[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason is a Pussy!!! “Don't be a pussy.”.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: 1462093951219.jpg (1 MB, 1988x1528) Image search: [Google]
1462093951219.jpg
1 MB, 1988x1528
Jason is a Pussy!!!
“Don't be a pussy.”.
>>
The fuckboy crybaby Jason todd Robin .
>>
>>82381474
Jason Todd the crybaby.
>>
>>82381474
Am i the only one who doesnt feel bad?
>>
ell, for one thing, he's the least developed of the Robins. Dick Grayson is a legit superhero in his own right, Tim Drake carried a solo for over a decade, and Damian Wayne was developed under the pen of Grant Morrison and later Peter Tomasi. By default, that kinda puts Jason in fourth place. And he doesn't really have a memorable series like Stephanie Brown or Cassandra Cain did, either. For a long time, he was Bruce's greatest failure. His death brought a darkness to the character. When he came back, he was solid as a recurring villain. If Grayson is the humanization of Batman, and Drake is the idealization of Batman, then Jason represents the perversion of Batman. He took Batman's ideals to the darkest extremes, and managed to make things both better (by putting fear of death into criminals) and worse (by attracting even worse villains into Gotham). He served as a nice foil to both Bruce and Dick.
>>
File: goddamn batman 2.jpg (28 KB, 384x596) Image search: [Google]
goddamn batman 2.jpg
28 KB, 384x596
>>82381474
Shit like this is why ASBAR Batman is the best Batman, not this cunty Batman.
>>
>>82381474
Batman what the fuck?

He legit has a hero complex or some Shit
>>
>>82381474
He was an asshole when he was Robin and he never really got "it". He never really understood the whole meaning behind the bat-family crusade and did things his own way.
>>
>>82381474
He should've stayed dead. I liked him as Robin and the idea of his death and the consequences and stories from it. I didn't need him back and I don't think Red Hood is interesting as a villian
>>
>>82381474
He's an all round douche-bag along with Tim
>>
jason is shit for edgelord teenagers.That's his actual tragedy, not dumb fuck Winick's "Y DIDENT I KILL EM FOR ME BRUCE NUH UH UH UH"s Jason's fanbase composed of anything besides edgelords and fangirls with bad boy fantasies?
>>
File: ohgodnore7.jpg (505 KB, 1280x1971) Image search: [Google]
ohgodnore7.jpg
505 KB, 1280x1971
>>82381474
that's a nice face Jason has there
>>
>>82381958
It's the Jason fans who do this the most. Look at CBR. The Jasonfags are throwing tantrums everywhere, calling everyone that isn't Jason a mary sue
>>
File: fuck that's funny.png (217 KB, 376x347) Image search: [Google]
fuck that's funny.png
217 KB, 376x347
>>82381474

He should have just counted to two and shot him.

>hur hur im batman im gonna kill somebody to protect a mass murderer
>>
>>82381474
Imagine how many people Jason would've saved if he just straight up shot the joker. Seriously, if I was a cop in Gotham I would straight up murder all of bats "super" villains then hand myself in.
>>
>>82382015
Jason is a Pussy!
>>
Batman should have just let him shoot Joker and then arrested him afterwards.
>>
>>82381474
Jason was better dead, as the 'cautionary tale' for Robins. Don't fuck up or Joker will beat you to death with a crowbar.
>>
>>82381804
I think bringing him back would have been good for a single story arc, Jason terrorises as Red Hood, but by the end have him die again, something like dying because he refused Batman's help so Bats can still be all angsty about it
>>
Why does the batarang need to bounce off the pipe? Couldn't bats get the same result hitting his hand, gun or arm?
>>
>>82381474
Oh, you are the creepy Damian fan...
>>82381746
I honestly don't think you know the meaning of "development".
>>
>>82382090
>Jason was better dead
Better dead for who? His fans who wants around? Or the character who definitely being alive is better than being the uniform behind the glass and batman's manpain? Or the haters who opinions should never matter?
>>
>>82382326
i dont post that scan.. and creepy that are you...
>>
>>82382509
I am glad that you know yourself.

>protip: it's ok to have a favorite character, but don't get so obsessed with it because that makes you creepy
>>
>Jason don't do it! all we have to do is rape his ass, and everything will be back to normal!
>>
>>82382980
>Jasonfags are throwing tantrums everywhere.
>>
File: 2815329-dwrobin.jpeg.jpg (123 KB, 960x733) Image search: [Google]
2815329-dwrobin.jpeg.jpg
123 KB, 960x733
>>82381474
I would love to see Damian kill the Joker for the amount of possiblities in storylines that this could create!
>>
>>82383118
Damian is capable but I don't think that he will break his promise to his father.
>>
>>82381474

I know Batman can't kill Joker, but what was wrong with Jason killing Joker?

He's always had a more vague and loose no kill rule.
>>
>>82381474
Joinker's manpussy must be amazing.
>>
>>82383118
Damian wouldn't have any problem killing the Joker, but I don't think he would break the promise he made to his dad.
>>
>>82383118
I want this to happen. Although the Joker would probably come back eventually, this tale would be awesome!! And, I'd actually have to pick up some Batman books

As to how the Bat family would react to Damian killing the Joker? I suppose they would react the same way they have the last couple times. Everyone will be indignant in the moment and afterward it will mostly be forgotten except for the occasional "but Damian's a killer" remarks. What long term repercussions have their been from Damian killing the Ghost or killing Nobody? Nothing big really. Bruce yells at him maybe tells him he can't patrol tonight.
>>
>>82383118
Damian doesn't want to get disowned by Bruce so he probably wouldn't do it.
>>
Why doesn't Batman just kill the Joker?
>>
This. Do what his father isn't willing to despite all the pain and misery Joker's caused to the Bat family and Gotham in general. I would buy 10 copies to see Damian chop his head off.
>>
>That time Joker was actually killed off
>Rebooted the universe the next year
>>
File: OMFG, Batman killed me.gif (20 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
OMFG, Batman killed me.gif
20 KB, 256x224
How a Batman with real balls would've handled the Joker.
>>
I feel like killing the Joker would be the end to the Batman story line, I mean yes, other villians have managed to surface over the years. Bringing the Bat family new threats, but how many of them have survived all the trials and tribulations that the Joker has? I think this is the reason the Joker hasn't been killed ALREADY. Not because Batman won't because of a self-righteous code. But simply because in the Bat's subconscious, he has an insatiable desire for a formidable opponent. Even if it isn't on a physical level. Which is another point, the Joker seems to be the only one that can match the Bat's intellect.
>>
>why Jason didn't kill the joker?
>Why doesn't Batman just kill the Joker?
Simple, because dc wouldn't allow it.
>Why doesn't Damian kill the joker?
Why should he? It's none of his business.
>>82383214
>"but Damian's a killer"
He already was before batman even meet him.
>>
>>82383290
that is funny.
but kill the joker does not hurt him.
this is not revenge..he needs a penalty that hurts him..
what would be a good punishment for the joker ?
>>
Batman doesn't have the cajones to do the right thing. Damian Wayne does. Let it happen. Enough of the Joker already.
>>
dami can kill the joker
because he hurt Damis dad in endgame.
>>
>>82383454
Maybe Damian beats him Mercilessly,breaking several bones,to where he cripples Joker in front of the family.
>>
>>82383329
Joker has already killed hundreds or even thousand innocent people. i dont care if its damien or the police, just someone kill the joker already!!
>>
>>82381474
If someone would kill the Joker, it would be either Damian Wayne, or Dick Grayson (hey, he already did it, ok?)

But the one that should kill Joker is a nobody. Someone that grabbed a gun and shot him point blank through the heart that only gives him the chance to get angry that his death ends up being meaningless and sends him to hell totally crazy... and then cuts a deal with the devil and comes back to life terrorizing every single incarnation of Batman... :D
>>
>>82383355
Paralyze him from the neck down.
>>
>>82383290
Why is there a castle in gotham city?
>>
>>82385169
It's a cathedral
>>
>>82381783

Batman is a piece of shit. He is really popular because of the superficial aspects that most casuals love to ignore. Reading enough comics about him makes you realize the guy is nothing but dirt.
>>
>>82381533
>>82381612
>>82381792
>>82381816
Holy shit, what the fuck?
>>
>>82383225
Why does Batman love the Joker so much?
>>
>>82381474
If you kill your enemies they win.
>>
>>82386032
Only in the ones that try to push the Batfamily which sadly is the majority today
>>
>>82385787
>Cathedral
It has a tower that's higher then the skyscrapers in the city.
>>
>>82386509
Isn't that what makes the batfamily so interesting?
Like superman doing stuff and being a hero is cool and all but doesn't seeing the trainwreck called the batfamily chugging along look much more interesting as Bruce's Mission adversely affects his interactions with the people and allies around him despite him trying to do the right thing and ultimately failing?
>>
>>82386604
It's interesting when the characters aren't boiled down to one simple trait and that trait is exaggerated to fill the void.
>>
>>82386644
How do you mean?
>>
God I fucking hate when cape comics have some kind of flash back to an older story and they just redo the fuckin pages with some shittier art.
Marvel is especially bad with this.
>>
File: Gotham Cathedral.jpg (59 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Gotham Cathedral.jpg
59 KB, 640x400
>>82386510
Blame Tim Burton.
>>
>>82386746
I think they should adopt this into cartoons, it would be pretty hilarious to see batman from TAS doing a flash back and you see it's the 1980s batman animation
>>
>>82382015
None, because theur universe works on comic logic so every villain will be replaced or resurrected.
>>
>>82386746
That's not what's happening here at all. These are from Batman #650 where that originally happened.
>>
File: 1436039620856.jpg (262 KB, 585x862) Image search: [Google]
1436039620856.jpg
262 KB, 585x862
>when you want to kill the Joker put people don't let you

honestly fuck comics
>>
>>82383118
I want to see it happen again where Damian is the one trying to kill joker and batman puts a batarang through his collarbone too.

Then we immediately have tons of stories and impressions upon their relationship.
>>
>>8238690
Fuck me you're right. I haven't read under the hood in so long, I forgot the art's kinda shit.

Pretty sure what I was talking about did happen in RHaTO or some shit though
>>
>>82387145
>Superman face
>I fucking flew though Jupiter last week
>and this faggot is trying to punch me
>I should let him do it and break his arm
>I wonder what Lois is cooking tonight
>I hope it's steak
>>
>>82387362
>My feet hurt.
>>
>>82387362
Yeah, in the next panel he says that he went along with the punch otherwise Bruce would have crippled himself.

It's understable to be honest, that was right after Jason died and Batman was tracking the Joker to kill him. Being mad is understandable.
>>
>>82387145

>Superman has a no killing code
>he didn't mind killing the prankster when he put pennies in his ears

Hypocrite.
>>
>>82387476
Not him but I just looked that up, why the fuck was he so mad about it?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.