[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile on leddit...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 750x1334
Meanwhile on leddit...
>>
>>The comments
Already better than Tumblr.
>>
>>82381075
>pedo
Wait, what?
>>
>Hey I'm INFJ, I want everything to be fair.

I don't know why but this cracked me up.
>>
>>82381134
Peridot Is seen as an adult by most viewers. Technically gems doesn't have an "adult" period of their lifespan, since they don't really grow, but I can see where he's coming from, since Peridot, and pretty much all gems, are portrayed in a way similar to adult human women, even if Peridot is much smaller and a bit immature at times.
>>
>>82381075

Is this a cringe thread? I mean shit thank god the OP is a teenager because if anyone over 16 is spending this much time letting a cartoon get them this worked up they either need a better hobby or a real life.
>>
>>82381075
Jesus Christ I thought I was a fucking weirdo for trying to get a few of my college friends to watch this show.

This is just hard to read
>>
>>82381075
I'm ENFJ and I really don't give a fuck about what this guy is saying.
>>
>>82381075
Please stop advertising the subreddit. And at least the below comments seem sensible enough.
>>
File: Reginald shrug.png (15 KB, 380x330) Image search: [Google]
Reginald shrug.png
15 KB, 380x330
Teens will be always be dumbasses, especially teens in internet fandoms. Glad I was never involved in one back then, there's enough embarrassing shit without that.
>>
>>82381819
Wait you actually understood what that thing said?
>>
4chan is LITERALLY, COMPLETELY and UNMISTAKABLY 100% Reddit tier and you can NOT prove me wrong or find a single difference.
>>
>>82383286
I would prove you wrong if I knew what Reddit tier meant.
>>
>>82383223
I was more pointing out why Stevidot shipping could be seen as SS. The person in the OP is still a fucking retard though.
>>
why are you on reddit
>>
>>82383345
why is anyone anywhere
>>
File: 1461530952028.png (199 KB, 530x652) Image search: [Google]
1461530952028.png
199 KB, 530x652
>>82383407
whoa dude
>>
>>82381075
You want to make fun of reddit. But you admit not only to browsing it, but to reading the very lowest rated comments there too.
>>
>>82383223
The commenter is happy that Steven and Peridot being a potential couple has been disproven because he REALLY prefers Stevonnie and gets into debates with his friend over it. However he also feels that Stevidot fans shouldn't be accused of pedophilia.

This guy is just really bad at expressing his ideas through text. He rambles, adds irrelevant details, and is remarkably bad at transitioning between trains of thought, making it seem like he's holding contradictory views at first glance. I wonder what it'd be like to read the essays he writes for class.
>>
>>82381075
I don't mind reddit, out of 4chan, tumblr and reddit, the fans on there seem the most reasonable.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.