[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superman reflects a typical American - stupid, unskilled, brutish,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 28
File: goku vs sperman.jpg (15 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
goku vs sperman.jpg
15 KB, 284x177
Superman reflects a typical American - stupid, unskilled, brutish, his only ''achievement'' was being pushed from the proper twat, boring

Goku is a typical Japanese man - hard working, intelligent, sophisticated, he earned his status.

It's safe to say Goku not only could kick his ass but he is a far better character.
>>
>>82409078
>Goku
>intelligent, sophisticated,
Bruh the hell are you on.
>>
>>82409128
source bae?
>>
By that logic, OP, Goku's achievement was also being pushed out of the proper twat. He's also an alien, just like Clark.

But then, this is a troll thread anyway, so.
>>
File: ZA BAITO.gif (730 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
ZA BAITO.gif
730 KB, 625x626
>>
Are you that fuckface from yesterday that was being a fuckface about anime supposedly being superior to cartoons? Fuck you fuckface
>>
>>82409078
>Goku suicide when?
>>
>>82409167
Goku trained alongside and was defeated by regular humans for a very long time.

As a child, Goku inspired me to get /fit/. Superman was more like "man wish I had superpowers"
>>
>>82409078
Son Goku (孫悟空) is a Buddhist name that means “The Child Aware of Emptiness” or "Grandson that Perceives Air" and comes from his character development based on Sun Wukong (in Chinese and Japanese: 孫悟空; Sūn means "grandchild" in both languages and implies his origin as a monkey, and Wùkōng means "Aware of Emptiness") from Journey to the West.
The Wu syllable means "Enlightenment", and the Kong syllable means "Sky, Air or Emptiness".

Sun (孫) is also a common Chinese surname. From there, the name Son Goku is simply the name Sun Wukong converted into the Japanese on'yomi reading, albeit even with the same exact Asian characters used between both "Wukongs/Gokus" (孫 悟空), due to the similar writing systems both Chinese and Japanese happen to share.
The name "Goku" means "awakened to emptiness"; the Go syllable means Enlightenment, and the Kū syllable means Sky or Emptiness.

In the Namek Saga, while training in the Capsule Corporation spaceship, it is seen that his name is written with an "h", Gokuh, when he has to go to repair the ship. Goku's full name, Son Goku, is the Japanese name for Sun Wukong, the main protagonist in the Chinese legend Journey to the West, on whom Goku is loosely based.

>tl;dr Goku is Buddhist propaganda
>>
File: 1441619481572.gif (92 KB, 450x521) Image search: [Google]
1441619481572.gif
92 KB, 450x521
Tryin' too hard, m8.
>>
>>82409078
I don't even read superman comics and I know that is a load of horseshit.
>>
>>82409078
manga>western comics
Despite OP's trolling, you know it to be true.
>>
File: lol.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>82409078
>intelligent, sophisticated,
>Goku

Ok, champ
>>
>>82409732
Retarded western media tropes >>>>>>> trash >>>>>>> Retarded japanese media tropes
>>
>>82409078
>intelligent, sophisticate
He was literally dropped on his head when he was a baby and has brain damage and is retarded.
>>
>>82409078
>illiterate
>has the mindset of a little kid
>survives off his father in law's cash
>goes through life fighting other space baboons and aliens
>only wants to become the strongest space baboon ever
>fucks off away for years, leaving Chichi with the burden of taking care of their kids
>returns for a few days, then fucks off again

I see why black people love DBZ so much.

>>82409732
But anon, you know manga is for lesser men.
>>
>It's an /a/ vs /co/ dick sharing contest
Another day.

glad I have variety.
>>
>>82409957
>survives off his father in law's cash
I actually thought "what does Bardock have in the legal legistration.
>>
>>82409957
Not anymore, he now survives on Mr.Satan's pool of cash that he gave him out of guilt of not really being the one to save the Earth.
>>
>>82409255
>Goku trained alongside and was defeated by regular humans for a very long time.

Did you even watch DB?

Pre-schooler Goku without training was stronger than an adult trained human soldier.

He defeated a whole army of professional soldiers (Red Ribbon Army) equiped with heavy weaponry and mech units with normal Mr-Satan-tier martial arts and a wood stick that streches as a pre-schooler.
>>
>>82411515
No, I didn't watch it. I read it, bought every book when I was a kid. And as early as volume 3 Goku jobs to some old fart who can outrun him, outgun him and beat him in a fight.

Has Superman EVER been humbled like this? Has Superman EVER trained to surpass anyone, only to taste bitter defeat because he didn't train hard enough? No, he's just "as strong as he needs to be". No wonder all comicbook fans are out of shape with that kind of attitude.
>>
>>82409078
none reflect typical american or japanese.
>>
>>82409078
Arale vs Vision who wins
>>
I mean it's no question that Goku trains harder than Superman, but if anything Goku's the unskilled stupid brute. The only thing Goku can do is fight, while Clark has not only made a life for himself in human society, but has significant scientific and engineering achievements under his belt. OP probably hasn't read a single panel of either DB or Superman.
>>
File: bait-fishing_pole.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
bait-fishing_pole.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>82409078
>>
>>82409255
Superman inspires people to be better than what they are
Goku inspires children to have "battles" on the playground and increase their power levels
Superman actually inspired the creators to make DBZ.
>>
File: 5_d0bcac_5476526.jpg (125 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
5_d0bcac_5476526.jpg
125 KB, 780x585
>People still discussing Pussy Ball Z.
This would've been much more popular if it wasn't for US censors in the 90s.
>>
>>82413005
France here.
We had both, DB(Z) was still widely more popular.
Hell, Sailor Moon, City Hunter, Grendizer, Saint Seiya, Ranma 1/2, Captain Tsubasa, Maison Ikoku, Kimagure Orange Road, Moero Top Striker, Candy Candy, etc were all more popular than Hokuto no Ken.

HNK did rustle our soccer moms a bit though.
>>
>>82409078

Superman beats Goku.

Always and forever.
>>
Black people like Goku because he's an alien son of a peasant, raised by a single parent, who everyone writes off as an uneducated bumpkin, but who is in actuality a genius-level practitioner of an art that is fast becoming needed by people the world over, which he hones through hard work and a positive attitude.

White people like Superman because he's the long-lost son of an esteemed house, for whom the rules bend (often in a ridiculous but satisfying fashion) to allow for his victory; his success was always assured, but barriers must be put in his path to constantly test his mettle and his altruism.
>>
>>82413822
We wuz Sayans 'n shiet.
>>
>>82413822
saiyans as a race are a pretty explicit parody of americans

vegetas cockiness, big attitude, and willingness to blow everything up at a moments notice would be enough. his big bang attack is literally a nuclear explosion complete with mushroom cloud

however he really drives it home in the fact that in the japanese version the saiyans actually speak english
>>
>>82413883
Calm your tits, I'm just saying that the approaches are different. In the end they're both better than human and almost always win. Just like black and white people are both willing to break the law to get rich but the methods differ.
>>
>>82409078
Goku is an idiot savant. He's a genius, natural fighter, but dumb at everything else.
>>
>>82413997
>the japanese version the saiyans actually speak english
No they don't. Goku and Vegeta spoke jap from day 1
>>
File: image.gif (85 KB, 450x523) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
85 KB, 450x523
>>
>>82409199
>supposedly
It's like you didn't even read the thread.
>>
>>82409078
>Goku
>Earned his status

His super power is getting stronger every time he gets killed in a universe were people can wish you back into the world.
>>
>>82412805
Arale was the Saitama of her time.
>>
>>82409128
You remember wrong. Superman is such a force for good he brought down the KKK in the real world.

also
Goku doesn't even have a job. Superman has 2 full time jobs, hero and reporter, just to make ends meet. Also unlike that dummy welfare queen Goku, he's actually a genius, although that doesn't come up as often, but motherfucker made robot copies of himself in case he needs help with training or fighting evil or whatever. Goku never made a robo-goku. That was always like Doctor Gero or something.

Superman is the human ideal. Goku is just a primitive monkey in an orange jumpsuit.
>>
>Goku
>intelligent, sophisticated
Goku is dumber than a box of hammers and doesn't give a shit about anything but fighting stronger people.
>>
>>82412966
>Superman inspires people to be better than what they are

How?
>>
>>82410484
Not even that. Chi-chi spent all that when she found out Videl was pregnant.Chi-chi forces him to be a turnip farmer
>>
>>82409078
superman is solar powered so if goku destroys the sun he wins
>>
>>82409957

>>>/pol/
>>
>>82415278
>Superman is such a force for good he brought down the KKK in the real world.
Could you expand on that? Or provide a link?
>>
>>82415401
>he wins
Goku's goal was never to kill all life on Earth, anon.
>>
File: All_Star_Superman_Page_B.jpg (115 KB, 619x744) Image search: [Google]
All_Star_Superman_Page_B.jpg
115 KB, 619x744
>>82415304
Try reading a fucking Superman comic sometime /a/fag
>>
File: Action58001.jpg (143 KB, 743x1023) Image search: [Google]
Action58001.jpg
143 KB, 743x1023
>>82409114
>he isnt racist
>>
>>82416666
Not him but
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Superman_%28radio%29#.E2.80.9CClan_of_the_Fiery_Cross.E2.80.9D
>>
>>82409078
When you put it that way I'm not even rooting for Goku.

>>82409114
>>82409107
In the Cell Saga he was the smartest man in the room. Had the whole situation sized up ahead of time. Don't deny the man his talents. He's punished enough marrying Chi Chi.
>>
>>82416666
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jyk52
A documentary on it. Basically, someone had gone undercover in the Klan and discovered enough of their inner workings and goings on which they then passed on to various sources including the writers of 'The Adventures of Superman' radio program.
They did a whole big storyline of the Klan as the villains, and kinda shows just how ridiculous they actually are.
>>
Why did anyone bother to answer to this thread? If op was an actual DBZ fag he would know that Goku is the opposite of sophisticated and intelligent. He's trolling.
>>
>>82418722
Yeah pretty solid plan beat up cell let him regenerate and fuck up vegeta then kill himself and king kai then hope gohans arm isnt too broken and age isnt too 11 to finish him off
>>
>>82409078
Why does the shitty bait always get the most replies?
>>
File: BulmaFEDB.png (174 KB, 270x390) Image search: [Google]
BulmaFEDB.png
174 KB, 270x390
>>82413997
>>82414512
Saiyans don't speak English, but all of Vegeta's attack names are in English.

Part of that could just be because Akira Toriyama wanted something that sounded cool and foreign. He named a group of villains after vegetables, another after milk products, and named the Turtle School's most popular move after a Hawaiian King; I don't think any of those have any significance. Unless we want to argue that Master Roshi reflects a typical Hawaiian.

When I read the series, I always thought early manga Bulma was meant to be read as an American stereotype. She comes from "West City" driving a loud vehicle, has a whole bunch of guns and no qualms about using them, never catches onto the spirituality that other characters do, and generally acts loud, flirty, and pushy; but when push comes to shove, she's resourceful, determined, a lot more logical than one might think, and a pretty good friend. This might just be me projecting, though. Or being too used to shows with American adventurers traveling in strange lands with noble savages.
>>
>>82416701
this is a death battle tho their personalities aren't important
>>
File: 1461721843490.jpg (27 KB, 515x600) Image search: [Google]
1461721843490.jpg
27 KB, 515x600
>this kind of thread again.
Oh, come on. It is like compare an orange to an apple. It is not even a comparison to begin with. Save your energy on something more productive, such as doing more homework before posting something like this.
>>
>>82419464
If Goku's allowed to extinguish the sun, shouldn't Superman be allowed to call the Justice League?
>>
>>82419082
If only pushing him into the sun would've worked.
>>
>>82419269
Gallick Gun?
>>
>>82418464
Literally the only good response for a question as fucking stupid as

>>82415304
>>
>>82420032
That was originally "Garlic Gun".
>>
>>82419269
I want to eat Bulma's sweet pussy for hours.
>>
>>82415278
Goku held down a family. Superman had someone else do all the work of making a son for him and he still managed to be a shit father.

At least Goku is faithful to Chichi. At least Goku doesn't draw more out in public services than he pays in, living in the middle of nowhere. At least Goku does his best to have his fights in those kinds of places too, while Supes is perfectly happy to demolish a city to kill one bad guy.
>>
>>82418464
>>82420420
See, this is what I'm talking about. Superman flashes his superpowers and everyone's so awe-struck by his mere presence that it inspires them to be better? Such a fucking cop-out. What the hell does Superman know about being weak and mundane?

Meanwhile Goku spent his childhood carrying weights up lengthy staircases, pushing boulders and running several miles. He was weak and trained hard every day until he was strong.
>>
File: 1433977987412.jpg (102 KB, 916x690) Image search: [Google]
1433977987412.jpg
102 KB, 916x690
>>82420913
>he thinks strength is solely a physical trait
>>
File: Chapter_169.jpg (791 KB, 1290x961) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_169.jpg
791 KB, 1290x961
>>82409732
>how can white bois comics even compete
>>
>>82414512
>>82419269
yes they do, one of vegetas major character traits in the japanese is he randomly uses english words while speaking
>>
>>82421063
All of Superman's other "strengths" stem from his ability to pummel his opponents into dust. BvS fights are interesting specifically because B has no chance physically and must figure out a way to work around that fact.

Shit's like middle class white dudes and money: take it away and they jump out a window, because they know they don't have any other strengths, like compassion or willpower or natural ingenuity that isn't directly based on the size of their parents' pocketbook.
>>
>>82421457
I'm not really into Superman, and I'm pretty sure that "OH NO AN ALIEN VILLAIN STRONKER THAN SOOPERMAN HE HAS TO USE HIS WITS AND GUTS" is at least a semi-common plot.

If Superman's only strength was his ability to punch things, Bizarro or Doomsday would've trapped him in a stalemate decades ago.
>>
File: 1460358143611.png (500 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1460358143611.png
500 KB, 720x540
>>82409078
>Goku is a typical Japanese man - hard working, intelligent, sophisticated, he earned his status.
Bruh, as much as I like Goku more than Supes, that's BS. Hell even Goku don't agree with ya.
>>
>>82421737
People keep saying this, but it's true. He's definitely far more hard working than Superman, and while he isn't booksmart, he is a pretty brilliant martial artist. He's the kind of intelligent Bruce Lee was, if Bruce Lee's ruthlessness was replaced with optimism.
>>
>>82412629
>some old fart
Seriously? He lost to a legendary martial artist who admitted to himself that he only really won because he had longer legs. Hell Goku's greatest ability is that power up he gets because of his species, imagine the strength the human Z-Fighters would be at if they had that power.

Also has Superman ever been humbled? Are you serious? Like I know you're baiting but come on.
>>
>>82421457
Superman isn't just superhuman in his strength. He's superhuman in his empathy , compassion, love, intelligence
>>
>>82420913
Nigger Goku was fucking bullet proof and learned everything nearly instantly. The fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>82422007
>Goku's greatest ability is that power up he gets because of his species

Completely false. The Zenkai boost is generally Vegeta's pathway to power. Goku only ever got a few legitimate zenkai boosts. Generally he actually dies (thus losing the potential for that particular boost) or just trains his ass off.
>>
Why does this thread still exist?
>>
>>82422160
>learned everything nearly instantly
that's something people often forget because it doesn't come up much anymore
but goku basically has copycat powers
>>
>>82416666
http://mentalfloss.com/article/23157/how-superman-defeated-ku-klux-klan

Short version. There was also a desk of deathbattle with a longer version.
>>
>>82422186
Uh, No? Goku Wastes most of his beans while traveling to namek because he almost kills himself, Eats a bean, then starts over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLk7DNX2ok
>>
>>82420913
You sit here idolizing goku for his hard earned strength, but you yourself would be winded if you said all that instead of typing it.
>>
File: absolute madman.png (323 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
absolute madman.png
323 KB, 720x540
>Zfags trying to argue their extremely generic shonen mc has any semblance of quality
Kek
>>
File: fyV1zPn.png (23 KB, 595x160) Image search: [Google]
fyV1zPn.png
23 KB, 595x160
>>82422143
>He's superhuman in his empathy , compassion, love, intelligence
>>
>>82422234
No, he's just extremely observant and in tune with this body. He still hast to train his new abilities.
>>
>>82409255
Superman inspires you to train your morals instead.
>>
>>82419107
Because people are familiar with this bait and people are probably bored.
>>
>>82421996
Goku follows morals his grandfather instilled in him. He's just too dim to question it.
They're spinning his ignorance as child-like innocence and play it off as an endearing trait. Calling it 'purity'.
>>
If you want to talk about Goku, do it someplace else but this is for WESTERN comics and cartoons.
>>
>>82423758
Remember when he mastered the kamehameha wave, a move that took roshi years to perfect, after seeing it once as a child?
>>
>>82420581
>Superman
>a shit father

>Goku
>not one of the worst fathers in fiction

Piccolo is a better father than Clark though.
>>
>>82424200
He didn't master it. He was just able to use it. (Also it was a gag, despite it eventually becoming his signature move.) (Also a lot of the other techniques he learned took a while.)
>>
>Supesfag get mad when you say Superman is too strong
>They also get mad when he loses or when said another character can beat Superman
>>
>>82424211
Goku's a great father, though. Letting Piccolo take Gohan isn't something just any father would do. Also the whole Cell thing. Goku even laid down his life for Gohan. What's Superman done for Superboy?
>>
>>82424200
Years is an understatement.

It took him 5 decades.

>>82424333
>WAAAH SUPES IS 2OP
>Now here's why this guy can beat him and is a way better character
I will never understand this.
>>
>>82412849
That was much better put than how I was going to say it.
>>
>>82424351
Idk, freedom to live his own life and make his own choices?
>>
>>82424468
Gohan got that after his dad set him up to save the world.
>>
>>82412849
Goku trains an actual martial art. Supes just punches until whatever he's punching doesn't get up again.
>>
>>82424393
They play Ki manipulation off as a natural Sayian ability.
>>
>>82424351
>letting Piccolo take Gohan
He didn't have much say in the matter seeing as he had just gotten a hole drilled through his chest and fucking died
>>
>>82424527
Oh bullshit. There's was never any actual martial arts in DBZ. Just punching and kicking really fast
>>
>>82409078
looks like someone didn't watch both death battles.
>>
>>82424527
Goku is a sportsman
Superman is a superhero

Superman's not going to play games when the earth is in danger.
>>
>>82424570
Wouldn't he have been able to contact them through King Kai if he'd had an issue?

>>82424779
Yeah he's just going to let Zod blow up New York I mean Metropolis. Whereas Goku negotiates a pitched battle with his foes to help keep innocents safe on multiple occasions.
>>
>>82424930
I'm sure Piccolo would have just stopped kidnapping Gohan if Goku asked.
>>
File: i wish i was a bird.jpg (920 KB, 2037x3056) Image search: [Google]
i wish i was a bird.jpg
920 KB, 2037x3056
>>82409528
You are giving the author too much credit.
>>
File: jubilee-a-co..1427167454054.png (383 KB, 1085x488) Image search: [Google]
jubilee-a-co..1427167454054.png
383 KB, 1085x488
>>82410124
I have a message from another time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=UTB9rzP2efE#t=50s
>>
File: reactA.png (72 KB, 479x287) Image search: [Google]
reactA.png
72 KB, 479x287
>>82413883
You never stop being a Saiyen.
>>
File: Dr. Slump v14-014.jpg (2 MB, 2037x3056) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Slump v14-014.jpg
2 MB, 2037x3056
>>82415201
No she was not. Even the Gajira were stronger than her. She was just the most feisty of the supers in her world.
>>
File: Goku_vs._Captain_Ginyu.png (180 KB, 525x296) Image search: [Google]
Goku_vs._Captain_Ginyu.png
180 KB, 525x296
>>82424301
I can't recall him ever having to train a specific technique to get better at it. He always just levels up his body or his ki. Even Vegeta had to practice sensing power levels and the fusion dance. Also, it's a reoccurring gag that became a regular power for him, because it is an action-gag manga: monkey see, monkey do.
>>
>>82418887
We are anime fans who hate /a/.
>>
File: swing2.png (52 KB, 363x303) Image search: [Google]
swing2.png
52 KB, 363x303
>>82419269
I think she's more of a Tokyo stereotype. City vs country thing. There are way more American stereotypes running around.
>>
>>82421457
There are more poor whites in America than there are poor spics and niggers combined, don't pretend your people do better in those conditions when every statistic shows otherwise.
>>
File: sniper.png (278 KB, 865x1300) Image search: [Google]
sniper.png
278 KB, 865x1300
>>82424154
Grandpa Gohan was actually kind of lax in that department. Before training with Kami, Goku would do things like go on killing sprees and torment his opponents.
>>
>>82424779
Goku is also a warrior, which Superman is not.
>>
File: 1454781320406.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
1454781320406.gif
2 MB, 245x246
>>82425675
>monkey see, monkey do
>Goku

you just changed my fucking life
>>
>>82421996
Bruce Lee was book smart in addition to being a brilliant martial artist.
>>
File: dick.png (30 KB, 275x220) Image search: [Google]
dick.png
30 KB, 275x220
>>82426290
I love the story of the guy who broke into his house.
>>
>>82426165
I still like the idea that Goku really was born savage and murderous and only by sheer stupid chance and head injury PLUS a caring enough grandpa all managed to somehow turn him into fucking Punch Jesus

I guess in a sense maybe he fulfilled the legend by being a 'proper' Saiyan, in that he was still incredibly violent, but his violence and power were only ever used to overcome greater opponents and challenges and threats, not just slaughter the weak

Maybe it's why Vegeta can end up always copying him, since he keeps falling ass backwards into Goku's way of thinking and manages to cheat his way in by sheer stubborn might
>>
>>82425152
If Goku threatened him, sure.
>>
>>82425675
He spends a year on another planet learning Instant Transmission. Also all that time he spent training with King Kai.
>>
>>82426290
Ruthlessness vs optimism. Lee prepared his mind, Goku intuits and adapts.
>>
>>82427139
They never even hint that he spent the time mastering techniques. Just training. And we saw how he spent most of his time on King Kai's planet. It was just speed and endurance training.
>>
I wish Piccolo at the least was able to par with Goku or Vegeta most of the time during the series

Or at the very least, like, fight one tier down from Vegeta, let him always keep in the worst of it until the final boss shows up or something, then knock him off to make a point

Ain't easy bein' green
>>
File: alfkds.png (149 KB, 280x640) Image search: [Google]
alfkds.png
149 KB, 280x640
>>82427233
>Preparing your body
>Mastering a technique
Nigga sometimes it's the same thing. Just like some people have to train their jump for months to be able to dunk a basketball, while someone who does heavy cleans might be able to do it the first or second time they try.
>>
File: GokumeetsBulma.png (471 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
GokumeetsBulma.png
471 KB, 640x480
>>82411515

Little Kid Goku STRONK.
>>
>>82427233

Context? What happened here?
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.