[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no Earth-3 run about the Justice Underground
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Justice_Underground_01.png (776 KB, 586x673) Image search: [Google]
Justice_Underground_01.png
776 KB, 586x673
>no Earth-3 run about the Justice Underground
>>
>>82387059
Problem is, in every CSA story I've ever read about them operating in their home universe, the heroes get slaughtered.
>>
>52 earths and no fun elseworlds at all besides boring earth one and earth two
>>
>>82387294
it's my biggest peeve, we never get an explored comic of what E-3 is like Hero-wise i know they are destined to fail but still
>>
>>82387747
Most of the time, the only hero left in the world is Lex Luthor.
>>
>>82387294
>>82387747
>>82387795
I've wanted a series about doomed Earth 3 Heroes for long, long time.

There's a lot of potential pathos.

I want to see how good Rogues fight against Johnny Quick. Sense Johnny doesn't give a damn about human casualties and letting people live the Rogues are going to have to be even more careful. I see them based on stalling and outwitting Johnny Long enough to accomplish whatever goal they're attempting at the moment. Their comic would be like a heist movie.

Earth-3 idea thread?

Did we ever see an Earth-3 Metal Men?
>>
The Rogues are a group of scientists that have all lost someone to the Crime Syndicate(Plays on Johns idea that all the Rogues are united by having lost a loved one). They devote their knowledge to finding ways to evade detection and capture by the CSA.

Mirror Master provides pocket dimensions for people to hide in. He's running out sense Johnny keeps smashing them, and it stresses him that the only safety he can offer refugees from the Crime Syndicate is in dangerous wonderland dimensions.

Professor Zoom is Johnny's old mentor and the actual developer of the super speed serum. Feeling responsible for turning Johnny into one of the greatest criminals on Earth he loads up on the serum himself to try and reach Johnny and make him a hero instead of a villain, unfortunately going a little crazy himself on the serum. He's basically the Earth-3 Barry to Johnny's Wally West.

How do the Guardians of the Universe and the lantern corps work in this setting? Power Ring doesn't belong to any corp. His ring is magic like Alan Scott's.
>>
>>82388156
In the regular DC universe, the Guardians waged a war on magic at the beginning of time, sealing most of it away so that science ruled the universal laws.
>>
There's a Bizarro World in Earth-3 made of friendly, silly Ultraman clones. Alexander Luthor tried to create good clones of Ultraman to fight him, but he ended up making them non-violent and stupid. Ultraman lives in fear of them as every one of them is just as strong as he is and will fight back if seriously provoked and he's a dirty coward bully, so Bizarro world is the only planet he doesn't have designs on and he keeps it a secret from his other CSA members.

I also thought of a disturbing idea. What's the Earth-3 Specter like?
>>
>>82388342
Eclipso.
>>
File: Metal_Marauders_001.jpg (145 KB, 621x698) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Marauders_001.jpg
145 KB, 621x698
>>82387960
Nothing in New 52, though.
>>
>>82388313
Oh yeah, the starheart in the GA Green Lantern's lantern is all the magic expelled from the main power battery right?

So the Earth-3 Guardians would be what, chaos magicians seeking out cultures forming technology and crushing them?

What's Volthoom then, or whatever its called that lives in Power Ring's ring?
>>
>>82388404
That or magic won.
>>
>>82388449
>>82388404
Wait, no. Nevermind. Earth-3 is the anti-matter universe, the equivalent to the Guardians would be the Weaponeers of Qward.
>>
>>82387960
>I want to see how good Rogues fight against Johnny Quick

The Renegades, presumably
>>
>>82388474
>Weaponeers of Qward
I always forget about that anti-matter detail.

I remember they were getting their shit pushed in by the CSA pre-Nu52.
>>
>>82388474
Not always. It was only the antimatter universe between COIE and the rebirth of the multiverse, and since then it's back to being Earth-3. I don't think it's ever been both at once.
>>
>>82388386
Wasn't Eclipso kicked off the spirit of vengeance role for going too far in Ostrander's run? So Earth-3 Spectre would be Spectre but without any shred of mercy whatsoever.

It would be interesting to see the CSA go against a Spirit of Vengeance wanting to Old Testament Earth-3 for being so shit. They'd either have to find some miraculous way of killing him or convince him that their Earth isn't worth genociding.
>>
Seeing an Earth-3 Mr. Freeze would be the saddest fucking thing ever.
>>
>>82388594
Then again, given that Satanism is the default religion for Earth-3...
>>82388640
Doesn't he feature in Adventure Time?
>>
>>82387795
We saw Luther and the Jester (Who is Owlman's counterpart.)

I want to know who the rest of the Justice League would have been. Counterpart to alien of John, Captain Cold, Sinestro and whoever superwoman's arch rival is?
>>
>>82388660
So the E-3 Spectre would be some sort of demon.
>>
>>82388156
>How do the Guardians of the Universe and the lantern corps work in this setting?
the green lanterns are like a space mafia who get most of their power from magic.
"nice planet you got there, it'll be a shame of something where to... happen to it.

blues are corrupt space priests, think Tzeentch and you have the gist of it. members tend to from cults around themselves as some from of messiah to gain more power. they get more power when near yellow yellow then they do with green.

yellows are space batmen, terrorizing evil wherever they find it. membership are made up of people who lost family to evil and are willing to do anything to avenge them.

reds are more or less the same as their positive verse selves, anger over dead loved ones are dead men walking if they ever take off their rings. but they keep their minds and their more about keeping what happened to them from happening to others then just revenge. they're also the picture of calm rage when fighting, turning off anything that would mean mercy for their foes.

I don't know that much about the indigos so I'll just skip them.

star sapphire are the universe's greatest matchmakers and wingmen. hooking prefect match no matter the age, gender, sexual preference or even species and will give them the means to produce viable offspring and no you do not get a choice in the matter. they do this as part of a grand eugenics program to make the perfect pair of lovers.

orange lanterns are largest of all the corps and the most generous, taking vows of poverty and giving whatever wealth they have to the needy and less fortunate and each member considers the others family.

well good, bad, super autistic?

>What's the Earth-3 Specter like?
Santa Claus for evil people. gives extremely embarrassing but useful gifts for great acts of evil.
>>
>>82389174
Indigo lanterns would be heroes and holy people turned into brutal killers.
>>
>>82389174
>Santa Claus for evil people
So sort of like Neron from Underworld Unleashed? If you do something really bad he'll mutilate you but in such a way as to give you super powers?

I dig the lantern write ups. A league of yellow space Batmen could be really cool.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>82389422
more like gives a suit of kryptonite to ultraman but it looks like what archers wearing in the pic
>>
>>82387294
that would be pretty awesome to read either way in all honesty. let's face it dark and edgy stories are "in" nowadays so reading about the last days of a superhero rebellion could sell pretty well and if you could get a good writer on it could be a neat story.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.