[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man bat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (155 KB, 951x1377) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
155 KB, 951x1377
Man bat
>>
The fuck am I looking at here?
>>
>>82391416
man bat, can't you fucking read?
>>
>>82391470
Some context would be nice faggot
>>
>>82391228
What the fuck is up with that face?
>>
>>82391416
It's the bat demon that Batman dreams about in that movie.
>>
>>82391416
>>82391470
>>82391498
Pretty sure it's one of the figures in the DC Multiverse action figure line. It's the monster from Batman's nightmare in Dawn of Justice Why they thought anyone would want an action figure of it is beyond me. They gave figures to Aquaman, so why not Flash or something.
>>
Lol this movie was a joke. I enjoyed it for fun time, but still a joke
>>
>>82391523
Those were Parademons anon and they didn't look like this
>>
>>82391576
The fucking cemetary one with the jump scare you moron.
>>
>>82391416
>In Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice a creature very similar to Man-Bat emerges from Martha Wayne's grave and attacks Bruce, which turns out to be a nightmare
>>
File: Batbat.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Batbat.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
Batbat
>>
>>82391558
>>82391576
I mean shit, why not make a Parademon figure?? What the fuck
>>
>>82391602
>literally 2 secs in a 2 1/2 hour clusterfuck of a movie
Oh I'm sorry I forgot the oh so pivotal character that was bat demon
>>
>>82391602
I... have no recollection of that one
>>
>>82391661
And you remember in turn the other 2 seconds of parademons?

Just admit you fucked up, man, damn.
>>
its not actually man bat tho, its literally meant to be the bat creature bruce sees in an illusion in year one
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.