever you like and seems appropriate, really.
>>
File: image.jpg (878 KB, 1590x2428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
878 KB, 1590x2428
All New All Different Defenders
>Doctor Strange
>Quasar
>Cho Hulk
>Shang Chi
>Wolverine/Laura
>>
Medusa and Johnny breaking up
>>
Vision moves past mastibatory robot family goes Dr Manhattan somewhere other than earth, maybe Robot Ants in the multiverse like Hickman's Formic.
Series is like Dr Manhattan ongoing.

Peter becomes Reed Richards "permanent"ly, restarts Fantastic 4 with Monica Rambo and Black Panther and I dunno, Rotating fourth.

Invisible Woman Kangs it up.

The rest I'm bored.
>>
>>82415038
Call it the "New Ultimates" for the "New Universe" parallels (since you've got 3 new universe people there) and the fact that they're operating on an Ultimates-tier scope.
>>
>>82416456
Meme-tier at best. You have no business writing comics.
>>
Two ideas for All New Defenders

Either a magical apprentice team, wherein Stephen Strange and Wanda Maximoff decide to train the fledgling magicians and magical based superheroes of the next generation so that one of them might inherit the title of Socerer Supreme (Obviously Billy, but the others need trained regardless). Multiversal Class Field Trip through the many planes of existance.

> Dr. Strange
> Scarlet Witch
> Magik
> Pixie
> Wiccan
> Ghost Rider (Reyes)
> Nico Minoru

Or just straight up a revival of the Defenders

> Dr. Strange
> Namor
> Damon Hellstrom
> Iron Fist
> All New Quasar
> Sersi
> Moondragon
>>
>>82410911
Having proven himself unworthy of Mjolnir, Odinson, Hercules and the Black Knight team up on a quest to capture the most dangerous and powerful weapons in the universe and make sure they are safely contained. Setting is highly varied - ninja adventures for the kusanagi-no-tsurugi, freaky mystical godwar for the brahmastra, high intensity space opera for Thanos' giant planet-destroying gun spaceship. Somewhere along the line they pick up Spyral and Longshot. Valkyrie, Shang-Chi and Ares all have guest star appearances.
>>
File: dfge.jpg (245 KB, 568x891) Image search: [Google]
dfge.jpg
245 KB, 568x891
I'd just like a classic Avengersteam

>Captain America
>Thor
>Iron Man
>Hawkeye
>Black Panther
>Captain Marvel
>Scarlet Witch
>Vision
>>
All New Brotherhood
>Havok
>Lady Mastermind
>Silver Samurai II
>Sunfire
>Bishop
>Dazzler
>>
>>82410911
Fantastic Four with the members being Human Torch, Spider-Man, Thing, and Crystal.
>>
>>82418675
>no Quicksilver
Garbage. You have to include the Kooky Quartet.
>>
>>82418787
I like the Avengers better without Quicksilver too. Having him makes it feel too close to the JL since Flash is always a mainstay
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.