[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More mutants so that they can all be hunted and kill? Seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 13
More mutants so that they can all be hunted and kill? Seriously what the fuck is Cyclops thinking?
>>
>>82392879
Scott was raised with the belief mutants were necessary for the advancement of man.
>>
>>82392879

Fuck this race traitor and fuck Remender's UA, too.
>>
Did the rest of the mutant population have any say in this shit at all?

Why do the x-men think they're the ones who can decided for everyone that they're a race now?
>>
But above all, Wanda did not kill anyone, she just removed the powers. I never understood this overreaction.
>>
>>82392879

Why is Cyclops always right but always treated so shit?
>>
>>82392879
What's the current in-universe explanation for the mutant gene again?
I can't remember if it's a natural evolution that's becoming more common, or from an outside force.
While removing someone's powers is a dick move, causing them to stop being born kinda hinges on which of those two it is.

Also are we still operating on the "90%+ of mutation x-gene mutations are benign and some are harmful" or what?
>>
>>82393169
>Cyclops always right
Not even outside of events.
>>
>>82393169
We're not supposed to agree with him because X-Men movies aren't under the Marvel Studios branch and therefore any action to preserve and improve mutant life is wrong
>>
>>82393104
by removing their powers she made them not mutants anymore

it'd be like turning all the gay people straight or all the blacks white, you're not killing anyone but you're still wiping them out

yeah it's pretty stupid
>>
>>82393169
Cyclops goes about everything the wrong way.Being right means nothing if you do things in the most dickish way possible.
>>
>>82393204
AFAIK the x-gene was introduced due to the Celestials tampering with humans. so it's an unnatural evolution, but still something you're born with
>>
>>82393204
It has never been a natural mutation, but an experiment of the Celestials, that why mutants are so fucked up. Some of them do not have a physical body or can not even breathe oxygen.

if you are lucky,you have human form and superpowers, if you're unlucky, you are a monster with super powers, if you are VERY UNLUCKY you are totally unfit to live.

Also in the Ultimate universe were not a natural mutation.
>>
>>82393299
>Celestials
eh, close enough to natural

So she basically removed damn near 100% of people's inborn powers, due to the actions of a few individuals (and the reactions of a few non-mutants)? Yeah seems like a dick move.
>>
>>82393104
I thought part of the problem was that some people did die or almost die? IIRC Chamber or someone with similar powers to him had some serious issues with eating and breathing and stuff because their power was the only thing that allowed them to function like they had organs/a jaw.
>>
>>82393044
no even worse is that they made random people with no X-gene into mutants after AvX. Using a cosmic entity to forcible change people into mutants, condemning them to a life of oppression and going "hey, mutant and proud right"
>>
>>82393104
>she just removed the powers
Some of them did die, if I remember correctly.
One kid who was a water-form lived in the pool and drowned. Some flight people fell out of the sky and died.
>>
>>82393348
>if you are VERY UNLUCKY you are totally unfit to live.

I forgot to add: because your powers could be so dangerous that would jeopardize humanity
>>
>>82393204
Celestial experiments, resulted in Eternals, Deviants, and the X-Gene. That's why there are alien Eternals, Deviants, and X-Gene mutants.
For example, modern Skrulls are the Deviants of their race and there are also some Skrulls with the X-Gene.

Unrelated fun fact: Dire Wraiths are an offshoot of Skrulls. They have their own Inhumans.
>>
>>82393479
>They have their own Inhumans.
which are a product of the Kree
>>
>>82393479
Just for clarification, the Eternals from Titan aren't really aliens, they're just a group that splintered from the Earth Eternals. So technically, Thanos is human.
>>
>>82393453
>Some of them did die, if I remember correctly.

Yes, but because they did not accept the loss of power. The girl did not fall from the sky, she launch herself from a building.
(I dont remember the kid that drowned but I do not doubt that it happened)
>>
File: Havok04.png (252 KB, 443x337) Image search: [Google]
Havok04.png
252 KB, 443x337
>>82393018
Remender was doing everything he could to piss off X-men fans with that comic. What the hell happened to him after UXF?
>>
>>82393018
Go away, tumblr.
>>
>>82393479
>Dire Wraiths are an offshoot of Skrulls. They have their own Inhumans.

Which gets really confusing because the Kree are only a space faring species because the then peaceful Skrulls offered them technology.

So the Kree steal space tech from the Skrulls, then find a Skrull offshoot species and experiment on them for bonus powers.
>>
>>82393655
>>82393566
>>82393505
>>82393479

I really like it when they try and do world-building but... some of this shit just seems needlessly complicated.
>>
>>82392998
And he's right. Thanos and Fing Fang Foom and Shuma Gorath keep showing up, humanity needs an edge to survive this shit long term.
>>
>>82393633
He's right you know.
>>
Cyclops was presenting with two futures:
>Hope creates more mutants and saves the world
>Hope creates more mutants and fucks over the world
He just chose the best option since the Phoenix Force was already on its way to Earth and fucking up anything in its path to undo M-Day.
>>
>>82393018
Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver aren't mutants. Scarlet Witch is the savior of humanity.
>>
>>82393633
Drowned himself in hobo piss
>>
>>82393633
http://magickmaker.deviantart.com/art/Uncanny-Avengers-The-M-Word-373036268
>>
>>82393369
>Yeah seems like a dick move.

Mutants love to be special snowflakes with Super powers. if they wanted to really integrate they need to work for to give humanity the same means that they have.

"when everyone is special nobody is".

This kind of world where mutants that can fly are near humans with flying cars and blackpack..but they do not want this.

Charlas has undergone many character assassination during all his years, but I think the he was the only mutant to have a real vision of equality with humans. Too bad, not even his X-men want this kind of world.
>>
>>82393584
Magma was swimming in a volcano with a similarly powered boy toy when Wanda said no more mutants, so at least one mutant did die directly from Wanda's actions
>>
>>82393933
I wasn't judging the dick-ness of the move based on anyone feeling or some kind of power imbalance.
It's just... not good to interfere with someone's life unless they're infringing on someone else's rights. Having flying cars and shit isn't an intrinsic human right.
>>
>>82393933
>f they wanted to really integrate they need to work for to give humanity the same means that they have.
Department K, U-Men and MGH.
>>
>>82392879
True story: one time Cyclops was given a magical monkey's paw, and he used it to give himself a handy so it would feel like someone else was doing it because he was too uptight to tell Jean how he felt back then, but when he came his balls backed up and exploded and he had to lie to the others that when he screamed OPTIC BLAST! which is his cover for masturbating, he pretends he's practicing his mad skillz and they all know it, that nothing was wrong. But his ballsack was full of his own blood and semen and the wreckage of his testicles by then, so when the Brotherhood attacked minutes later he had to go out and fight them like it was just any other day at the creepy underground office owned by a reclusive millionaire, but the first one he saw was Wanda and she was wearing that real slutty early costume her daddy made for her and Cyclops was like whaaaa and you know he couldn't even tell Jean he was jacking it minutes earlier with a pair of her panties that he stole pulled over his face so of course mid-battle he's not about to say anything to a hot chick and he's got this huge raging self-hate boner but he can't do anything about it and afterward he just goes back inside and he's trying and trying and it's no good, nothing's coming out even when he's rubbed his dick red raw, his scrote just feels pulpy and swollen and painful and wrong and you know he's never going to tell anybody about that but the upshot is this: he never came again, not even once, and he blames Wanda so every time she does anything, he automatically does the opposite.

Recently, he found out she'd been an Avenger and saved the world a few times, so he's had a couple goes at destroying it.
>>
>>82393633
>Remender was doing everything he could to piss off X-men fans with that comic.

That's because you're awful and you deserve that kind of shabby treatment.
>>
>>82392879
By the way ... the Spiderman marriage, could not be deleted by Wanda instead of calling the devil? It was also a great way to bring back Gwen. All they had to do was justify it in his spin off comic. A simple, decent, story where Peter confronts Wanda about his marriage with Gwen.
>>
>>82394184
Go away moe
>>
>>82393104
Some people who had certain biological mutations or were in the middle of doing something - like flying - died.

Chamber ALMOST died.
>>
>>82392879
I love how this completely ignores all the times Wanda and the Avengers have been specifically attacked because she's a mutant.
>>
>>82393729
Mutants are just a rung on the evolutionary ladder of 616 humanity. The Destiny Force is the final culmination of Homo Sapiens in the future. Mutants just think they're a special snowflake when they're just the experimental group of lab mice that the Celestials tested on.
>>
>>82393933
>but I think the he was the only mutant to have a real vision of equality with humans
You know people should take a close look at the Inhumans and Attilan society if they want to see a society full of people with physical transformations and energy manipulation. It'd be a caste system on how useful your abilities are without any regard to your innate talents.

And let's not forget the inherent discrimination that mutants that can easily pass as non-powered humans with abilities and transformations that don't hinder them and aren't useless. Alpha and Omega mutants are elitist fuckers if you think about it.
>>
File: tumblr_mqd77xsmcp1sp1wslo1_500.jpg (134 KB, 500x697) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqd77xsmcp1sp1wslo1_500.jpg
134 KB, 500x697
>>82393369
I'd have more sympathy if a solid majority of mutants didn't absolutely hate being a mutant and/or have crippling powers.
>>82393427
It's extra funny when you realize that under the bullshit definition of genocide the X-men are using the X-men have been grooming Hope to commit the biggest genocide on the planet and celebrated it instead of being appalled.
>>
File: X-Factor_Vol_1_125.jpg (626 KB, 978x1516) Image search: [Google]
X-Factor_Vol_1_125.jpg
626 KB, 978x1516
>>82393885
Hey remember when Alex was the LEADER of the Brotherhood of Evil Alexes?
>>
>>82394813
>that 90's style
Oy vey
>>
>>82394451
And then Grandpa Apocalypse stepped in to save his favorite his descendant.
One thing that bothered me about the post-AvX X-books was how the people that should've gave a shit didn't. Nathan, Nate, and Rachel never interacted with Teen Scott, Kitty was the one teaching Teen-Jean how to use her psychic powers instead of her psychic time-traveling daughter, Graymalkin was just fucking GONE and didn't even get mentioned in Xavier's will despite being one of Xavier's two living relatives. Bobby and Hank didn't even go to visit their folks despite being the only ones of the O5 with two living parents.
>>
>>82394797
>I'd have more sympathy if a solid majority of mutants didn't absolutely hate being a mutant and/or have crippling powers.
So remove them on a case by case basis?
>>
File: scarlet witch.jpg (31 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
scarlet witch.jpg
31 KB, 600x319
Why is Wanda such a heartless bitch?
>>
File: bavx11-32.png (2 MB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
bavx11-32.png
2 MB, 988x1500
>>
>>82394914
Said mutant would be lambusted as an Uncle Tom for denying their "genetic heritage" and conforming to flatscan propaganda of normalcy.
>>
You know what's never brought up? The fact that Wanda was fully capable of restoring mutant powers after Children's Crusade but the X-Men told her to stop that shit. And then AvX happened.
>>
>>82395049
Nothing in the Big 2 make sense anymore. Marvel is notorious for not giving a rat's ass about continuity from a couple of years ago. I'm not a canon autist, but for fuck's sake, don't treat your long-time readers with ham-fisted bullshit and expect us to forget internal logic within a narrative.
>>
>>82394271
I think Spidey went to Dr Strange before Mephisto . I can't remember why Strange didn't help him, something about consequences with messing with reality.
>>
>>82393044
The best part is that the ones that look like supermodels get to ride their high fucking horse on anyone that isn't totally willing to be mocked, persecuted, and humiliated for the rest of their life because they were born as a grotesque shapeless blob with nipples for eyes who spits acid. Because remember that for every Angel there's a Beak.

Shit man M-Day probably did mutants a favor.
>>
>>82394862
Hank's parents don't know he ever existed.
He had Xavier wipe all memory of himself from everyone who ever knew him before he was a mutant.
>>
>>82395012
Yeah but they would have a choice at least.
>>
>>82395049
She wasn't, actually. DURING Children's Crusade, she was able to. In fact, she demonstrated the ability to do so.
Then the X-Men came up, too busy swinging their dicks about how she has to pay for her crimes (said while in the company of Gambit, King of Thieves, Rogue, former terrorist, Magneto, serial killer and former terrorist LEADER, and Emma "White Queen of the Hellfire Club" Frost). Doom saved her after they attacked her, rather than let her undo her spell (again, after a living example that she could stood right in front of them), and Doom did what Doom does.
>>
>>82395141
But Beak saved the universe once didn't he?
And found his wife, and had his kids.
All because he was a mutie.
>>
>>82395094
>Marvel is notorious for not giving a rat's ass about continuity from a couple of years ago
>a couple of years ago

Lets be real here, they never took it seriously.
>>
>>82395141
And remember how quickly the X-Men sent away their depowered students?

Remember the time when they refused to respond to that Japanese guy who was irradiated from Hiroshima and called them out on everything you posted?

I was a long-time X-reader from 1989 to 2013. I'm just tired of all this bullshit from X-writers and how they paint X-Men as these pretentious holier-than-thou assholes and shit on the rest of 616.
>>
>>82395212
Yeah while after he, his wife, and their freak hellspawn were all cured by M-Day.

My point isn't that mutants aren't useful. It's that they shouldn't be looked down upon for not taking pride in what could be a horrible deformity.
>>
>>82395345
One of their kids is still a mutant, Tito I think.
>>
>>82395303
>And remember how quickly the X-Men sent away their depowered students?

Didn't they send a bunch of them away in a normal ass greyhound bus that proceeded to get blow away like 10 feet off the school grounds?
>>
>>82395345
>It's that they shouldn't be looked down upon for not taking pride in what could be a horrible deformity.
And that is a crucial argument that the X-books tiptoe around because it goes against the X-Men's Kool-Aid about how mutants are the future and that there's nothing to be ashamed about being a mutant.

For fuck's sake, anyone that's born with genetic deformities and abnormalities like Down Syndrome is someone whom we'd want to develop a cure in the future. But apparently there's nothing in mutantkind that needs to be "cured" when supermodel gods and goddesses in their swanky mansion spout that shit.
>>
>>82395161
>He had Xavier wipe all memory of himself from everyone who ever knew him before he was a mutant.
That was fucking retarded, X-Men Origins really varied in quality.
>>
>>82395447
Yep. Seriously, fuck the X-Men. Toro, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Firestar, Justice have done more for mutant PR than the X-Men have. Even Beast in his Avenger days was popular as fuck.
>>
File: 2194408-ms_marvel_5.png (1 MB, 1025x578) Image search: [Google]
2194408-ms_marvel_5.png
1 MB, 1025x578
>>82395447
>look for an image to make sure I'm remember it right
>find this

Comics everybody
>>
>>82395345
But can you blame people being of the opinion you shouldn't reject your "gifts" because time and time again even the deformed freak squad tends to do shit like that.
>>82395303
I thought that Jap guy just got super butthurt the second he saw they were hot and not gross like him, they didn't even know he existed until he revealed himself and his butthurt. Then they spitefully paid for all his medical expenses so he can live his horrible painful life and see how awesome they are.
>>82395480
There are people who hae an issue with curing Downs syndrome
>>
>>82395646
I really fucking hate Emma Frost. She has no justification for being high and mighty when she was involved with Sebastian Shaw and the Hellfire who contributed to Sentinel manufacturing.

And the X-Men have repeatedly told the Avengers to fuck off of mutant affairs. Genosha during E is for Extinction happened within a few hours, the same amount of time when Slorenia was wiped out by Ultron. Where the fuck were the X-Men then? And it says a lot how useless the X-Men are when they couldn't deal with Cassandra Nova by themselves.

I can even point out their disappearance during Kang Dynasty or even Operation: Galactic Storm, but turd X-Fans will always find ways to make excuses instead of not realizing X-writers are completely full of shit.
>>
>>82393104
I guess you don't remember the whole Messiah Complex/Messiah War/Second Coming period.

Aside from killing a bunch of mutants who needed their powers to live, she also basically condemned a ton of mutants who used their powers to earn money in niche fields, as nobody generally wants to employ a mutant.

The real thing that, really, most X-Men are angry about, is that No More Mutants put blood in the water. It was like a big blinking sign over every mutant saying "ATTACK ME PLEASE I'M DEFENSELESS." And that's exactly what happened. Lots of mutants got killed by mobs who, no longer afraid of getting mind whammied or burned alive, went on a rampage. All the X-Men's enemies banded together to strike when they were at their weakest, leading to a ton of deaths, both mutant and non-mutant.

People forget that Wanda's actions were directly responsible for stuff like the Purifier rampage, which involved using captured mutants infected with the legacy virus to massacre hundreds of normal humans. She may not have killed these people in her initial reality shift, but her psychological break did cause all this to happen.

Honestly, Rogue is right to be pissed there. Wanda has no idea what she's talking about, and considering what she caused, she's lucky she wasn't killed on the spot. Can you imagine how furious you'd be if this person, who was directly responsible for scores of your friends and thousands more dying, just blithely shrugged it off in front of you and declared that you're being a whiny bitch for having bad things happen to you? If Hellion or some had been there, he'd have pulled her brain out of her skull.

Of course, Wanda's shit was all Bendis being a cock who just didn't get the character, so either way it all leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But her just being totally blase about it is so weird and OOC for her.
>>
>>82393729
What is the last time ANY X-men fight against anything beyond X-men related bullshit?
>>
>>82394090
Magneto, Mystique and Apocalypse
>>
>>82392879

That is exactly how I feel about the X-Men. Why the fuck is it important for more mutants to exist? They aren't a different species, they're just humans with an extra genome...that's it.

And most of them have shit powers...thousands wanted to be cured.
>>
>>82395303
>>82395447
>>82395559
Except you're distorting facts here.

The knew they were going to get attacked when it became known that like half the X-Men were depowered, so they sent the powerless students home for their own protection.

They had no way of knowing Stryker literally had a robot from the future in his basement and knew all this already. Or that he was even a villain again.

The X-Men have had nonpowered students since the 90's. They didn't kick anyone out for not having powers.
>>
>>82395985
This is mostly an issue with writers adding haphazardly to the lore. As is the case with any problems in cape continuity.

Originally, mutants were pretty much guaranteed to have good powers. Maybe not great ones, but not straight up disabilities. Cyclops' uncontrolled optic blasts are head injuries, Beast's blue fur is science gone wrong, the Morlocks were intentionally disfigured to keep them unified, etc.

The point back then was that they portrayed being different in a positive light, and that the hate they got was mostly fear and, to a large part, jealously.

Then writers started to add mutants with seriously fucked up mutations that kinda shat all over the entire mythology of the X-Men.
>>
>>82396091
Also Morrison wanted to make them majority disability powers too.
>>
>>82394686
And that's still a step above flatscan humanity and further towards Destiny Force goodness.
>>
>>82395841
Maybe if people would let them get on it instead of succumbing to Sublime...
>>
>>82396091
no, actually morloks were mutants with freaky mutations, but they were the worst of the worst that could happen in the terms of mutations, which just made them look ugly and kinda freaky, and they still had somewhat useable powers.
but the worst is when they went from humans born with mutations, so freaks and outcasts at their worsts, symbols of ongoing change and hope at their best, to a different race that keeps to themselves and is constantly on the brink of extinction.
>>
>>82395836
>Lots of mutants got killed by mobs who, no longer afraid of getting mind whammied or burned alive, went on a rampage.
That's fucking terrible writing. The depowered mutants are human. That's like racists beating a black man to death but after he turned legally white.
>>
>>82395012
More like the X-men would declare it an evil genocide and attack.
>>
>>82396775
Some Morlocks were literally disfigured by an evil Morlock.
>>82396829
They're insane religious fanatics. What you said is literally impossible, but think of it like this. It's like the Klan murdering a passing black man who hid his heritage. Or someone who converted from a different religion. Or maybe someone used to be gay.
>>
>>82396829
Not everyone lost their physical mutations.
>>
>>82393933

The X-Men are very realistically written huh?
>>
>>82395989
Rogue had/owns the destiny diaries. There was no almost way to NOT know about this fuckery ahead of time if they had bothered to let Rogue bother to read her own property instead of bullshit mindwipes.
>>
>>82397025
>That one chick whose powers were super neck muscles
>to support her cumbersome retardedly long neck
>Lost her mutant ability but not the neck
>neck snapped and she suffocated in the street
>>
File: 1444143206443.jpg (335 KB, 1258x1896) Image search: [Google]
1444143206443.jpg
335 KB, 1258x1896
Okay, after reading most of what people were saying about M Day being a good thing, what would happen if they kept going along with the whole Utopia arc, with Cyclops as the leader?

I figured that Cyclops would become the new Black Bolt, and considering how Black Bolt is these days, what do you think would happen?
>>
>>82397173

Someone blew up a bus of cured students.
>>
>>82396829

It's bad but sure as hell realistic. Even though they were human now, being able to kill an ex-mutant would still be on a lot of people's bucket list.

Also funniest thing I realized is that Magneto feared that someone would eradicate mutants either by removing their powers and castrating them even before days of future's past. Wanda got the ego of her father and caused exactly what he feared. In fact her bullshit got her brother to go insane in the old arc and her father to sacrifice himself to save the brotherhood remnants. Plus her spirit son Wiccian/Assguardian is a mutant but kept his powers even though he wanted to give them up to live happily as Queen Hulk without worrying about going apeshit like Wanda.

I honestly think she is even worse than the X-men with their holier than thou faggotism, she literally declared open season on her own people, fucked up everyone she was close to, and still wants to take the high ground. Sure we're comparing a turd sandwitch to a raging douche but Douche has a point. Also if she really thought all mutants needed to be neutralized for their own good why didn't she neutralize herself and go frolick with the humans? She constantly complains that her powers brought her nothing but trouble so why not practice what you preach Wanda?
>>
>>82393285
This.
Wanting to help your people is fine but Cyclops literally only ever thinks a single step ahead. He's a tool.
He'd be easy pickings for Magneto to shape if Charles hadn't gotten to him first.

The issue is that improving the lives of mutants does not neccesarily have to mean the use of eldritch powers to reshape the world in your image. And he wonders why people think he was too extreme in that moment.

He perpetuated the 'us vs them' mentality that Charles was working to get rid of.

He also did not realize that people have every right to be dickishly afraid of people who were born with powers that could wipe out millions. Charles got it. Charles understood that basic fear, that '1% of Nukes that get through is still enough to destroy the world.'

What Scott lacked, in short, was basic empathy for anyone who was not a mutant.
>>
File: 1495237-1436512_.jpg (40 KB, 586x221) Image search: [Google]
1495237-1436512_.jpg
40 KB, 586x221
>>82397304
Assuming AvX didn't happen, keep expanding. Other than Asteroid M there were still plenty of places like the Savage Land, Limbo (can be turned into a paradise if Illyana leaves her soulsword there), and Lila's Dyson Sphere. Maybe the Crimson Cosmos, Cyttorak can be reasoned with.
>>
>>82397968
>An abused orphan is easy pickings
Yeah no shit.
Also how did he perpetuate it? He was using his eldritch powers, that were thrust upon him by the way, to try and make the world better for everyone. They began driving him mad and eventually he was fucking attacked. If anyone perpetuated us vs them it was the fucking Avengers who pushed him over the edge.
>>
>>82395303

it is not a holier than thou isue. Black Bolt commited genocide against mutants, objetively, and he is still a super hero.
The same goes for Wanda.
Mutants are the only group you can genocide without having your superhero status questioned.
>>
>>82392879
"I commited genocide and didnt go to jail, eat my shit" the character.
>>
File: 1449904656118.jpg (225 KB, 843x716) Image search: [Google]
1449904656118.jpg
225 KB, 843x716
>>82398316
>black bolt
>superhero
>>
>>82397304
Setting off some sort of gene bomb that would (re)mutantify thousands but kill millions.

Feel totally justified in doing so.
>>
>>82393104
Remove the only thing that made them the target and also protecting them from those purifiers?
>>
>>82395989
this shit happens all the fucking time, only a retard can think "maybe this time they don't go to attack us..."
>>
>>82398316
>Black Bolt commited genocide against mutants
He diluted the mists so it wouldn't outright kill normal humans. Either someone fucked with the mists afterwards or someone is gonna remember that the mists have a "will".
>>
Why are you accepting that they must be hunted and killed.
>>
File: 1442882561447.gif (976 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
1442882561447.gif
976 KB, 250x224
>>82398981
Because that's what the writers want.
It's not like they're going to change things, or learn how to write a more believable outcome.
I'm still wondering how they're gonna come back from the terrigen mist sickness bullshit they've pulled on mutants this time.
>>
>>82392998
There's literally a cosmic mandate that proves him right in that belief.
>>
why no one haven't gotten rid of sublime anyway?
>>
>>82399736
isn't its avatar dating one of the most powerful psychics?
>>
>>82396091
Every fucking week the mansion is attacked and blown up.

Even Charles in the Wolverine and the X-Men series made a joke about getting a good insurance company as the mansion is destroyed so often.

And on the day that Mutants are at their weakest as theirs only 198 of them left, wouldn't it be a good idea to be extra careful as the world knows that Mutants are about to be wiped out?

Wouldn't the X-Men be extra careful as 90% of the worlds remaining mutants are literally in the same location?
>>
>>82395985
>Why the fuck is it important for more mutants to exist?
Wouldn't The Celestials rip earth a new asshole if there isn't a certain number mutants on Earth, or am I remembering something wrong.
>>
>>82400760
That is just X-men propaganda. There have been plenty of worlds where the Celestials have experimented on and created mutants. And among those worlds, the non-mutants wiped out the mutants and the Celestials just shrug. The Skrulls are an example of this.
>>
>>82397304
>If this team saves humanity from extinction enough, people will realize how badly they need us.

I like how in comics you can say shit like this and know that the possibility of getting a chance to save humanity from extinction is likely to not only happen once, but multiple times.
>>
Guys, today I've been thinking about SCOTT SUMMERS. And what kind of SCOTT SUMMERS things he's done. I mean, SCOTT SUMMERS is a killer, we can never forget SCOTT SUMMERS, because he did that thing, you know what I am talking about. SCOTT SUMMERS brought mutants to a point mutants will never be able to go back from. Even though SCOTT SUMMERS said that if they won't stand their ground now, people will cast away mutants further away until they'll reach the point when there'll be nowhere else to run to on Earth, so when Storm appeared their new home became literal hell, but SCOTT SUMMERS did that horrible thing!
>>
>>82392879
Its quite bad that they shoehorned Doom to be the real big bad. I assume he did it due to his old affection for her thus taking in the blame.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.