[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's relatively unknown. But probably not for long, as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
He's relatively unknown. But probably not for long, as K.J. Apa turned heads with his amazing physique on the set of the upcoming CW show Riverdale.

The actor, who is originally from New Zealand, will play the role of Archie Andrews in the series, which also stars Luke Perry as Archie's dad Fred and Cole Sprouse as Jughead Jones.

On set on Thursday, it seemed like K.J. was helping a stricken Sarah Habel, who plays Geraldine Grundy, with her car.

K.J. was sporting a clean, white t-shirt and jeans, while he carried a sort of satchel full of tools over his left shoulder.

As the scene got underway, K.J. walked toward the car and lifted up his shirt, ostensibly to blot his sweaty brow, but also exposing his ripped abdominal muscles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3518498/Now-Archie-s-got-six-pack-Newcomer-K-J-Apa-shows-incredible-abs-set-comics-inspired-CW-Riverdale.html
>>
>>
>>82376999
I wish I had ripped abdominal muscles
>>
>>82376999

Cool, you post this and now I'm gay
>>
>>82376999
>not a legit ginger
Figures, no IRL ginger could ever be that hot.
>>
When is kevin going to sleep with archie? Also, why aren't there any bisexuals in this you'd think it'd be more out there but it seems to have disappeared after the 90s.
>>
File: ColeSprouse01.jpg (235 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
ColeSprouse01.jpg
235 KB, 1280x1600
>>82377085
>Not wanting him and Jughead to have makeup sex.
>>
>>82377690
is that the twin who leaked his dick pic or the other one?
>>
>>82376999

>tfw this shit will run atleast two whole seasons
>>
>>82378069
That's Cole. Dylan took the dick pic.
>>
File: prindle.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
prindle.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
>>82378989
Of Cole?
>>
>>82379091

No it was a selfie
>>
>>82379529
Leaves us with a pretty accurate estimate of both dicks anyway
>>
Thought he was a natural redhead, didn't know it was dyed
>>
>>82380619
He's half-Kiwi and half-Samoan.
>>
>>82380418
>>
>>82377080
Ouch
>>
Archie's not supposed to hot. He's supposed to be some pathetic twink. Betty and Veronica are just using him as their beard.
>>
>>82377029
Diet and exercise
>>
>>82384178
You don't even need the exercise desu, just low body fat
>>
>>82384388

I had low body fat for a long time, you need good genes. If you want it without excercise
>>
What is this? a /fit/ thread?
>>
File: 7432162.jpg (161 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
7432162.jpg
161 KB, 664x1000
>>82376999
Sarah Habel, who plays Geraldine Grundy
You guys, Grundy shouldn't look this young
>>
>>82384698
But now we can get an adaptation of Punisher meets Archie and have Frank kiss her.
>>
File: Super Felicity.jpg (37 KB, 701x392) Image search: [Google]
Super Felicity.jpg
37 KB, 701x392
How long until Felicity shows up to install new computers in their school?
>>
>>82384698
ALL the adult women are comically hot

which explains why Moose wants to fuck them all
>>
This show is going to be an absolute trainwreck isnt it?
>>
>>82384890
Wait? She's seriously playing Betty's mum? Jesus those fuckers might have actually convinced me to watch it
>>
>>82384924
it almost seems like satire at this point
>>
Oh wow
>>
>>82380418
That was actually a comment the other twin made after the picture was deleted off twitter. a
>>
>>82378989
No, Dylan's the one with the ponytail, Cole posted the dick pic
>>
>>82384890
Moose. Reggie, Archie are all hitting the older ladies. No wonder Betty and Veronica start making out.

>>82384924
Oh yeas a Dumpster Fire of Epic Proportions. Had this stayed a John Hughes homage I'd be into it. As that could be thematically heavy and still have most of these plot points.

But Murder Thriller with Archie being a douchebag from the start. Just doesn't go with me.
>>
>>82385653
Am I the only one that thinking Archie's trying way too hard to be relevant? It's almost pathetic.
>>
>>82386095

Nah, Afterlife was seen as a big success for them and so now they want to make a show that hits a similar "edge".

Which is kinda strange seeing as while Afterlife had them in that situation most the shit stayed true to form for the Characters.

Making Archie an irredeemable disaster from the start runs against who he is and how his character works.

He's doing shit we'd easily expect from Reggie. Because that's who he is the egocentric scumbag.

Giving Archie those self serving traits, doesn't fit.
>>
>>82384924
>>82385653

oh fuck off, why do you guys HAVE to be negative so much?

This is gonna be shit
That's gonna be shit

NO YOU'RE SHIT GO AWAY. it could be good, i rather wait and see.
>>
>>82386376
Its pushing a formula to the point that its broken. And while I don't mind Hiram Lodge being setup to be the hero Riverdale needs. They aren't doing Twin Peaks correctly and so that kinda faults their methodology for the show.

You've got to have someone to which its revealed that there are things lurking below the surface. You just come out and tell use everyone is a scumbag and the city is filled with human refuse. What's there to be invested in seeing unfold?

Its like Life is Strange. Everyone was an asshole from the first moment, therefore it made the ending choice rather hollow and false one. Save the town full of assholes and deviants or Lesbian powered time storm wipes it off the map.
>>
>>82386542
>Its like Life is Strange. Everyone was an asshole from the first moment, therefore it made the ending choice rather hollow and false one. Save the town full of assholes and deviants or Lesbian powered time storm wipes it off the map.

That's strange to say, they weren't assholes, sure they weren't nice at first but as you got to know all of them especially mean girl with the blonde hair, they were pretty okay aside from the obvious bad apples.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 246x205
>>82376999
>Not realizing ugly people are in with young crowds again

this may not fail, but they missed a kylo ren kind of tumblr following there.
>>
>>82386709
Was it enough to make one contemplate the end choice?
>>
>>82384737
She'll show up and Archie will instantly fall in love with her, but alas, her city needs her to protect it.
>>
>>82386300
My problem with Afterlife, and anything else from them now, is that they can't keep it up. Everything's delayed so much that I can't be bothered to care about what they do anymore. They've killed their own hype after barely starting it.
>>
>>82380619
I didn't know until the thread about the show the other day, when he was first announced I remember a picture of him looking a bit more naturally redhead.

>>82384937
>Wait? She's seriously playing Betty's mum?
Yep
>>82237223
>>
>>82387255
The woman who put herself in control fucked everyone over before she was ousted and the company is in the shits. We'll be likely to see the end to one of those stories much less anything beyond that.
>>
>>82384890
Based Moose
>>
>>82384469
>>82384388
>Been going to the gym for a year
>"hey, I'm looking just like I wan, ripped abs, good muscles
>Got into a car accident because some drunk guy decided to drive after like 20 beers
Man, I have been 3 months without gym and I have like other 6 months with therapy.
>>
>>82385159
It is.
>>
>>82386968

Yeah definitely, it's all of these flawed but okay lives or my waifu. I totally contemplated both choices, chose my waifu tho.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.