[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So realistically they'd all be banging constantly, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Justice_League_of_America.jpg (547 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Justice_League_of_America.jpg
547 KB, 1280x1024
So realistically they'd all be banging constantly, right?

It's like how condom companies have to ramp up production every 4 years for the Olympics because you've got all these insanely fit people who spend their whole lives training suddenly living with each other.
>>
>>82397366
>So realistically
There's your problem
>>
>>82397366
I swear I've seen this OP before.
>>
>>82397366
A lot of them have significant others they're faithful to, but inter-member romances popping up has been a staple of JL since COIE, so yeah.
>>
>>82397530
>""""""""""faithful""""""""""

FTFY. Every single one of them is a slut
>>
>>82397366
The difference is that the Olympics lasts like a few weeks and happens once every four years. It's a rare event, especially for the competitors, as opposed to something that exists year-round.
There's a fair amount of banging though

Also this
>>82397478
>>
File: ThatsNiceDear.jpg (108 KB, 534x423) Image search: [Google]
ThatsNiceDear.jpg
108 KB, 534x423
>>82397366

>muh comics aren't realistic unless everyone is banging each other

We have literally no point of reference for how people with superpowers and secret identities would interact with one another.

Besides, they're not living with each other, they don't only meet up once every four years, and they're mostly all mature and have significant others outside of their team.
>>
>>82397366
So... There's 4 fucking GLs that are human and they all happen to be American?

Who writes this shit?
>>
>>82398007
American people, duuuuh
>>
>>82397580
wally is pure
>>
>tfw you can name half of these characters
>>
>>82398046
Nah, he's a slut like the rest of 'em
>>
>>82398007
Like 95% of all super powered people on Earth are American in both DC and Marvel.
>>
File: 1443885719667.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443885719667.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>82398161
>half

What a fucking pleb
>>
>>82398245
He was a slut but then Linda made an honest man of him, anon.
>>
>>82398395
The monkey can dress with silk, but he's a monkey still. He's a slut at heart
>>
>>82398437
n-n-no, he's got kids to be a role model to!
>>
>>82398519
S L U T
L
U
T
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.