[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that it has been confirmed, what are your hopes for the Netflix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 29
File: Punisher.png (988 KB, 535x991) Image search: [Google]
Punisher.png
988 KB, 535x991
Now that it has been confirmed, what are your hopes for the Netflix Punisher series?
>>
>>82353155
He uses the motherfrankin minigun to frank criminal scum. I am fucking blueballed when DD S2 made it look like he was gonna use it hundreds of ninjas
>>
Barracuda. Jigsaw. The Russian. Microchip.
>>
Frank.
>>
Honestly I'm not nearly as into Punisher as a solo act instead of a supporting character/antagonist for other street heroes.

Barracuda would be dope though.
>>
I hope he shoots bad guys with guns.
>>
An entire episode with the plot of "The Slavers"

I want to see a Serbian wake up with his intestines tied around a tree.
>>
>>82353155
Cancelled after season 1.
Can't wait for all the "fans" to come out of the woods now
>>
It's odd how Netflix is setting aside the budget for this when their aim seems to be producing Emmy-bait to match HBO. I just hope it's not a 60 minute gorefest because the shock value wears off real quick.
>>
Stilt-Man teamup!
>>
A live action Punisher Max.

Naturally it won't ever happen and they'll probably introduce some chick character before everything goes to shit.
>>
>>82353155
1 season: Welcome Back Frank + some of the MK run by Ennis. Add Micro and get rid of the neighbours, as they were present in the 2004 movie. Leave out some silly Ennis-isms.

2 season: Full-on MAX. Punisher isn't that old, but he's more or less a veteran of war against crime. Follow it as close as possible changing Vietnam locations to Iraq or Afghanistan.
>>
Spacker Steve!
>>
I want Bullseye as the main villain of season one and I want Frank to execute him brutally at the end of the season. I want Frank to take the Kingpin out at the end of season two and I want season three to be the Punisher, Blade, and Hannibal King: Darkstalkers.
>>
File: image.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
image.png
377 KB, 498x497
Muh frank machineguns the fuck out of everyone and everything
>>
>>82353155
>what are your hopes for the Netflix Punisher series?
That all the Franks get sufficiently Frank'd and then some.
>>
>>82355556
did someone pee in your coffee this morning man
>>
>>82355556
who hurt you?
>>
stuff from the 75 issues punisher MAX series
>>
BANG

Also since there's no chance of it not having one, a lead female that doesn't suck at her job, so far marvel's only accomplished this with Atwell, and Ritter, so I rarely have any faith when one walks on screen.
>>
>>82356873
What about Rachel what's-her-name?
>>
>>82353155
>tfw punisher will never be confirmed in the mcu
>>
>>82356931
McAdams?

We haven't seen anything from her in Dr. Strange yet
>>
>>82353155
Paul Giamatti as Micro, Frank stop trying to sound gruff and tough since it ends up sounding like a shit impression of Bale Batman. Also a buddy cop type of series.
>>
Battle Van
>>
File: Rachel_Alves_003.jpg (106 KB, 630x1078) Image search: [Google]
Rachel_Alves_003.jpg
106 KB, 630x1078
>>82356991
No, this chick.
>>
I just hope they don't make Punisher MAX the primary source material and influence
>>
>>82356526
I would be pissed if they bring Bullseye into the Netflix MCU and not have him interact with Daredevil at all.
>>
>>82356999
>Frank stop trying to sound gruff and tough

Bernthals' punisher voice is barely different from his regular voice. It's just a slight tone difference.
>>
>>82357060
Still amount to how good the actress is at her job, I'm one of those sick freaks that actually takes more stock in a womans acting than her physical appearance, and it usually pains me to get through a scene when the superhero is mackin on his dull counterpart.
>>
>>82357060
Played by Christina Hendricks.
>>
>>82355301
>>82355462
How could they do Barracuda justice in a franchise where they are not allowed to say fuck?
>>
>>82357060

Cole-Alves would really be a great supporting character to start off with. Imagine a Frank Castle who is still kind of on his way to becoming the Punisher when someone is placed under the same circumstances as him. Still interested in the notion of human interaction and support, he takes her under his wing only for her to eventually prove to him that the path he's going down is one he has to go down alone and prompting him to ditch both her and Micro.
>>
>>82357405
Frank says fuck on the rooftop.
>>
>>82357627
It's barely audible and would likely go over a lot of people's heads. That's probably how they got away with it.

Barracuda is a guy who says fuck as practically every other word.
>>
>>82357665
As someone who works with a woman who talks like that, it's indescribably annoying.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x380
>>82357405
This
>>
As a fan of punisher, I have to say he sucked in daredevil. So much exposition and drama, pointless bs about whether killing is acceptable.

If they give him his own series I hope it's less of that. It's easy enough to imply the ethical dilemma and reasoning without lengthy discussions every episode. It feels very unnecessary.
>>
It probably won't be as good as DD and Iron Fist, but on expecting it to be pretty badass. I just there aren't too many "muh family" flashbacks and boring as fuck war flashbacks.
>>
>>82357857
> As a fan of punisher, I have to say he sucked in daredevil. So much exposition and drama, pointless bs about whether killing is acceptable.

> If they give him his own series I hope it's less of that. It's easy enough to imply the ethical dilemma and reasoning without lengthy discussions every episode. It feels very unnecessary.
that's because it's still daredevil's show you pleb. frank served as a device to explain matt's character, are you dense
>>
>>82353155
Inner monologues , War Journals. Take a lot of inspiration from The Taxi Driver.
>>
>>82355525
One entire would feel rushed.

Best if they made it a few arcs of two-three episodes each with an overall plot
>>
>>82357988
>won't be as good as DD

The show isn't all that great and Iron fist isn't even out yet
>>
>>82357708

But that was shit.

Peggy peg pegging peggers
>>
I kind of want O'Brien to show up. She's always been a favorite of mine.
>>
File: 14368912.jpg (103 KB, 345x540) Image search: [Google]
14368912.jpg
103 KB, 345x540
>that "micro" cd in the last episode of S2

They better deal with him the same way they did in the beginning of MAX
>>
File: Its blue.jpg (155 KB, 454x700) Image search: [Google]
Its blue.jpg
155 KB, 454x700
As long as we get shit like this, I'll be content.
>>
>>82357405
I believe Stick dropped the f word several times.
>>
>>82358027
>that's because it's still daredevil's show you pleb. frank served as a device to explain matt's character, are you dense

there are ways of showing the audience this without constant discussion of it. daredevil doesn't kill because it's bad to kill and law.

punisher kills because people deserve it and law doesn't work.

you think the audience needed an entire rooftop episode to figure this out and you think I'm dense?
>>
>>82353331
It will be used instead of the M60 in a recreation of the opening birthday scene from Punisher Max #1.
>>
I want Thomas Jane to appear somehow.
>>
>>82355597
There's only so much Emmy bait you can produce before you need to Frank some motherfrankers to Frank.
>>
>>82359726
>yfw Jane is casted as Jigsaw
>>
>>82353155
Opening scene is him with either an m60 or the mini turning scumbags into scumsoup.
>>
>>82353155
12 episodes of nothing but murder
>>
>>82360581
I would shit my pants.
>>
>>82357405
>First appearance of Barracuda.
>Frank hits him in the face.
>Barracuda, blood gushing from his nose and mouth, just laughs.
>Shows a wide, bloody grin, two teeth missing.
>F__K YOU
>>
That there's some reference to Spidey.

It's alright that the Avengers aren't given much mention in the Netflix shows, but Spidey is a public super operating on their home turf.
>>
>>82353155
>they don't try to force him to not kill
>they dont relationshit it up
>its frank franking
>jigsaw
it'd be perfect
>>
>>82359148

reminder Micro was mentioned as one of Skye's hacker contacts in AoS
>>
>>82355597
Marvel shows probably get them a LOT of viewers, meaning more revenue.
>>
>>82358751
By "this" I meant that I agreed with him, dummy
>>
>>82359585
You are entirely wrong unless your definition of "the f word" is different from mine.
>>
>>82353155
I want a barracuda spinoff adapting pic related.
Also, Terry Crews as Barracuda
>>
>>82361908
Episode 1: A mouth's a mouth.
>>
File: Tiny Lister.jpg (152 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Tiny Lister.jpg
152 KB, 600x300
>>82361908
I love Terry but there's a more perfect choice.
>>
Ghosts of Innocents adaptation... or just anything besides Ennis. Don't get me wrong, his stuff is amazing, but he's not the be-all and end-all.
>>
>>82353155
That it's good.
Maybe some crossovers.
>>
>>82363037
If Frank's show is ever used to help launch another character, which character would work best?
>>
>>82363617
Archie
>>
>>82357060
Rachel Grey? Cyclops is gonna be angry
>>
File: cryme tyme!.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
cryme tyme!.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
if it doesn't have the ultra violence that matt has been telling me about in the comics, im not interested.

i want some dude to wake up with his intestines wrapped around a tree.
>>
>>82363948
While I'm enjoying their playthrough of the game, its annoying me that Woolie is getting some of the Punisher plots wrong.
>>
>>82355556
Fuck off Whedon, you massive sack of shit and dildoes.
>>
>>82359148

Yeah, I could see it.

Frank uses the CD to find Micro, they maybe work together for a bit, then Micro turns on him for a version of In the Beginning.
>>
>>82355670
I want them to stop cock-teasing us with Stilt Man and just give him to us already.
>>
>>82353155
I have none, Punisher is an awful character by himself.
>>
>>82362234
The perfect choice sadly passed away 4 years ago.
>>
File: MCD.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
MCD.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>82366689
Shit forgot my pic
>>
>>82365815
Are you expecting Frank to literally have no supporting cast? Do you think fucking Daredevil would have been good if it was just Matt eating cereal or something?
>>
>>82366757
That doesn't sound too bad to be frank
>>
>>82366742
He was too nice for Barracuda. I couldn't see him as a true thug nigga.
>>
>tfw you'll never get to see that moment from the Mother Russia storyline where Nick Fury belts the fuck out of some US generals for being assholes and then bangs every hooker in New York

Who needs the Punisher, MAX Nick Fury was a fucking badass, where's the TV adaption of My War Gone By, dammit?
>>
>>82355556
are you mad bc you missed quints by one?
>>
>>82361080
too bad they're not connected
>>
>>82357405
Forget "fuck", there's no way they're going to let them say "nigger" at all, let alone as often as it's said in the comic.
>>
>>82359590
>you think the audience needed an entire rooftop episode to figure this out and you think I'm dense?

You still don't seem to understand basic storytelling or how these characters work, so yes.
>>
>>82359617
MAX is awesome but gets pretty damn dark. I don't think Netflix would be able to completely adapt it. It also would get pretty expensive to do the Russian and Afghan arcs.
>>
>>82361041
>>they don't try to force him to not kill

I think that's guaranteed. They dealt with that in DD, they're not going to rehash it.
>>
>>82356999

RAINN WILSON FOR MICRO!!!!
>>
My hope is that it's good and also features a character like Ghost Rider or Blade so Marvel can see how badly audiences want those series as well.
>>
>>82353155
More pitbull rescues.
>>
>>82353155
That it won't have an ending as bad as his plotline in Daredevil.

I could not believe how bad it was after how strong it started.
>>
>>82369527
As much as I'd love to see Ghostrider again, I don't feel like a netflix TV show would have the budget for the CGI.
>>
>>82369527
Ooh, Ghost Rider is a really good choice if they wanted to put a hint of the supernatural in there. not sure about Blade though. Not really sure if that plays on enough similar themes to Punisher to have a strong connection. Ghost Rider though, that plays on ideas of justice, vengeance, punishment, etc. and if you wanted to, could be used as an opportunity to hint that Frank is secretly protected by something otherworldly himself.

I think you'd need to limit it to just a hint of that though, for the purposes of a Punisher show. Don't want things getting too outlandish in a show purportedly about a vigilante with guns who shoots mobsters.
>>
>>82369581
Is there a way to do Ghost Rider as a practical effect?
>>
>>82369571
Anyone else feel like they cut out an intended scene where Punisher mows down that army of ninjas we see during Daredevil's speech to Elektra, using that minigun we see him looking at?
>>
>>82355301
Fuck microchip
>>
>>82357405
Hilarious over censoring. I want Barracuda to have lines where the entire sentence is bleeped. Like have so much censoring that it is literally impossible for him to construct a sentence that needs to be censored that much.
>>
>>82355301
who can play barracuda?
>>
File: ll-cool-j.jpg (16 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
ll-cool-j.jpg
16 KB, 439x439
>>82370112
doner
>>
>>82367630
That's where the whole "acting" part would come in. Plus i could see him having fun playing the part, he was one of the best parts of the first DD movie and though it was for the most part a shitpile you could tell he was having a good time with what he was given.
>>
>>82368123
>Show people getting violently beaten to death and stabbed in the eye.

>Another series that has explicit fucking

> not slow under the covers love making but straight up naked, gorilla style, ass in the air, fucking.

>Can't say "fuck" or "nigga"
>>
File: MCD 2.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MCD 2.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>82370398
Not to mention he had the "smile" too

RIP
>>
>>82370558
Man, fuck that heart attack. We could still have him today if it weren't for that.
>>
frank franking franks
>>
I enjoyed seeing DD fuck franks shit up every time.
>>
>>82362269
Anything Punisher related that wasn't written by Ennis is shit, you know it. What is with the recent defense of those godawful Punisher comics?
>>
>>82370033
Considering there were a million ninjas, and then it drops to about five, there should have been some Franking there
>>
File: casting - punisher show.jpg (338 KB, 1232x958) Image search: [Google]
casting - punisher show.jpg
338 KB, 1232x958
>>
Jigsaw.
>>
>>82371956
>Anything Punisher related that wasn't written by Ennis is shit, you know it.
Not him but fuck you, Rucka's run was fucking superb.
>>
>>82372749
Rucka's run was bland.
>>
>>82353155
We better see frank finally cut the bullshit and rape the joker once and for all.
>>
I'd love to see them properly do the Russian and/or Barracuda. Sadly neither of those would probably happen, or they'd ruin them like they did with the Russian being completely silent in the first Punisher movie.
>>
nude scene
>>
>>82373438
Like, sexual nude, or just Frank being in the nude?
>>
File: punish0r.jpg (107 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
punish0r.jpg
107 KB, 614x461
>>82353155
I just want this scene since you can't do Punisher Born without Vietnam.
>>
>>82373623
i'd rather see matty murdock nude mmm.

im not gay by the way
>>
>>82353155
For him to get his pitbull back from the now-presumably-dead irish guys
>>
>>82353155

I'm pretty much hoping it's just Punisher MAX done 1:1 to the TV.
>>
>>82372817
Both of them aren't great Frankencastle is the better run.
>>
File: punishershirt.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
punishershirt.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>82353155
My dream story arc
>cop shoots black gangbanger who's robbing a liquor store
>black lies matter protesters show up and start planning a riot
>Frank fights the crime wave as cops are forced to withdraw from patrols by activists and press pressure
>big day comes and cop is found not guilty because Frank found the lost surveillance tape and dropped it to Matt Murdock who uses it to prove the cop is innocent
>riots break out and Matt gives a passionate speech about justice over mob rule
>Frank has to stop some big supervillain plan where the villain is using the riots as a distraction
>recreation of "the sights are on top for a reason" page as he mows down all the rioters getting in his way
>stops supervillain who talks about how he's using idiot rioters to weaken the city so people like him can take over

I think it's topical and would send an important message in these troubled times.
>>
>>82356532
>mfw Frank Castle snatch every motherfucker birthday
>>
>>82374474
>cops innocent
Well it is a work of fiction so I guess anythings possible.
>>
>>82374474
Here Comes the white supremacists.
>>
File: Whedon Movies.png (1 MB, 1061x800) Image search: [Google]
Whedon Movies.png
1 MB, 1061x800
>>82374634
>>82375215
You sure you guys want to be in the Punisher thread? You might find a superhero more your speed at this place.
>>
>>82369900
A skull shaped helmet with the same trick as holding a burning ball without hurting yourself?

Could easily just have a really well made helmet, maybe with green bits so parts of the head can be edited out, with just fire CG around it, that's not too expensive to pull off, really a lot of Ghost Rider's stuff could be pulled off with either practical effects or normal stunt work with very minimal CGI additions.
>>
>>82374474
Only fat losers and wannabes wear punisher shirts.
>>
>>82374474
Frank doesn't kill innocent people, why would he kill rioters, especially while Matt is giving his speech? Frank's supposed to be the 'hero' so theres no way he would just mow down rioters
>>
The way I see it is the story having elements of "Welcome Back Frank" with Afghanistan flashback brought in elements from "Born".

But it's mostly going to be what Fisk released Frank to do what he wanted him to do; to kill alot of rival gangs and raise an extensive body count. Basically paving the way for Daredevil S3 for when Kingpin seizes the remains and rebuilds his empire.
>>
>>82375432
Are you sure you're in the right thread? Wanting the Punisher to kill innocent protesters doesn't sound very Frank.
>>
>>82375432
How does there being a Punisher imply that cops are innocent" If anything, it would imply they're doing a shitty job.
>>
>>82375576
>S3
>Kingpin returns, with a vengeance
>Hits the streets hard after Punisher's rampage and floods the neighborhood with his own enforcers, quickly reclaiming his control
>Daredevil struggles every night just to stave off the influx of criminals and thugs
>Eventually Fisk appears, Matt having been caught off guard and at his weakest from the nonstop nightly battles
>Matt, despite his exhaustion and accumulated injuries, holds off Fisk quite well, until a well placed hit from Fisk sends Matt reeling and the scales swing in tubbo's favor
>Matt is getting his shit handed to him, getting thrashed across the alley, and with no one to help him, it's pretty much the end for Matt
>Suddenly a figure crashes down onto a nearby dumpster, hunched over in the dark, forcing Fisk to stop the beat down to try and figure out who the hell would interrupt him
>It's Spider-Man
>>
>>82357405
I'm pretty sure they're going for a very hard R rating if they're going to do a Punisher series.
>>
>>82353155
I hope it's rated R
>>
>>82370558
>>82362234
>>82370558

Tiny has the smile as well.
>>
>>82375561
>frank doesnt kill innocent people
ahahahaha. Holy shit, you've never read a comic in your life.
>>
>>82375863
all the netflix marvel shows are R.
>>
>>82375672
>S3
>Kingpin returns, with a vengeance
>Hits the streets hard after Punisher's rampage and floods the neighborhood with his own enforcers, quickly reclaiming his control
>Daredevil struggles every night just to stave off the influx of criminals and thugs
Those idea I can agree with that I can agree that will happens, but about the other ideas, if I was following source material, I would follow up S2 with "Born Again" while introducing Bullseye next.

>Kingpin investigates Murdocks files, where he starts investigating Matt himself to the point where he connects the fact that Matt Murdock is Daredevil
>Wanting revenge, but doesn't want to tip his hand that he wants to slowly destroy inch-by-inch of Matt's life
>Starts off by closing a bank account here, an eviction there
>Hires Bullseye to start assassinating close friends/associates instead of going straight for Daredevil
>Plants a bomb in Hogarth's firm, in Foggy's office while spreading the rumor in the underground that DD has a name and his name is Matt Murdock the lawyer

Then this idea comes in:
>Bullseye then starts to stalk Karen around, gleefully like a predator toying with it's prey. Then kills Karen right in front of DD
>Daredevil and Bullseye fight in a feral, brutal fight that both men get heavily injured

Then these ideas come in:
>Eventually Fisk appears, Matt having been caught off guard and at his weakest from the nonstop nightly battles
>Matt, despite his exhaustion and accumulated injuries, holds off Fisk quite well, until a well placed hit from Fisk sends Matt reeling and the scales swing in tubbo's favor
>Matt is getting his shit handed to him, getting thrashed across the alley, and with no one to help him, leaves Matt for dead

Last two I would ditch for it's too much of an asspull save. What I would do instead of
>Matt gets picked up by the nun from his childhood and spend time recovering his wounds.
>>
>>82374474

Calm it down darren
>>
>>82370490
Glorious American censorship! What was it Ms. Brovlovski said? Violence is A-OK as long as there are no naughty words?
>>
>>82374474

/pol/, pls
>>
>>82353155
Netflix MCU > Movie MCU.
>>
File: tumblr_lohsdy8TFm1qeg0ij.jpg (129 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lohsdy8TFm1qeg0ij.jpg
129 KB, 500x505
>>
File: punisher2.jpg (204 KB, 630x1000) Image search: [Google]
punisher2.jpg
204 KB, 630x1000
>>
File: tiberiuroast.jpg (423 KB, 1211x1920) Image search: [Google]
tiberiuroast.jpg
423 KB, 1211x1920
>>
File: 4sWY6.jpg (504 KB, 1280x2018) Image search: [Google]
4sWY6.jpg
504 KB, 1280x2018
>>
File: 3717971-20130113-122240.jpg (227 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
3717971-20130113-122240.jpg
227 KB, 2048x1536
>>
>>82359528
Context pls
>>
>>82361908
Terry cruise is too friendly then again he was creepy in that peice of shit gamer
>>
I hope it works out,and please no "Frank accidentally kills an innocent " episode.
>>
>>82372437
What did Frank even do? Two ninjas that Daredevil was already beating up got shot?
>>
>>82375612
did you even see the ferguson and baltimore riots? innocent protestors my ass.
>>
>>82382978
>Accidentally kills an innocent
>Le emotional scene where he stares at himself in the mirror and realizes what a monster he's become
>End of episode finds out the "innocent" had actually just raped a girl or something.
>Punishes his mirror for making him feel bad.
>>
>>82383279
Yes, they were mostly non violent.
Frank shoulda been up in Oregon taking care of the loonies at the bird refuge.
>>
File: doggy.jpg (33 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
doggy.jpg
33 KB, 360x270
>implying they are going to adapt MAX
Non of the Netflix shows have adapted anything yet, simply borrowed some elements. The rooftop scene is the only adaptation, even it was dramatically changed.
>>
So is there any significance to the body armor Frank spray painted?
>>
>>82384025
Skullz r kool
>>
>>82357004
This, Battlevan, and more safehouses that aren't so easy to find. Or a sewer safehouse too.
>>
>>82383966
well if the general is too be believed. Born already happened but in afghanistan
>>
>>82384025
The pattern of the armor kind of reminded Frank of the scan of his skull, so he sprayed a skull design onto it.
>>
>>82353155
I want to see him steal the Ant-man suit like he did in the comics and use to kill mobsters by going inside them and expanding
>>
>>82357857
I don't think you understand the punisher very well
>>
>>82383966

DD is a vague version of the Miller run

JJ is a vague version of Alias

Punisher will be a vague version of something. Probably Ennis, because the fans will get triggered if they dare to do anything else besides MUH ENNIS.
>>
>>82359528
Do you think that would play the same way between Jon Bernthal and Jason Statham if they get him for Bullseye?
>>
One thing I'd like to see from the Rucka run is the "dead don't get to have a song" speech.
>>
>>82370490
What series had explicit fucking and ass in thr air gorilla style?
Please I need to know
>>
>>82375969
Neither have you.
>>
>>82384592
JJ kind of did, but they were always under the sheets and it looked really silly
>>
>>82369527
Blade, maybe. But Ghost Rider is too much. I just can't see it.
>>
>>82384326
Yeah I got that, which is a nice explanation for the skull to be honest, but I meant was the armor implied to be next gen high grade or a prototype for something
>>
>>82380960
Both are pretty goddamn good right now.
>>
>>82376063
I think S3, they're gonna have Fisk get out, introduce Bullseye and have him as a Karen love interest and also Daredevil rival.

At this point, we got Elektra, we already know for a fact, Bullseye is gonna come in. There's no doubt he'll be in next season. Daredevil has damn near been unchallenged up until this point. He has no clear rival who can match his abilities now.
>>
>>82370324
>>82370324
isn't he too busy with NCIS?
>>
>>82384858
>but I meant was the armor implied to be next gen high grade or a prototype for something
I was under the impression that it was just meant to be good body armor that Blacksmith was storing. I suppose it could be next-gen, prototype stuff.
>>
>>82353155
More Frank, god do I love him.
>>
>>82384827
You couldn't really do him justice on the kind of budget these shows seem to be working with. Which is a shame, as I think Frank has more in common with a guy who brings divine retribution on his enemies, who are many of them simply bad men, than a half-vampire who hunts vampires.
>>
File: jmXru[1].jpg (64 KB, 868x333) Image search: [Google]
jmXru[1].jpg
64 KB, 868x333
>>82372490
>>
>>82372490
PERFECT
>>
File: predator handshake.jpg (68 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
predator handshake.jpg
68 KB, 500x282
>>82372490

>Dolph as a Punisher villain
>>
>>82353155
A plot that doesn't meander.
>>
>>82386442
>>82386868
Thanks Guys!
>>
>>82357405
Frank says fuck though in DDS2
>>
>>82374474
Subtle.
>>
>>82372490
Thats as close to perfect as we'll ever see.

I like your style mate
>>
>>82372490
Please be a casting director checking fan reception to your picks, because that's jus perfect.
>>
I liked Kitchen Irish a lot. I think it'd lend itself well to a miniseries. Plus I want to see Maginty in live action.
>>
>>82359590
But the rooftop scene was GOAT
>>
>>82387672
Did you not see Punsher: Warzone?
>>
>>82383966
Rooftop scene was based from the Marvel Knights banner not the Max.
>>
>>82353155
>what are your hopes for the Netflix Punisher series
a gun that shoots swords
>>
>>82389406
No shit, Sherlock. I didn't say it was MAX adaptation, i said it was just an adaptation. My point stands, they don't have balls to go full MAX.
>>
>>82389558

Personally i just want a Frank that Frankas Frank.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 805x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 805x376
Do you think they will include O'Brien? Netflix loves stronk wymen characters, I think she's a perfect choice for that kind of role.
>>
>>82384025
So people don't mistake what he is about.
>>
>>82355863
as much as I hate flashbacks I would like them to adapt "Born" in some way or another and flashbacks might the way
>>
I'd like to see Microchip. But as... I don't know. Friend Frank's from the war, maybe he worked army logistics or something and Frank shows up one day and convinces Micro we're gonna go after some real scum bags.

Micro uses his old connections with whatever outfit he used to be in (Army or CIA or whatever) to gain the intel they and equipment and let's Frank get his therapy.

What they shouldn't do is kill him off or have him betray Frank. I think Frank should have some kind of supporting cast. People that believe in him, people that want to change him, people that want to direct him, and some people that are just along for the ride.
>>
>>82357077
why not? that's pretty much the best Punisher series
>>
>>82353155
My hopes. That this means people will stop bitching about how a show not about a character isn't made to just be about said character.
Cos man oh man did DD season 2 show me how much you guys know Jack shit about daredevil.
>>
>>82366742
Cannot picture him as Barracuda... he seems too nice and good to be 'Cuda, Terry Crews would be a nice choice IMO
>>
>>82374474
Pathetic
>>
File: 1420753830637.png (310 KB, 701x607) Image search: [Google]
1420753830637.png
310 KB, 701x607
>>82374474

Keep your power fantasies to yourself, anon. Don't get them all in my Punisher.
>>
>>82353155
They're not stupid enough to kill him off
>>
>>82389806
Fuck no. Jesus Christ what's wrong with you?
>>
>>82357405
I feel like Disney is letting them have a little more leeway after each series.

>DDS1
pretty tame swearing wise

>Jessica Jones
pushed it a little further, Malcolm barley says fuck once (I think it's in the subtitles though. Used some stronger language than DD though

>DDS2
Started going a little further. They were dropping shits all over the place.

I'm thinking that Netflix and Marvel are pushing a little more each series to see just how far they can take it before Disney gets upset. So far, it looks like Disney is being pretty cool about it though. Maybe if we're lucky, by the time the Defenders are over, there will be 3-4 fucks in the series.
>>
>>82371956
I don't know, what's with all the recentism, Ennis fanwank and historical revisionism in your post?
>>
>>82355301
Who was that really small Tibetan guy? He could fit in a backpack or some shit?
>>
>>82393576

The Mongolian from Mother Russia?
>>
>>82353155
Would love them to cast a new actor. Since this is not happening, i hope for more mature and cool-headed Frank, who actually does some planning and preparation, not just jumps in guns blazing.
I'm 100% behind slow-paced investigations, preparations and deeper insight into current gang operations.

I want them to not keep other support characters around for too long, maybe rotate them.

I don't think they could bring Fury into the show, not MAX Fury anyway, but some kind of vet buddy would be cool.

For storylines:
That one storyline with 4 wifes trying to kill Punisher and one other taking his mantle for a bit would be nice. Especially if they somehow manage to merge Rachel Alves and Jenny Cezare. Or fuck Alves, leave only Cezare.

Flashbacks, uh, maybe? I dunno. "Born" is probably not exactly TV material and maybe even 2deep4u. Tyger would be better, maybe they could also tell about Frank's past in the adaptation of "valley forge, valley forge".

Would be awesome to see whole O'brien and Rawlins stories. From the first moments to her death in Afganistan. Fuck, basically all of the Ennis run would be nice.
>>
Make it episodic like "The Equalizer." They should also draw on older pre-Ennis stuff, for all the praise Ennis gets he really narrowed the stories you could tell with the guy, and if the showrunners draw too heavily on Ennis, then they might as well just do straight adaptations of the comics he wrote.
>>
File: anger.jpg (36 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
36 KB, 620x400
>>82367694
>you will never see a live action adaptation of classic Fury anything
>>
>>82389642
>The one woman that got to fuck Frank multiple times.
Other than his wife, of course.
>>
>>82395364
You'll always have David Hasselhoff.
>>
>>82374474
Dude, I bought water filters from Alex Jones and even I think you're laying it on a bit thick.
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.