[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /co/ feel about Brickleberry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: showposter.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
showposter.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
Stumbled across this gem on Netflix. Seems like something /co/ might hate though
>>
Bad animation
Edge for the sake of edge
bad art style

it's something kids who watched south park at an early age would watch
>>
>>82402227
As someone who watched South Park at the age of 7 or so, I can confirm that this is not true.

It's Tosh's attempt to play Family Guy and it went as poorly as expected.
>>
I'm 90% sure Tosh kept it going just to see how long it would last because he's the only thing left to draw viewers other than South Park. There's no way he actually thought it was good.
>>
I've never seen it. Not a huge fan of Daniel Tosh. Though I don't hate him per se. Just never went out of my way to watch it.
>>
I stopped halfway through the first episode. Everything wrong with all the Fox cartoons in one show.
>>
*Tom Kenny voice*
WAAAAA

repeat ad infinitum
>>
Tosh.0/10
>>
>>82402126
To this day I assume this was some sick agreement deal so Tosh would do another season of his show but was actually some backwards double sabotage of ensuring he never work in television ever again.
>>
>>82402878
outside of his net show I mean
>>
>>82402126
Daniel Tosh deserves to be drowned in a puddle of his own urine and his involvement in this show damned it from the beginning.
>>
It just wasn't funny...at all. Surprise gore is so over done now.
>>
>>82402126
I still can't believe they let Yucko the fucking Clown have a show, even for a moment.
>>
>>82402126
Reminder Tosh threatened to walk if this show wasn't renewed. CC cancelled Ugly Americans to give Brickleberry another season.
>>
There seems to be a lot of nudity. Is there a way to watch the uncensored version? Perhaps on DVD similar to drawn together?
>>
>>82406117
I asked a question you cocksuckers.
>>
>>82402126
>Stumbled
>>82402126
>gem
>>82402126
>Netflix
>>82402126
>something /co/ might hate

Paid shill

Also, Seth needed to fucking retire from comedy YEARS and YEARS ago. He was never even that great to begin with.
>>
>>82406117
>>82406313
anyday now.
>>
>>82406117
>>82406313
>>82406941
>implying anyone bought the DVD to fucking know

If they have they should be whipped.
>>
>>82403293
I could have sworn Ugly Americans was canned long before brickleberry came out.
>>
>>82403293
>CC cancelled Ugly Americans to give Brickleberry another season.

Okay I'm going to need source, because if this is true I am going to be inhumanly angry.
>>
>>82402126
>Seems like something anyone might hate though
FTFY

Seriously, it's like they went though the dumpster at FOX to take all the jokes that they decided weren't good enough for Family Guy
>>
>>82407006
It would be worth getting the DVD's if the nudity is shown, but I don't fucking know because no one will tell me.
>>
>>82407053
According to Wiki, Ugly Americans was canceled April 2012 while Brickelberry started September 2012 so yeah, I doubt that.
>>
>>82402126
I chuckled at a few moments
the country gay songs got to me

its bad, but a special kind of bad, just like the mc
>>
>>82402126
I liked it because of how it remained firmly on the very edge of the line of what I assume censorship on a cable network would allow. They showed balls and Connie's breasts completely unedited in the aired versions as well as said words I didn't think were allowed on TV yet. Without this it would be generic but at least it tried way more than most adult shows and every episode wasn't similar to an episode they already did
>>
>>82407234
"It's not your fault, Billy, Black people suck!"
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.