[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will she be redeemed /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 24
File: tumblr_o6dus0YTgs1tk8ivso2_500.png (114 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6dus0YTgs1tk8ivso2_500.png
114 KB, 500x398
Will she be redeemed /co/?
>>
She's nappa so she'll go on to become a famous actor.
>>
>>82356329
That seems to be the theme.

Believe in steven.
>>
>>82356378
kek
>>
>>82356329
It's Steven Universe.
As long as the character is female or act as a female is going to be redeemed, so don't worry
>>
She's literally had less than five minutes of screen time and half of that time was spent fighting Garnet. If you take into consideration that we knew next to nothing about Peridot during her first couple of episodes, it's probable that, as of now, we know next to nothing about Jasper. I think her fate will depend on if Homeworld has changed any since the war, what her opinion on fusion will be like after she unfuses from Malachite, and if Yellow Diamond sees her as a traitor/failure or not. Just sit back and let what happens happen
>>
>>82356329
At this point of the show
50/50

We barely know her so it could go both ways
>>
>>82356329
unless she dies she'll have no other choice, you think Yellow Diamond would take her back when she finds out she fused?
>>
>>82356689
True facts
>>
File: homeworldgemssmol.jpg (201 KB, 1280x982) Image search: [Google]
homeworldgemssmol.jpg
201 KB, 1280x982
Definitely.

>tfw at some point there will be an episode where Lapis, Jasper and Peridot hang out
>>
She'll reform when she and jamie falls in love.
>>
>>82356953
Yes give me all the homeworld gem shenanigans now. But how will Jasper and Lapis reconcile?
>>
File: 1452510390357.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1452510390357.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
Since she is the victim of this whole Malachite fiasco I see no problem with her being redeemed.
I could even imagine her being redemed before Lapis. In the leaked stuff she does not look every happy so I could imagine future confilct and not admitting flaws.

Also who knows what happend in the past. Maybe she is basicly an older model. A knight amoung tanks who tries to show it's worth in this technological improved homeworld.

But hey, we can only see this as the show continues, because like another anon said we had like five min of screentime with her.
>>
>>82357127
She bullied Lapis into fusing and got what she deserved.
>>
>>82356329
No, unlike the other gems she's a soldier who thought that it was a better idea to chase after personal glory in capturing Rose then to do her mission
If she had a moment where she wanted to stay on earth to do her mission then maybe there would be a chance
She's actually hates the gems while laps and dot where indifferent, pissed, and or afraid
Lastly this isn't a fan fix that you're writing, get your head out of your ass

In short it means she a irredeemedable bitch
>>
File: 1450166501334.png (540 KB, 798x530) Image search: [Google]
1450166501334.png
540 KB, 798x530
>>82357278
>Pic related
How it not happened

Lapis could have easily declined the offer. SHe diddn't even had to stay with the CGs after Jasper were beaten. But no! She had to form a mind torture bond because this one time she wanted to be the one to imprison someone
>>
>>82357414
Lap was mad as fuck and just wanted fuck over the last person who pissed her off
That person was Jasper
>>
>>82357522
Exactly, she just snapped after years of horrible shit happening to her.
>>
>>82357557
>years of horrible shit
Nah just pissed off that she was wrongly jailed by everyone she ever ran into
>rebels starting up some this in a colony
>has to follow my Lord into backwater colony
>suddenly rebels fuck shit up and put me in a mirror for THOUSANDS of years
>get out
>get back home
>shit is all different and these yellow bastards put me in another jail
>mad as fuck
>>
>>82356329
The only way I can see Jasper being redeemed is if she went the Vegeta route of hitting absolute rock bottom---betrayed by homeworld, disliked by the gems, and even then still being a somewhat good, but otherwise insufferable dickshit to the rest of the crew. The only person I can remotely see breaking through to her is Steven and even then they'd keep the other at an acceptable arms length because he'd be more of a abberant curiosity to her than an actual friend like the rest (something she'd probably never admit in a million years if they were forced into a situation where he'd have a chance to wear her down like he did Lapis and Peridot).

I can see it happening but not after a LOT of character development, some time with Steven and especially getting past something as incredibly rage inducing for her like Malachite and Garnet whupping her ass.
>>
>>82357731

Lapis has been moving up the prison ladder at least.

>Trapped in a metaphysical prison by others.
>Trapped in a literal prison by others.
>Trapped in a prison of her own device.

Unless she views the Earth itself as a prison, I don't think there's too many other prisons for her left.
>>
>>82357731
Being wrongly jailed by everyone you meet sounds like horrible shit to me.
>>
>>82356953
>>
>>82357973
this is a reference, I know it, I just don't know what it is
>>
>>82358110
reference to this text post:
working in retail is so fucking crazy. it’s like an alternate universe. one time, I was scanning some deli cheese and the customer said, “that’s on sale for however much” and I said, “oh yeah that’s a good deal deli stuff can be expensive” then he says, “it’s for my friend. do you want to meet me friend?” and at this point I’m fuckign terrified and he OPENS his JACKET and sitting in the inside pocket is a TINY DOG
>>
File: HomeworldMoms1.png (179 KB, 598x936) Image search: [Google]
HomeworldMoms1.png
179 KB, 598x936
>>82357390
WW2 Soldier is told to go get a tank of gasoline from a german farmhouse nearby, only to find Hitler sitting inside. I don't think ignoring it and making sure to grab the gas is the smart move.

Besides, on the discussion of "What MTG style colours would the characters be." when Jasper was pinned as red or black due to her being an antagonist, was corrected to "She is Probably W/B/R - A complicated character as people will eventually find out."

I meant it WAS Burnett, but he did basically say "Jasper is White Mana" the colour of protection, loyalty, heroics and being a nice person overall. So at least some aspect of her has a good side going for it that specifically we are going to see, and we are going to see plenty of her and some character development or backstory for her.

Throw down the fact that she appears alongside the other gems in the group splash art thing alongside Peridot and Lapis who both of now seem to be joining the CG's It seems like Big Buff Cheeto Puff will be joining them.
>>
>>82356480
>Just sit back and let what happens happen
I worry about my big babe Jaspy, what if they will develop her in a wrong ooc way, what if they will shatter her? Oh, my heart.
>>
>>82356329
I hope so. It'd be a more interesting process than Peridot's anyways. I'd love a character that seriously butts heads with the CGs even after redemption. And from actual differing beliefs and not just "I'm mad because I got locked up" like Lapis.

Plus I'd love to see her attempt to toughen up Steven.
>>
>>82356480
That's confirmed. One of the writers mentioned on Twitter I think that she's a complicated character and we'll learn about that later. That tweet was quite a while ago too, so I hope we get more information in the relatively near future.
>>
>>82358200
>Piccolo Mom
>>
File: germs.png (153 KB, 570x665) Image search: [Google]
germs.png
153 KB, 570x665
>>82357826
I can see Pearl and Jasper having a meaningful connection.

Jasper admires personal strength and accomplishments. Pearl is a servant girl who became the rebellions most feared warrior. Pearl likes big strong quartz gems with lots of hair, Jasper has these traits. She also fills a "Bruiser" style role in the team without stepping too much on Garnets toes.

I agree the best way to get her redeemed is rock-bottom no other options Vegeta style, especially when you look at the group splash art of her with the group I'm expecting a very Piccolo/Vegeta style character where they they only seem to get on with one or two characters despite being teamed together.
>>
>>82357909
is this is some next level Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>82357973
>>82358168
... the fuck?
>>
>>82358200
Fan art tier I know but I remember seeing a comic of her training Steven to help make him stronger and getting exhausted makes a fuss about it being too much, saying to the lines of

"I don't see why I have to train to be stronger, I've got a shield, I'm not a fighter, I can't do this I don't have a weapon, it's just a shield."
To which Jasper crouches down and says "Yeah, and I have a helmet, so what?"
>>
File: Jasperwet.jpg (809 KB, 1256x1920) Image search: [Google]
Jasperwet.jpg
809 KB, 1256x1920
>>82358466
I just hope they acknowledge in some way that Jasper is the Victim of the whole Malachite scenario.

I want Piccolo Mom to be okay and not just bubbled and forgotten.
>>
>>82356329

>You will never have her suggestively beckon to you after your shared workout, leading to you fucking her vigorously in the missionary position
>The whole time her arms are relaxed behind her head, and she looks at you with a smug grin knowing full well she could flip you over at any time and dominate you
>>
>>82358200
I mostly want her redeemed because her interactions with all the characters, especially the humans, would be top tier. Twice as entertaining as Peridot or Lapis because she's such an asshole.
>>
>>82358739
I feel like they're building up to that. Her desperation the last time Steven saw her was put there for a reason. They'll no doubt play it like they're both at fault.

I'd love if they added in some degree of PTSD about fusion for her character but I don't think they'd go that far.
>>
>>82357826
Nah Steven would probably try to be as buddy buddy with her as possible despite her being cold. It's the type of character he is and fits the tone of the show. I can see them having Jasper mostly just tolerate him, though, with maybe a few moments where it seems like she cares about him over the course of many episodes.
>>
File: tumblr_o21x8jOpx81ql2t13o1_1280.jpg (1009 KB, 1240x1704) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o21x8jOpx81ql2t13o1_1280.jpg
1009 KB, 1240x1704
>>82356329
http://invalidgriffin.tumblr.com/pressure-su-comic-archive

This comic is so good, mainly because it's the closest thing to depth for best gem.

That and it has action the show could only have in small tidbits.
>>
>>82358742
right now any homeworld gem with humans would be top tier, I could imagine Lars winding Peridot up and making bs stories about humans.
>>
>>82358945
Peridot doesn't have that intimidation factor, though. And we've already seen her have her "humans are so weird" moments many times. Plus Jasper actually knows what humans are and fought with them around back in the day, so it'll be funny to see her have to deal with one.
>>
>>82358810
She's not a complete weakass to get PTSD (I hope so)

>>82358491
>Pearl likes big strong quartz gems with lots of hair
Why do you consider Pearl that shallow? Do you really think she loves Rose because of size and hair?
>>
>>82358595
Ironic considering a shield is a fantastic weapon. You ever bludgeon someone to death with a shield? Me either, but I imagine it's brutal
>>
>>82359157
>She's not a complete weakass to get PTSD (I hope so)

I don't think you know how PTSD works.
>>
File: 1440805402352.png (283 KB, 659x376) Image search: [Google]
1440805402352.png
283 KB, 659x376
She'll be redeemed, get Thirsty for Greg (Obviously there must be something GLORIOUS about the human that Rose Quartz fell for) and there'll be an arc about Steven having to accept his father moving on/becoming happy again.
>>
>>82359157
>this guy knows nothing about PTSD
>>
>>82359282
>there will never be a character as good as Gangrel in SU
JUST
>>
>>82358233
I think it was this one, wasn't it
https://twitter.com/mcburnett/status/641849634105782272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
I get the feeling SU is going to have a theme of how Steven echoes Rose in how he develops.
Peridot is his Pearl, a neurotic low-class slave class member that he's showed compassion and turned to his side (And who will inevitably crave something more)
Lapis is his Garnet, coming to him willingly after realizing the Homeworld will never accept her again.
Jasper is his Amethyst, meaning her arc'll be all about how war on the homeworld is some fucked up shit and maybe be more like a taming, than becoming friends.
>>
>>82358466

.......DODGE!
>>
File: 15134541363.png (140 KB, 540x485) Image search: [Google]
15134541363.png
140 KB, 540x485
>>82358491
Yes... Jaspearl...
>>
>>82359282
>Steven gets a cheeto puff stepmom
>Eventually gets a cheeto puff sibling

I wish this would happen, but I know it won't.
>>
>>82359282
Greg instantly falling for Jasper would be the funniest shit. It needs to happen
>>
>>82358810
I still like the idea of her picking fights with Garnet/fights she can't win in general in an attempt at suicide.
>I'm a warrior. I will die a warrior's death.
>>
>>82356329
I hope so
>>
>>82356329
I can see Steven trying but not succeeding
>>
>>82358940
How often does it update?
>>
>>82359571
Nah, the opposite.
Jasper falls for Greg. Straight up Thirst at First Sight.

Either that or she sees it as a challenge. Obviously anything Rose Quartz can do, she can do better.
>>
>>82359767
I don't want thirst but it'd be cute if the first person Jasper bonds with is Greg.
>>
I want Jasper to take up wrestling under the alias "The Stone", just for the following exchange.
>Jasper: I'm already as good as dead for fusing with one of Blue Diamond's inner circle. Capturing Rose Quartz is my only chance.
>Steven: I told you, I'm not Rose, I'm-
>Jasper: It doesn't matter what your name is!
>>
>>82356480
>her opinion of fusion

She fucking loved being Malachite in that clip senpai. MY bet is she's gonna go around just mercilessly raping all the gems via forced fusion, and when she's done ruining them she's gonna try and figure out how to fuse with humans so she can rape the whole planet.

Then when the Cluster wakes up, she's gonna rape it, too
>>
>>82356329
Heavens no, I hope not. If she gets redeemed, I'm dropping it. I nearly did after the Keystone Motel episode. Jasper is a villain and does not deserve redemption
>>
>>82359876
It'd be hilarious for them to revisit the wrestling theme with Jasper tagging along. And naturally Jasper goes WAY too far with it and it turns into a disaster.
>>
>>82359894
Well Malachite loves being Malachite. We'll see how that translates when they're apart.
>>
>>82356329
Probably. Jasper is there to reinforce Steven's serendipitous and unrealistic idealism by giving him yet another, albeit exponentially harder, adversary to turn over to the side of 'good.'

It'll be the Diamond Authority, Homeworld, and the inevitable destruction of Earth that'll rip Steven from his pedestal of ignorance, and open his eyes to the harshness of reality. It would make for a more interesting take on the 'Fall From Grace' story arc, which is the direction I believe the show is headed anyway. Crystal Gems gotta fail at some point.
>>
>>82359910
Good riddance desu.
>>
>>82359910
Peridot literally tried to kill Steven multiple times and didn't give a damn about it, and was still redeemed. There's hope for Jasper.
>>
>>82359894
>Entire side series that's straight up called 'Jaspers magical rape adventure'
>Theme song is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl5B6ns34LQ played over a picture of Jasper doing her best rape face with some sort of psudo-phallus symbology in the foreground.
>>
I don't want her to be "redeemed". I want to see someone who actually believes in Homeworld. Villains aren't that interesting if they don't believe in their cause.
>>
>>82360022
That feels like a Yellow Diamond job. She's the big bad, not Jasper. I think that's clear now, since they've been building her up for a long time.
>>
>>82359978
if Jasper gets redeemed, it'll be completely different from Peridot, there's nothing you can teach Jasper, she is far more knowledgeable about the CG and earth and has far more experience against them, it'll likely have something to do with self motives kind of like Vegeta.
>>
>>82359958
Well the entire overarching theme of the series seems to be 'There are no bad people, only bad choices', people are inherently good, decent and mostly do bad things because they're damaged in some way, or afraid, or have been raised in a fucked up way.

I doubt Earth'll be destroyed, but I'd bet money that there's a reason for the Diamond Authority acting as they do (Be it being raised to think there's no other way their people can survive, previous experience or their race being on the verge of dying and thus desperate) and that compromise can be found.

The whole thing runs on http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RousseauWasRight
And know what? That's not bad, its nice to see a series where the villains aren't just mustache twirlingly evil.

>>82360022
Peridot straight up believed in Homeworld, right up until the point where she realized it wasn't as wonderful as she believed.
>>
>>82359695
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1PM
>>
>>82360106
That's what makes it a more interesting prospect for a redemption arc. It'd actually BE a redemption arc, not teaching an ignorant child the way Peridot's felt.

And then there'd be real tension about whether or not Jasper will end up betraying them.
>>
>>82360060
Sure, the boss believes in it. But if every henchman is 2 seconds away from defection, it undermines the threat. I want to see Jasper devoted to the cause. She believes in the supremacy of the homeworld empire. It's nice to see conviction in the characters, be it the heroes or the villains.
>>
>>82359236
>>82359355
Mind not goid enough to walk it off and move on.
I mean, I have no intention of stating that real people with PTSD are weakminded but it's a fictional supercool hot alien soldier we are talking about.
>>
Jasper is the worst fucking gem. I hope she never gets redeemed. Ruby is already a perfectly good macho gem warrior
>>
>>82359958
I doubt Earth will be destroyed, but I do think the Diamond Authority won't be swayed.
>>82360108
I don't know about that. I'd like a middleground lesson.

MOST people aren't bad. MOST of them can be reasoned with, or are just angry or sad deep down.

But there are a few, a rare few, who ARE just straight up bad people, and you have to learn to deal with them.
>>
>>82359445
I think a big part of Steven's arc is less how much he echoes Rose, and more about how he differs from her.

I can't imagine Rose ever risking freeing someone like Centipeetle, Lapis, or Peridot, much less making an effort to try and befriend them and win them over to her side.
>>
>>82360258
>Ruby
>good macho gem warrior

kek
>>
File: 1436175879732.png (91 KB, 498x725) Image search: [Google]
1436175879732.png
91 KB, 498x725
I'd really like to see a small arc where Greg and Pearl finally bury the hatchet and accept that they both loved Rose in their own way and were loved in turn.

It'd be nice.
>>
>>82360293
as hybrids in real life end up bigger and stronger than their pure counterparts, I hope Steven ends up being the strongest gem ever to exist, at the very least stronger than Rose was.
>>
>>82360293
Its already been stated in series that Rose bust her balls trying to help the Corrupted Gems.
Peridot, possibly not but she'd certainly have pitched in on Lapis and turned her around.

There are differences between the two, Steven has a much more human mindset, but she's the closest to compassionate of the Gems.
>>
>>82359510
She may encounter a "blank" gem shard or reconstructed thing. She makes Greg Touch it with her.

Full Gem Tuft and Puff Cheeto Teen.

As if Steven wouldn't love the quandary of his Older yet Younger sibling.

Bubbly but serious when it comes to Stevens safety.
>>
>>82360346
Anything Pearl and a human interacting like equals would be great to see, as she's supposed to be the lowest ranked gem to the point of worthlessness, she does think of herself as superior to humans.
>>
>redeemed Jasper

please god no. keep her a monster heel. we should all be concerned every time she appears on-screen.
>>
>>82360457
It would be nice to see her start to comprehend humanity and actually care for them as their own creature rather than in the memory of Rose.
>>
>>82360457
I really want one of the homeworld gems to call Pearl out on her idolization of Rose.

>Ha! You never became "free". You just changed your owner.
>>
>>82360514
I want her to get corrupted to show us how it happens, Maybe into a tiger or something
>>
File: su1.jpg (120 KB, 849x479) Image search: [Google]
su1.jpg
120 KB, 849x479
>binging on SU
>tfw this scene
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>82360709
What, the k.k. slider poster?
>>
>>82360741
no, just learning about Steven being 14 and not aging.
>>
>>82360238
your backpedaling appears to have gone sideways there
>>
>>82359445
>Garnet saying to Pearl about how they "tamed" Amethyst back in the day.

I think you're right on the money.
>>
>>82360709
depressing stuff man
>>
File: garnet vs jasper round 1.png (534 KB, 637x861) Image search: [Google]
garnet vs jasper round 1.png
534 KB, 637x861
>>82356329
I still don't really think it's going to happen.

We're going to find she's a more complex character for sure, but I think that complexity is going to come from her loyalty to Homeworld rather than anything else.

She's a soldier that is clearly loyal and unwavering towards YD, unlike Peridot who flinched at the mention of reporting the CGs to her in The Return.
And, also unlike Peridot, Jasper's strong. She doesn't strike me as one to bow down and let Steven try to bring her over like Peridot did.
>Peridot is weak and had no real connection to Steven/the CGs, so she was easy to turn
>Lapis is strong, but likes Steven and probably hates Homeworld at this point as much as the CGs, so she'll take some time but probably get there
>Jasper is strong, loyal to Homeworld, and probably hates the CGs and Lapis pretty hard at this point for all the shit they put her through
>>
>>82361144
I think that the closest Jasper's going to come is acknowledging Steven as something more than a shadow of his mother. Maybe even opt to save him or let him escape when she's not supposed to, just once out of respect. I don't see her ever going full turncoat, though.
>>
>>82361144
>She's a soldier that is clearly loyal and unwavering towards YD
Which would make it all the more conflicting when YD orders her to be shattered.
>>
>>82359445
New headcanon
>>
>>82362370
Not even Headcanon. I sincerely believe that's what they're going for (Or will eventually) as an undertone to show how Steven is like his mother in some ways.
>>
File: 1430365975634.jpg (83 KB, 640x855) Image search: [Google]
1430365975634.jpg
83 KB, 640x855
>>82362193
But you see, that's what I mean when I say it'd be more complex for her to be so loyal.

First, I don't think YD will order her shattered. If she gets back in contact somehow, YD will probably assign Jasper a new task for either watching or stopping the CGs. She was willing to get Peridot a ship and all that up until she called her a nigger.

But if she did abandon Jasper after making contact, I think Jasper would be more likely to go all out trying to earn redemption through battle against the CGs than give up and let Steven hug her.
>>
>>82362578
Most likely Jaspers new Job'll be bringing Peridot back so YD can peg her in the ass for the rest of eternity.
>>
File: 1441578056503-4.png (754 KB, 657x900) Image search: [Google]
1441578056503-4.png
754 KB, 657x900
I just want jasper to pull out her massive floppy meat and slap it on my big girly ass ;_;
>>
File: Stop holding down B, Greg.webm (907 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Stop holding down B, Greg.webm
907 KB, 1024x576
>>82360804
>>
>>82363608
Same
>>
File: in2deep1.png (856 KB, 931x976) Image search: [Google]
in2deep1.png
856 KB, 931x976
>>82365064
>9
>11
>>
File: 1462065718175.png (226 KB, 931x976) Image search: [Google]
1462065718175.png
226 KB, 931x976
>>82365372
>>
File: 1444352472789.jpg (192 KB, 1251x700) Image search: [Google]
1444352472789.jpg
192 KB, 1251x700
What's gonna happen after the cluster is dealt with? Homeworld assault? Hunting for Lapis/Jasper? Dealing with more Homeworld troops?
>>
>>82366567
Chill episodes, featuring comfy plots and humans. AKA: "filler".

Then a new fan for shit to hit is powered on.
>>
>>82367301
We havent had any human eps for a while, so i assume once this arc is over, things will settle a bit, with that New Lars, Restaraunt Wars and Kikis pizza delivery eps.
>>
>>82367550

>Too Short to Ride, Drop Beat Dad, The New Lars, Restaurant Wars, Kiki's Pizza Deliver Service.
>Possibly Hit the Diamond, Mr. Greg, Beach City Drift, Greg the Babysitter, Tiger Philanthropist, and Last One Out of Beach CIty.

That's as many as 11 out of 28 revealed episodes, although I have a feeling that most of not all of the bottom 6 will be relevant beyond just the humans.

Also 28 episodes is kind of odd, makes me think that some like "Mr. Greg" and "Greg the Babysitter" might be two working titles for the same episode.
>>
>>82367751
>Greg the Babysitter is Greg watching out Lapis and Jasper while CGs are out.
>>
>>82367751
Tiger philanthropist will most likely be pearl and amethyst related, since in back to the barn, amethyst asks pearl she should wrestle with her.
>>
>>82367965

Yeah, the bottom ones all seem more up in the air to me.

>Hit the Diamond could be plot relevant or baseball.
>Mr. Greg could be a flashback or another Greg/Connie's parents episode.
>Beach City Drift could be racing or the city drifting out to sea somehow.
>Greg the Babysitter could be anything from a flashback, to looking after homeworld gems, to watching Steven and Connie or one of the other kids.
>Tiger Philanthropist could be a throwback to Tiger Millionaire or an episode revolving around a certain buff gem.
>Last One Out of Beach City could be a human episode or a major turning point in the show.
>>
>>82368093
>Beach City Drift
Buck Dewey and Mr. Smiley organizes Beach City Drift, BC's first Motor Race tournament, just a fun filler episode.
>Kiki's Pizza Deliver Service
Koffy grounds his daughters for using the Pizza cars on the drift, Steven helps Kiki on pizza delivery to fulfill her grounding terms.
>>
>>82368093
>a flashback
Best case scenario
>looking after homeworld gems
Pretty great scenario
>watching Steve and Connie
Could be good
>or one of the other kids
Worst case scenario
>>
>>82367751
Even then, it's hard to judge episodes of this show by the title. The creators think it's funny to have seemingly harmless episodes derail into serious shit.
>>
File: 1443741085523.jpg (67 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
1443741085523.jpg
67 KB, 423x750
>>82367965
>During her time with Greg Jasper asks him how he "defeated" Rose.
>>
>>82356329
I know it will, but I hope I'm wrong
Fuck her
>>
I'd actually love it if Jasper showed Amethyst what a Quartz can do. Help her hone her power.
>>
File: 759.gif (922 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
759.gif
922 KB, 500x280
>>82363608
>>
>>82368420
To an extent, I'm pissed that On The Run turned out like that. I really appreciate the Amethyst drama and development, but it was some unneeded mood whiplash for what was originally such a cute and lighthearted episode about Steven and Amethyst wanting to be like his favorite book characters. I can understand if the episode already starts OUT with a serious situation (the Gems fighting a creature or already on some sort of active mission, or just Steven pondering his status as a half-Gem), but this episode just started out cute and fun and immediately got depressing. I would have preferred if Amethyst's backstory was worked into an episode that wasn't this one, basically.
>>
File: 1451119341951.png (159 KB, 1000x1705) Image search: [Google]
1451119341951.png
159 KB, 1000x1705
>>82371446
I loved that about that episode

>starts off all lighthearted
>amethyst won't take steven home
>mood hits rock bottom when they show the kindergarten
>that hollow abandoned industrial sound the wind made when it blew through the kindergarten
>>
>>82372692
Same
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.