[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 days left. What are you looking forward to most? Final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (30 KB, 315x471) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30 KB, 315x471
20 days left.

What are you looking forward to most?

Final trailer
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Jer8XjMrUB4
>>
>>82386532
olivia munn has shitty hair and the face of a man.
>>
I'm hoping that DC will learn few things from this and Civil War because it's being anally annihilated by both Marvel properties.
>>
>>82386532
I might go see it for the Huge Jackedman cameo. It doesn't look very good from the trailers but I thought the same thing about DOFP and that turned out okay.
>>
>>82386658
and she's into scat
>>
Sansa Grey, Munnlocke, Storm being a focus of the story, Magneto going full-Magneto after losing Anya, 2quick2silver the sequel, Apocalypse, the hippie going bald, Jubilee and Nightcrawler, the rumored battle between Jean and Xavier, WOLVERINE, lots of collateral damage and death via Apocalypse, Easter egg references like that Dazzler album, TSWIFT MAYBE??????,

Basically everything.

I've been waiting for this since the little chalky skinned boy TKed the pyramids at the end of DOFP.

"EVERYTHING THEY'VE BUILT WILL FALL!

AND FROM THE ASHES OF THEIR WORLD, WE'LL BUILD A BETTER ONE!“
>>
>>82386675
>Before deadpool
Lol fox sucks
>After deadpools success that destroyed 98% of marvel movie
L-lets be friends, we're both marvel!
>>
>>82386532
>munn has psylocke
>jretard as mystique
did they have a problem finding attractive actresses who can act or something?
lawrence was the worst part of days of future past. well that and mystiques movie design and character. But casting her made her even worse.
>>
File: 1.jpg (13 KB, 251x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13 KB, 251x300
>>82386675
>>82386773

DC and fox need to teach marvel how to handle their villains.

And scat? No
>>
>>82386532
looking forward to Munn as Psylocke, fuck all the haters
>>
>>82386532
An okay film, like the rest of'em
>>
>>82386532
>Teen mutants led by Katniss: the movie

No thank you. What happened to the good Erik and Charles shit we got in First Class?
>>
>>82386841
I never said Fox sucks. X2, DoFP and Deadpool are my favorite comic book movies.

>>82386939
>DC
>good villains

Well memed
>>
>>82387127
DC has the best villains tho
>>
>>82388889
best street level I will give you that. But Dr Doom and Loki's only comparison is Luthor
>>
>>82387127
>>82388889
in fairness in MoS the villain in that was terrifying not taking any innocent life into consideration, destroying buildings left and right, outright murder.

It's a shame that the villain killed Zod at the end
>>
>>82386532
Munnlocke nude scene.
>>
>>82390384
Spidey villains trump DC's street level villains
>>
>>82390662
I'd like to know what Snyder was thinking in his direction. Even in BvS he still maintains that on-screen villainous presence.
>>
>>82390384
And Darkseid
and Despero
and Sinestro
and Black Adam
Fucking casual
>>
>>82388889
No they don't.
>>
>>82390662
>>It's a shame that the villain killed Zod at the end
Truly a damn shame. Instead we got this genocidal maniac running around in tights and a cape, calling himself a hero.
>>
Am I the only one who noticed the 90's TAS theme in this trailer?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.