[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's more retarded? Percy or Clarance? OP is not an option
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Tumblr_o17blhSnUE1rk7zmgo1_540.gif (629 KB, 530x286) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_o17blhSnUE1rk7zmgo1_540.gif
629 KB, 530x286
Who's more retarded?

Percy or Clarance?

OP is not an option
>>
me :3
>>
>>82381255
fuck you op your always an option whatever the question
>>
>>82381255
>OP is not an option
How would you know, you're retarded.
>>
Percy, Clarence has gone off the deep end a couple of times but Percy is more consistently helplessly stupid. Clarence has a goofy personality but he generally displays some amount of reason.
>>
OP
>>
>>82381255
your mom
>>
>>82381384

That Percy episode was bad. They turned best boy into a psychopath with a wild imagination. Clarence has a wild imagination too but he never goes full crazy like what Percy did. And then the random shit with Belson at the end, what the fuck was that? The show keeps shitting on Belson when all he wants to do is be left alone and play video games. Yeah he can be a moody dick sometimes but he never does shit out of malice. How the hell is getting his dad arrested or invading his property funny?
>>
>>
OP
P
>>
>>82381486
>never does shit out of malice
He pulled Clarence's pants down in Lil Buddy, he (crappily) pranked all the kids at his sleepover, and he treats his well-meaning mom like shit. I would say the show thinks he deserves it, but in actuality all the characters seem to have shitty things happen to them pretty regularly. I do think you're taking this show entirely too seriously, it's supposed to be absurd, the funny part is that Clarence was wearing a wire and a fucking SWAT team came and tore the roof off the sucka, I don't think Belson the cartoon character is going to grow up to have trauma or daddy issues because Clarence busted his dad.
>>
File: hatz.jpg (106 KB, 797x629) Image search: [Google]
hatz.jpg
106 KB, 797x629
>>82381361
>>82381376
>>82381386
>>82381629

oh you guise

>>82381411

:(
>>
Percy looks and acts like he should be a grade below the other kids.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.