[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New episode of Mr. Pickles tonight at 12 >Serial Killers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125 KB, 1920x1080
New episode of Mr. Pickles tonight at 12

>Serial Killers
Mr. Pickles hangs out with the sheriff
>>
No one actually likes this show, do they?
>>
>>82401965
I'm indifference to it.
>>
>>82401965
yeah they do
and the more threads they make the more people they draw here from other websites who enjoy the thread
and pretty soon unironically enjoying the show will be okay

I wish that there were just some cartoons you could ban discussion of
Like how there used to be people who enjoyed the latest seasons of johnny test, the awful show that is the problem solvers, and many more
>>
>>82401965
>No one actually likes this show
only the whiny tumblrinas
>>
>>82402024
>not liking problem solverz
I bet you didn't like Xavier: Renegade Angel either?
>>
>>82402767
Don't you fucking dare compare that shit to based Xavier.
>>
>>82401671
Why are you telling us this?
>>
>>82402688
>>No one actually likes this show
>only the whiny tumblrinas
...wut?
>>
>>82401965
I like it, I think Mr pickles is cute. I'm actually waiting for someone to upload the latest episode to youtube.
>>
>>82402688

What the fuck does this have to do with tumblr?
>>
File: IMG_20160501_022304.jpg (13 KB, 227x168) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160501_022304.jpg
13 KB, 227x168
>>82401671
>Mr. Pickles is fighting crime
That's some fucking sjw tumbler shit right there.
>>
>>82401671
Today, a spambot informed me about pills i could buy at the site he provided me.
OP, you're actually the one i'm responding to.
I inform you of you being descending to the level of a spambot advertising garbage.
>>
They kept repeating the same joke with the Hannibal reference and it actually got annoying.
>>
>intro sequence impacts the plot

I love it when that happens
>>
>>82404057
I think what they meant was they watch it to hate it?

I also think he's an idiot if he thinks a tumblrina would watch it for more than 30 seconds.
>>
>>82402767
not even comparable
>>
>You're a CANNIBAL!
>But I'm just a gum thief!
>That's what they alll say
>>
The bit with the villiant at the dn getting heart removed was quite funny, purely because of Mr Pickles doing cute dog things with the heart afterwards.
>>
>>82406763
s2 ep2? its online aready senpai
>>
>>82401965
I like it in a kind of, can't stop watching way. I don't think it's excellent or anything but something about it entertains me enough to want to keep watching, Also season 2 seems better than one so far.
>>
>>82401671
you're posting this here as if anyone cares about this fucking garbage show
>>
>>82410318
someone just uploaded episode 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrcMpuNW-q8
>>
File: Cf$44Whk45.jpg (8 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
Cf$44Whk45.jpg
8 KB, 264x191
>>82401671
>>
>>82402024
I bet in like a year you're going to claim that /co/ liked the new PPG.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.