[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxY 9Kv-1V9A Now that'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128
File: 1457793197819.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457793197819.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxY9Kv-1V9A

Now that's a fucking trailer. Too bad I don't understand Spanish but it's not too hard to follow along.

Why doesn't Cartoon Network market the show this way in America?
>>
>>82280222
Honestly?

Foreign markets hold a smaller viewership for the show.

Americans are well versed in it so they can get away with teasers and stuff.

Foreign markets have to drum up interest and stuff, assuming viewers are just new time comers and stuff.
Get the interest in there, you know?

Also cultural differences on plot and animation expectations.
>>
File: 1460340546299.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460340546299.gif
1 MB, 500x500
that's a fanmade trailer senpai
>>
>>82280222
Probably because of false advertising. The trailer is basically trying to trick you into watching an action show, when it's really just a filler slice of life show where the characters cry a lot.
>>
File: Do it.jpg (23 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
Do it.jpg
23 KB, 600x332
>>82280222
They should market it more like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR9prJfNT4E
>>
File: Thumbs_Up_Tiger.png (402 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs_Up_Tiger.png
402 KB, 500x289
this trailer. it is a solid trailer.
>>
If only SU were a romantic comedy
https://youtu.be/ehnaezZBeu8
Or a Lifetime drama
https://youtu.be/NBeKgNjNaBE
>>
Everyone check out this commercial from CN Turkey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsp3k8S3ZI0

>>82280468
Then why would it be on The World of Steven Universe?
>>
>>82280875
World of Steven Universe isn't an official site or channel at all, my dude
>>
>>82280222
Excellent fanmade but the Latam dub is just the worst tbqh
>>
>>82280928
I know. They upload official stuff.
>>
>>82280569
I personally never understood the appeal of SoL animated shows.
>>
>>82280569
well baited my man
>>
>>82281361
i mean aside from "filler" he's not really wrong just because he's phrasing it like an asshole
>>
>>82280928
They upload exclusively official stuff...
>>
That LatAm Peridot voice was spot-on.
>>
File: 1458862292990.gif (478 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1458862292990.gif
478 KB, 500x348
>>82280222
I just got into SU and ive been meaning to ask this question....but in the scene from OP's picture why didn't Pearl immediately execute Garnet? They were planning to kill them both earlier when they were seperated as Ruby and Sapphire, and now suddenly Rose is asking her how she feels and shit and has her join the "resistance"(which is literally just Rose and Pearl)
>>
>>82282332
She's a novelty. She's not a threat and it's probably the first inter-Gem fusion they've seen.
>>
>>82282332
Cuz Rose knows fusions are stronger than single gems and since the baby lesbians are adicted to fusion are now outcasts from Homeworld so they have no other options but to roam aimlessly forever or join the rebellion and fight for their right to be lesbians
>>
File: wow.png (2 MB, 2509x1237) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
2 MB, 2509x1237
>>82280222
What the fuck is this
>>
>>82282402
>>82282459
Ok, but they were still a threat to her and I didn't think the betrayal to Blue Diamond was believable at all. Sapphire is literally ready to die for the sake of homeworld earlier, and then after she fuses with Ruby and has a feel session with Rose she wants suddenly fight against it
>>
>>82282519
WOAH! Censor that shite! This is a bloody English speaking board!
>>
Funny how Rose allegedly values all life, but killed countless gems and possibly even humans during the war. Im willing to bet that there will be a great revelation about who Rose really was during those events, and they aren't going to be pretty.
>>
>>82280266
Plus the fact that they tend to be so far behind in the episodes that they have to make a big deal about new ones, to show that they're not just more repeats.
>>
>>82282638
There isn't enough information for you to jump to that conclusion.
>>
>>82282332
Rose found a freak to add to the collection and Pearl only does what she's told.
>>
>>82282332
>>82282584
>>82282638
What's with all this stuff about killing and dying? They were poofing Gems. There's no evidence that Rose ever shattered anyone. And that's the Gem equivalent of being killed.
>>
>>82280763
I wish that guitar dad trailer was done better because I really like the premise, in fact I once had a dream that this movie actually existed.
>>
File: 1414714787540.png (386 KB, 900x520) Image search: [Google]
1414714787540.png
386 KB, 900x520
>>82282638
Funnily enough, Rose's war was actually beneficial to the Authority. Without it, they wouldn't have had the corpses or planet to create a geoweapon on the scale of the Cluster and most likely fueled giant leaps in the understanding of forced fusion. There may have been massive loss of life and material, but compared to the multiple galaxies the Authority has control of, the war's toll would have been a fraction of a drop in the bucket.
>>
>>82280222

Because it's a fun cartoon show about aliens with some solid lore episodes sprinkled between enjoyable cotton candy fluff. It doesn't need to be promoted as Zack Snyder's latest middle school angst-fest.
>>
>>82282584
I think we are meant to believe that some days passed between them running away and finding Rose, and became lesbians to death, as in they would rather die than to live without each other or some bullshit, Ruby was gonna be executed by BD so coming back was not an option, also Sapphire wasn't going to die, she was just gonna get poofed and reform back at Homeworld, she said so herself.
>>
>>82282715
If I still had Adobe Premiere, trust me, I'd fix up all those errors in a heartbeat.
They bug the shit out of me too.
I'd probably split the two halves into two different trailers as well
>>
>>82282519
>>82282595
>rose will never be your mum and bring you tendies

It hurts lads
>>
>>82282748
As Peridot said, the earth probably would have been a lot more valuable in its original plan than a geoweapon. Then again Yellow Diamond probably has a bigger plan for the cluster than Peridot realizes
>>
>>82282752
wow not only a tumblrversefag but a marvelfag that didn't understand bvs

what a fucked up collection of things to be
>>
File: 1460816094235.png (110 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460816094235.png
110 KB, 500x281
>>82282752
>DUDE COMFY LMAO
Jeez, sorry for liking cartoons with a plot, familiar.
>>
>>82282813
It depends on how rare the opportunity to create geoweapons are. Giving a single planet out of billions for a rare chance to make a super weapon would certainly be worth it.
>>
File: 1437076577206.png (210 KB, 457x457) Image search: [Google]
1437076577206.png
210 KB, 457x457
>>82282584
Ruby somehow changed Sapphire`s fate. When you can see the future and shit like that happens, you kinda have to wonder why some nobody gem was able to change anything.

As for fighting for Rose, i`m pretty sure they were fighting to survive, since half of her is a traitor and the entirety of her is some sort of disgusting abomination.

What i can`t believe is the "eyes meet in the fireplace, guess we gotta fuck" romance.
>>
>>82280222
>"Planeta Madre"
>Not "Planeta Hogar"

Valen verga las gemas y su estudio venezolano...
>>
File: 1460029813913.jpg (92 KB, 330x450) Image search: [Google]
1460029813913.jpg
92 KB, 330x450
>>82282595
>>
>>82282584
You can still value life but fuck up those who go against it.
Plus the humans were casualties from what it sounds like. The CG's didn't intentionally kill them, it was just that big of a war.
>>
>>82282697
Pearl mentions that gems were shattered and killed.
Shattering = killing.
>>
>>82283054
The Authority isn't anti-life, they're pro-gem. If your species' survival requires the extinction of another, you don't have much choice in the matter.
>>
>>82283054
whoops, meant to link this to
>>82282638

>>82283130
Rose thought that life on earth was special and continue to survive.
Also it's nowhere implied (yet), that the homeworld needs to continually expand their empire to survive. The original plan, as described by Peridot, mentioned nothing about survival. Just expansion.
>>
>>82283193
Gem reproduction requires kindergartens which require life as fuel. Rose wanting to shut down all kindergartens to protect the life of other species would effectively sterilize gems as a species.
>>
>>82283285
Gems are already explained as immortal.
Until otherwise is stated, their expansion is merely for the sake of expansion.
>>
>>82283285
>require life as fuel
They describe it as "good stuff".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crjm6PiTNOw

We don't know that they can't use an uninhabited planet to fuel the Kindergartens.
>>
>>82283339
Out of curiosity, when should a people stop expanding and stop fighting for resources? At what point should gems just sit down and accept that they have enough and set aside all ambition and dreams of greater things?

>>82283360
If that were the case, why isn't the moon or other planets in the solar system hollowed out? And if they were, why would the Homeworld completely abandon those colonies after the loss of Earth?
>>
>>82283443
As long as the diamonds get to remain comfy as top dog
>>
>>82283443
From what it seems, every Gem beneath Diamonds have no ambitions of their own other than serving the Diamonds. So that question is besides the point. Stop thinking like a Human.

The reason behind their expansion has yet to be revealed.
You may choose to believe anything. But until it's outright revealed in the show, it's just conjecture.
>>
>>82283443
I'm supposing that when the CG's mentioned that the kindergarten sucked the "life" out of the Earth, they meant it in a literal magical sense.

The Moon has no "life" on it.
It's just dirt. Moon dirt.
Also we know nothing about the other planets in SU.
>>
How would you feel if SU pulled a Macross/IDEON, and had the Homeworld gems bombard Beach City from orbit; destroying the town and surrounding area, and forcing the team to move out into space to escape their pursuers.
No one dies due to early evacuation, but there's no way to return home after this point due to Homeworld presence.

The rest of the series focuses on the Crystal Gems space-faring attempts at sabotaging Homeworld Gem operations, discovering ancient gem/non-gem tech + ruins on other planets, and eventually reclaiming Earth.

Also we find that the Homeworld Gems have a legitimate reason for continuing their expansion. Perhaps their magic & existence is not as infinite as the masses have been led believe. Perhaps it is a secret kept only by the Diamonds.
>>
rose was evil and steven is a weapon
>>
>>82280222
>MEXICAN TELEVISION IS NPW CENSORED BY LAW BECAUSE OF THEIR STUPID KIDS GROWING UP WITH TABLETS AND WATCHING LOS POLINESIOS
>>
>>82283285
We don't actually know that gem production and life are inconsistent with one another and that a balance can't be stuck

Rose likely knew or suspected the full extent of the gem colonization plan, and realized it would lead to the extinction of all organic life on Earth
>>
>>82283564
I'm guessing it's something like that. Either a kind of magical "life force" or else a certain composition of elements and minerals. We don't really know yet.
>>
Gems truly do have the mentality of insects. No fear of death. Just consume and procreate.
>>
>>82283285
Didn't Peridot propose that she had a system thought out where gems could colonize Earth and harvest its resources without harming the local life forms?
>>
>>82283524
We've also only seen three gems from the Homeworld for any significant length of time, with only the youngest, most idealistic of the three having the singlemindedness you describe. Stop drinking the rose flavored kool-aid.
>>
>>82280222
>Why doesn't Cartoon Network market the show this way in America?
Because CN is run by inept tools.
>>
>>82283713
not really, the gems clearly have a culture, and likely a sense of beauty and art since they literally have an entire caste whose purpose is to stand around and look pretty
>>
>>82283713
You can say that about literally any life form.
>>
>>82283755
and yellow pearl.
Jasper wanted Yellow diamond to see what had become of Rose. So she's loyal.
Pre-runaway Sapphire was utterly loyal to the point she didn't care what happened to her.
Pre-runaway Ruby seemed loyal as well

Lapis was horrified by the changes to homeworld, but is out of the question given how long she's been stranded on Earth.
>>
>>82282332
>the "resistance" is literally just Rose and Pearl

The entire show is from Steven's perspective, so when there's a flashback, it's mostly just his interpretation of what he's being told rather than an actual literal replay of the events like most shows. So when Garnet says "the resistence," Steven might just be picturing Rose and Pearl because those are the only members of the resistance he knows about. More gems may have been present at the actual event but absent from his the flashback as he imagines the events.
>>
>>82283888
she didn't care what happened to her, because she thought that her ability to see the future was perfect and that it was pointless to try to change or stop something she had already seen.

Also she was just gonna get poofed its not like its something to freak out about, it happened to Amethyst like 5 times in 1 episode
>>
>>82283981
Or it was early on in the resistance and more joined later.
>>
>>82284027
True. Still she didn't display any ambitions outside of serving the diamonds until Ruby saved her.

I guess we'll just have to wait until Homeworld is revealed or at least covered more.
>>
>>82283981
>The entire show is from Steven's perspective
You mean it's the perspective that the SU Crew wants us to see. Nothing says that the flashbacks are all Steven's perspective.

If it really was Steven's perspective, Garnet's first fusion would've looked identical to her 1st one. Because Garnet mentioned nothing about her appearance in the story.
>>
>>82284101
>>82283981
Also Steven knows nothing about what Pearl looked like back then either. So she should've had the same appearance as well.
>>
>>82280222
Nah it's a Spanish version of an English fanmade trailer

>>82283744
Apparently. Hopefully we will get to hear the details of this plan of hers someday. It's sounds almost impossible to work right now, but I guess Peridot figured something out that we can't possibly understand yet

>>82283981
Either this >>82284034 but those gems in the background were minimally detailed too so I guess it could still be from Steven's perspective
>>
>>82284146
After seeing his dad's old video and seeing them regenerate with new looks after they poof, he's aware their appearance changes over time.
>>
>>82284066
we saw her for like 5 minutes, that is a way small sample size.

Besides I don't think the homeworld gems seem to do that well or care that much about serving the Diamonds they are just doing their jobs.

Jasper clearly cared far more about Rose Quartz and her personal grudge than actually doing her job, she literally ordered Peridot to stop everything and return to Homeworld instead of doing what they were actually suppose to.

Lapis is all over the place, but she seems to always act out of self interest, she didn't stay in her cell because she is loyal to the Diamonds and believes that their judgement will see her through or that her life doesn't matter, she just thought fighting was pointless at that time.

Peridot is the only one who seems to actually care about the Diamonds at all, and it almost seems like religious indoctrination, like a month in a real world and she already ran into massive contradiction with what she used to believe.

Seems likely to me that most Gems serve the Diamonds because they are the boss, but their is a difference between following the guy in charge and buying his lies about the divine right of kings.
>>
>>82284236
His Dad's old video only had Rose in it. You insinuate too much.
>>
>>82284334
I'm talking about the one of the band when Pearl and Rose fused to make Rainbow Quartz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cblLkkZeM1g
>>
>>82284334
no it didn't he caught Rose and Pearl fusing into Rainbow Quartz all on video

Bitchy Pearl was totally on tape
>>
File: thicc.jpg (42 KB, 720x710) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
42 KB, 720x710
Going to be done for tonight. I hope you all enjoyed all of this as much as I have as I finish these last four. Then maybe I can actually stick around in these threads since I'd be void of spoilers and since the football season is almost over.

Fucking Arsenal finishing 3rd (4th if we bottle it against Shitty) this year. I love Wenger like a granddad but oh my days, senpai. Sorry, it's just been a shit show for us.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0REQ0SYnSAT
>>
>>82284259
Jasper didn't really have a grudge, she just wanted a good fight. And again, she wanted to show what had become of Rose to YD because she though it important.

And my point in mentioning the other Gems was that they displayed no notions of ambition outside of their role.
Until it's shown otherwise, we have nothing more to go on.
Like I said,
>I guess we'll just have to wait until Homeworld is revealed or at least covered more.

>>82284373
>>82284374
Oh boy I completely forgot about that. Still, the design for Garnet is way too different from her "The Answer" design for it to be Steven's guesswork.

If you feel so strongly about it why not ask IanJq? He'd definitely answer something as innocuous as that (Plus if he says that he can't answer that then your suspicions are as good as confirmed). I personally don't really care. So I'm just going to stop talking about it now.
>>
>>82284386
Oh shit I've missed one of your vocaroos NOOOOOOOO
Could someone please give me the link of the one before this one? I would love to hear your initial reaction to smoll Peri first
>>
>>82280222
>>82280468
>>82281753
Oh, it actually is fan-made. I was convinced that it wouldn't be on the World of Steven Universe channel if it weren't a real commercial. Here's the original:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rzfj6IcUvk
>>
>>82284386
>>82284507
Nevermind found the older vocaroos in the archive

Firstly: Stop apologizing! Good sir by now you should know we love listening to you, so the length of the video doesn't matter (except when you're apologizing for half of the video)

Than about the reactions. I love how I agree about 98% of the things you're saying. It's uncanny really. And I'm so happy you love Peridot! That moment in the rain was probably one of the most sincere moments in the show and I'm glad you highlighted it. You also seem to be one of the few people who actually laughed about the "we're cornered!" joke. Most folks thought it was really dumb. Btw what do you think of Amethyst's and Peridot's interactions with each other far? It's rather interesting...
Anyway it's really difficult for me not to spoil anything when you're speculating about her. But those last 4 episodes, you're in for one heck of a ride (personally I'd say the last 3 honestly)
>>
File: latest[1].png (36 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
36 KB, 500x502
>>82280222
It was a bit much honestly.
Shouldn't have shown YD so clearly in the end.
Though I did like the thing they did with the 4 Diamond Symbol.
I'd love it if CN actually made use of that symbol or the triangle one in their advertising. Not sure if the little kids get the importance/connection of it when it just shows up in backgrounds.

>>82280642
DAMMIT ZONE. This is what you chose to use those lines for?
I wanted Amethyst talking about taking it in her fat ass.
Though, this was pretty good as an alternative.
>>
>>82285213
I hope YouTubers end up using all of the lines. Every single one.
>>
File: seriously.png (581 KB, 1533x1077) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
581 KB, 1533x1077
>>82282332
Rose and Pearl likely talked about it after running away a bit.
Pearl's not a rabid animal, she can tell when an enemy isn't hostile.

>>82283981
The official dates we've gotten about the history are:
>Gems came to Earth 6000 years ago (can't remember the exact line, but there was some combination of things pearl said that made it seem like that)
>5,750 years ago the events of The Answer happen. The Resistance at the time REALLY was just Rose and Pearl most likely, cause the war technically hadn't started yet and wouldn't for another 250 years
>5,500 years ago the war starts (from the Guide to the Crystal Gems book)
>4,500 years ago, the war ended (Pearl to Peridot: "And I didn't fight a thousand-year war for this planet's independence to take orders from the likes of you!")

Also, while not confirmed, we can assume Story For Steven took place 18-20 years ago based on a variety of factors.
>>
File: aw bro.jpg (16 KB, 236x463) Image search: [Google]
aw bro.jpg
16 KB, 236x463
>that voice acting
As a spic, I can say this the narrator sounds super awful.
Pearl and Garnet sound fine tho'.
>>
>>82285578
https://desustorage.org/co/thread/82277107/#82279312
>>
>>82286034>>82284386
Hey Gooner, you missed reacting to these episodes, I spent 20 minutes looking for it but no luck.
>>
>>82286034
Dude I'm going to stop feeding here, because the vocaroos of those episodes are literally in the thread I just provided you the link from. Search better
>>
>>82286347
Perhaps you should reread the thread and you'll see he hasn't posted a vocaroo on these episodes
>>
>>82286381
>https://desustorage.org/co/thread/82277107/#82279312
haha nevermind I'm a retard. I just checked the post.
>>
>>82286381
>>82286390
>>82286406
Kek you might want to consider buying reading glasses after this shameful display m8
>>
>>82286475
to be fair, I didn't expect him to be the OP
>>
Note when the show is advertised, there's no epic music alongside Steven making t-shirts or getting excited over action figures. It's always the actual plot. Funny that.
>>
>>82287725

This is really the first time they've done an ad like that for SU. Here's the ad for Steven Bomb 3 for comparison;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBfUgCfxNz4
>>
>>82280222
>WHAT WE REALLY ARE
>WHAT WE REALLY ARE
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE REALLY
>>
The VA's are really fitting, good job CN LA. Peridot's is especially good.
>>
>>82286321
1-2 http://vocaroo.com/i/s05l0uF1EvaI
3-4 http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mQ1JNuX3RY
5-6 http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ivokxwIAns
7-8 http://vocaroo.com/i/s1EoJnjlOIxP
9-12 http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Uz8as9Os5z
13-21 http://vocaroo.com/i/s129wu4UlUOt
22-23 http://vocaroo.com/i/s0d7n01TGSf6
24 http://vocaroo.com/i/s1di6hRSlB8p
25-26 http://vocaroo.com/i/s02535vNTlcR
27-31 http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gYISsbcNlM
32-34 http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Mi1Q3vnOfk
35-36 http://vocaroo.com/i/s07kQZAw8JOF
37-38 http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IrC5fobyJu
39-41 http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XhQjcLmdfF
42-46 http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NLArOzhCjA
47-49 http://vocaroo.com/i/s1AFuVSfr9qp
50-52 http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ybHVhHpMDB
53-54, 56-57 http://vocaroo.com/i/s1OTKk2lZDOo
55, 58 http://vocaroo.com/i/s0I2fkHafPkY
59-62 http://vocaroo.com/i/s10HkMXOfo9x
63-64 http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tV5ePfQcjj
>>
File: 1441578056497-1.png (886 KB, 1280x1544) Image search: [Google]
1441578056497-1.png
886 KB, 1280x1544
So, should I write more futa jasper fanfiction?
>>
File: Jontron oh you wat.gif (686 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
Jontron oh you wat.gif
686 KB, 350x250
>>82280222
>click the subtitles option, so I might understand something
>subtitles are in spanish
>>
>>82288399
Thank you based anon
>>
>>82289165
Aprende español, cabrón.

Or try this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rzfj6IcUvk
>>
>>82288408
>Gems with Dongers.
>>
File: 581114-general_chloe_large.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
581114-general_chloe_large.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
>>82289348
> not giving big strong Amazonian women cocks.
Any ripped, stocky, tall, aggressive, or dominant woman deserves a cock
>>
>>82289735
No, Amazonian women are fine as they are. Shapeshifters deserve cocks. Gems could canonically have as many cocks as they want.
>>
File: George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg (45 KB, 394x370) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg
45 KB, 394x370
>>82289835
> he would rather have big women with loose vaginas
> not big women with big thick juicy throbbing cocks
I think you might be a fucking Faggot.
>>
>>82282872
LAS DOBLAJES SON MEXICANAS
>>
>>82283598
Will Connie end up with her cousin?
>>
File: made me giggle.png (18 KB, 194x195) Image search: [Google]
made me giggle.png
18 KB, 194x195
>>82284386
>between Garnet and Peridot there's a relationship there that I'd like to see more of
Britanon is a fucking story in his own way
>>
>>82280569
Well that's a disappointment. Should I just watch all the action heavy episodes that further the plot?
>>
>>82288086
I'm jealous. The Dutch dub (my native language) is some hits but mostly misses. And what I can hear from this LA dub is how they really captured Peridot with her mannerisms in her voice, while the Dutch dub did a horrid job. It's anything but Peridot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKrAkffdESk

Don't say I didn't warn you

>>82291180
>I think the last thing she's going to accept is Garnet's fusion
My fucking jaw dropped when he said that
>>
>>82291424
>What's that on your shirt?
>What is a shirt?
Joke didn't work in Netherish?
>>
>>82291424
>nya nyenye nya nyaa

Dude, he's sooooo close to finishing, I can't wait to hear his reaction to the last episodes.
>>
>>82289735
which at that point you might as well take it from a dude
>>
File: imsoexcitedjpeg.gif (178 KB, 165x340) Image search: [Google]
imsoexcitedjpeg.gif
178 KB, 165x340
>>82291613
No the translation of that joke is alright I guess, it's mostly about capturing the character and putting nuances and expressions in the voice. Her Dutch VA doesn't seem to be able to do so, maybe a little when Peridot has one of her tantrums.

>>82291717
Same, I'm really eager to listen to it in a few hours or so. Hopefully he will continue to do more vocaroos once we get new episodes ourselves
>>
>>82280222
I want to be the person who get's paid to make these trailers.
Looks fun.
>>
File: 144632139064.jpg (12 KB, 392x392) Image search: [Google]
144632139064.jpg
12 KB, 392x392
>>82280222
>"CRYSTAL TONTAS"
Malditos mexicanos
>>
File: 1438281819664.jpg (41 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1438281819664.jpg
41 KB, 540x540
>>82291843
>Hopefully he will continue to do more vocaroos once we get new episodes ourselves
Hold up now, we all love Britanon here, but if he continued after the show starts up again his voice would just get lost among the crowd. I think it'd be best if he quit while ahead. Don't let the Internet Fame go to his head and whatnot.
>>
>>82291843
It is too much of a sexy voice from what I understood while Peridot is awkward dork in the English dub.
But since Dutch is not a language I am used to hearing, would not have known it was wrong without you.
>>
>>82291871
Shows is dubbed in Venezuela m8, Mexico is old school granpa
>>
File: 1459954665655.png (189 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459954665655.png
189 KB, 1000x1000
>>82283744
I thought that was basically her just suggesting that they try rather than her actually having a plan in mind.
>>
>>82291963
I thought Argentina did most LatAm dubs?
>>
>>82291931

I think you hit the nail on the head, she sounds like a good fit for tall Peridot, but loses it on small Peridot.

Also listening to Dutch as an English speaker's always really entertaining, it sounds like random words interspersed with guttural ch's and au's.
>>
>>82292007
It sounds like a weird medley of German and French sounds when I hear it. I wonder if Germans think Dutch sounds like a mixture of English and German, and French people think it sounds like a mix of English and German.
>>
>>82285307
What would humanity look like during that time period?
>>
>>82291976
Her homeworld views clashed with her new CG views, but it backfired badly.
>>
How does the Japanese dub sound?
>>
>>82291913
>internet fame
Anon please, if he keeps doing vocaroos and posts them once in a while, who cares? That's far from internet fame and people could choose whether to listen to it or not. Which is exactly how it is right now. Some of us love to listen, while others just ignore

>>82291931
That's fair to say. I suppose you get biased and maybe extra critical when it comes to the dub of your own native language

>>82292007
>>82292104
Yeah I think that's the biggest issue I'm having with her VA. Shelby is perfectly capable to adapt her voice to Peridot's transformation and this VA isn't.
Yesterday a cousin from Australia came for a visit and mentioned Dutch as some weird mixture of German and Arabic. I've heard some other people calling it a mix of German and English while some even called it a "tape recorder played backwards". I kinda love these descriptions of Dutch and I wish I was able to hear the weirdness about it myself. Being a native speaker makes it impossible for me to detect this unfortunately
>>
>>82292176
>Her homeworld views clashed with her new CG views, but it backfired badly.

More than that, she thought Yellow Diamond to be perfectly rational, completely objective, and totally science-driven in her methodology.

Instead, she found out that ol' giraffe-neck harbored a grudge that meant she didn't care about the most efficient way to use Earth, she just wanted it GONE.
>>
I have a question.

Why did pearl stop using dual rapiers?

Or a better one: Why did she START using physical weapons instead of her spear(s)?

I get why Rose has a sword. Because her 'weapon' Pink Captain America's shield.
>>
>>82292326
>Earth and moon in the background.

Wait, where the fuck are they?
>>
>>82292341
The leading argument is that they hadn't learned about gem weapons yet.

Nobody in "the answer" used a gem weapon. Except maybe rose for a split second when she took down the rube cube.
>>
>>82292372
moon bruh, you never noticed that shit?
>>
>>82292456
>moon
>>
>>82292456

The moon's right behind them, they're somewhere out in space.
>>
>>82292372
I either forgot or never noticed that you could see the Moon there. I thought that they were on the Moon and you could only see the Earth. That would make sense with the Gem structures there.

Maybe they're on a giant space station with an atmosphere. Maybe they're just in song-space and it's not real.
>>
>>82292410
>Nobody in "the answer" used a gem weapon.
I never noticed that. Weird. I hope they explain all these rules eventually. What are the rules about weapons? What about the pocket dimensions in the Gems? What are their shapeshifting limits? Do they have this stuff worked out and written in a bible or does it just follow the needs of the plot?
>>
>>82283981
We have no reason to believe what we saw was what Steven was thinking
>>
>>82292725
Yeah. Narrated flashbacks are always weird in tv shows. Sometimes it's exactly what happened. Sometimes it's warped by the person telling the story. Sometimes it's in the listener's imagination. And it always includes background details that the narrator doesn't explicitly say since you can't tell a story with that much information.
>>
>>82292003
Argentina is for Disney & vidya
Venezuela was stick to random between cartoon network & documentals
anyway there is a lot of mexican dubbers working in Argentina, Venezuela, etc. The point of making studios in other countries was to break mexican dub studios monopoly and patricians.

Mexico is mainly restained to movies in general, but Disney blockbuster still uses mexican patricians
>>
>>82292725

Except that everything in the show is from Steven's perspective, and the art style changed in a way that signals a non-literal interpretation of the events we are seeing, putting more detail on the things Steven knows well and less detail on things the only knows from vague descriptions or leaps of his own imagination. Of course, they don't explicitly spell this out, but that's my interpretation based on the precedents the show has set.
>>
File: Steven all background gems.png (504 KB, 1276x647) Image search: [Google]
Steven all background gems.png
504 KB, 1276x647
>>82292999

I honestly think that's why one of the gem silhouettes looks like Connie's mom. He was creating background characters, and drew upon his own experiences for reference. I wouldn't be surprised if the silhouettes that we saw actually turned out to not correspond to any future gems.
>>
>>82292310
To be honest, Peridot presented herself in such way that it gave no reason why Yellow Diamond should listen to her.
>>
>>82280222
thats fucking terrible and not just because the dub suck but the editing itself
>>
>>82280222

daily reminder that latino CN doesn't play 6 hours of teen titans go per day and that they still play old shows from time to time
>>
>>82285213
>Shouldn't have shown YD so clearly in the end.

why? none of those '' I wonder who _____ diamond is'' characters are really that much of a mystery.

They are just characters that we never knew until we did, that's it, no secrets, no theories, nothing to think about.

I like the show but is not that deep
>>
File: rude.gif (375 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
rude.gif
375 KB, 500x273
>>82293229
Seems like that's a general flaw of hers. She's quite intelligent and got the right plans and ideas, but is awful at communicating these well. Lets say she means X but others think she means Y. She's also lacking in tactfulness. Often stating facts but forgetting it could hurt people's feelings the way she presents and comments about it

Fortunately for her, it seems Steven and the gems are already helping her out with that flaw
>>
>>82292171
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30th_century_BC
>>
>>82293746
We don't even know what kind of plans Peridot had though. For all we know, the unique resources she was talking about were Canadian soap operas.
>>
>>82291810
that would be gay as fuck, its not gay if its a girl's cock
>>
>>82292999
Why would Steven know what BD and some random Pearl look like?
>>
>>82280222
The voice acting is fucking horrible jesus christ.
Why has LA dubbing become such a shitstain?
>>
File: 1452579961686.png (348 KB, 716x800) Image search: [Google]
1452579961686.png
348 KB, 716x800
>>82288408
Fuck that.

Freaks what muscle girls, not muscle futas. Just because she has muscles doesn't mean she should have a dick. Give Lapis the dick and have Jasper rape her Amazonian style or something. Get creative.
>>
>>82294757
*want
>>
>>82294757
i mean, i already have a lapis teases jasper until jasper breaks free and rapes lapis fanficiton.
>>
File: korra_waterbending.gif (687 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
korra_waterbending.gif
687 KB, 320x180
Why lapis is so overpowered?
>>
>>82294670
Could be true. I guess it could go both ways, but I really do hope we will get to hear whatever this plan of hers was one day. On the other hand 'potential' and 'unique resources' sounds rather serious to me than some 'meaningless distractions' she happend to fall in love with personally. I don't think she would bother sharing this with YD, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>82294786
Field advantage.
>>
>>82294786
Lapis could probably take out an entire invasion force if they come to earth. Imagine the CG being surrounded by homeworld gems and a giant controlled tsunami sweeps them all away.
>>
>>82280222
Good modern dubs are such garbage, fuck that Venezuelan dubbing studio that's in almost everything, I miss when mexibros dubbed anime and cartoons

/rant
>>
>>82294703

Since they are more important to the story, we can assume Garnet describes them in more detail than the other gems. Obviously we aren't hearing Garnet describe the appearance of locations or other details like one would when telling a story because her dialogue has been adapted to account for the format of the show, but it is reasonable to assume that I is happening as she is telling the story to Steven and we are simply seeing her descriptions translated through the lens of Steven's imagination.
>>
File: Jasper_03ink.png (327 KB, 1241x1754) Image search: [Google]
Jasper_03ink.png
327 KB, 1241x1754
>>82294786
Hyperbolic time chamber training with Jasper VIA fusion.
>>
>>82294784
If Jasper has a dick then I'm not interested.
>>
>>82294784
Could you give a link to said fanfiction?
>>
>>82295026
What if the Homeworld has Gems that are even more overpowered, and make Lapis look like a chump in comparison?
>>
>>82295133
why don't you like dicks, are you some kind of fag?

>>82295156
yeah, i guess
>http://archiveofourown.org/works/4169130
>>
>>82295373
I want muscle chicks, not muscle dicks.

Give Opal a dick. I liked Opal's Quiver. Giving Jasper a dick is a sign of a complete lack of imagination.
>she has teh muscles so she must hav a dick!
>>
>>82295158
controlling water on a planet like earth, you cant get more OP than that, unless their are gems that have elemental powers as OP as some one piece characters, like Light/lava/lightening.
>>
>>82282584
>>82282865

Stuff like this is just part of problem with the show having an 11-minute format. It has to rush through things and can't really dwell on the details for too long.
>>
>>82295412
i think you are a faggot.

all grills that are big and tall and strong and muscle-bound must have dicks, its the law.
>>
I wonder if homeworld realizes humans have advanced considerably since their last encounter.

Gems can be defeated with standard steel melee weapons, and none of them have been shown to wear armour; either Jasper and the others were woefully unprepared (which is likely), or their feudal society doesn't deal with much more than melee combat.

Pearl was poofed into nothingness from a stab wound through her abdomen; a human could keep fighting where a gem would be forced inside their core.

Now consider that humans have advanced ballistic weapons and explosives these days. Rockets, Automatic weapons, fragmentation grenades and mines; all you have to do is pierce their weak skin and poof - they go away just long enough to shatter their core; something Amethyst; a Quartz, was nearly able to do just from falling on it wrong.

What gems have in massive offensive skills, they sorely lack in defensiveness.

Just from the way they approach combat, it's incredibly likely they've never actually encountered any resisting forces with much, if anything in the way of advanced weaponry, which would explain why they too have such functionally basic weapons.
>>
File: 1450643669986.png (409 KB, 906x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450643669986.png
409 KB, 906x1200
>>82295445
You ain't no freak.
>>
>>82295488
Everyone knows organics can't progress in any meaningful way. Some pointy sticks can't harm a gem.
>>
>>82284386
How can you be so normal but cool? I never liked sports. Is sports fun?
>>
>>82294786
Vocaroo anon don't click on this image
>>
File: Tower2.png (511 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tower2.png
511 KB, 1280x720
>>82294786
Headcanon:
>Lapis is meant for filtering out heavy water from colonial oceans
>>
File: ストーナーLMG4.jpg (223 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
ストーナーLMG4.jpg
223 KB, 800x550
>>82295531
I bet one of these would, though.

>Mow the aggressive gem(s) down, then C4 their core, just to be sure.

War is just about the one thing we apes are good at.
Do be serious.
>>
>>82295556
when you really get into following sports teams you get pretty depressed when they lose or play badly, as an Arsenal fan its not fun times.
>>
>>82295627
>the squishy water bags now have metal sticks
That's not even sharp! Organics are a joke. They don't even know how to make weapons even after Homeworld scattered our weapons across their measly planet.
>>
>>82295627
I don't think normal skirmishes would be the way gems would operate in cases like these though, as gems could easily fuck up Earth's climate and in that the ecosystem, plunging the world into chaos.
>>
>>82295702
Get off the internet, Jasper.

You don't even have a real fucking weapon, just a gay football helmet.

Someone could shoot you with a low-cal handgun and you'd poof into your nose like a little turtle.
>>
>>82295735
Why didn't they do that to Earth when the original rebellion happened then?
>>
>>82290524
10/10
>>
>>82295835
Because they were fighting other Gems that time, and climate change won't have much effect against them.
>>
>>82295627
/k/ vs Lesbian Rock Aliens
>>
>>82295804
SHARPENED STICKS CAN'T MELT QUARTZ CRYSTALS!

CHECKMATE, YOU WEIRD SOAP BUBBLE BEING!
>>
>>82295864
So i give Pearl a minigun, now what?
>>
>>82295890
now i want to start a cross-board fanboy war.
>>
>>82295912
You prove that humans are a cuck species, that can't do anything on their own.
>>
>>82295589
I can see that being canon
>>
>>82295978
There's no proof that they can fuck with the weather on a dime like that.

Not just that, but they clearly have some sense of honour in battle; Jasper proved that.

Goad them into a fight on the ground and cut them to pieces with superior ranged weaponry.
>>
>>82296047
I don't think artists know what heavy water is.
>>
File: 1452308964513.png (22 KB, 367x461) Image search: [Google]
1452308964513.png
22 KB, 367x461
>>82295627
>Until we have more evidence, we must assume gems have no weapons greater than the destablizer, and that the handship was the flagship of the Authoritarian Fleet. Surely a civilization that spans multiple galaxies will have no defense against kinetic weaponry and attack in human waves!

Any serious war between human and gems would lead to Earth being destroyed within minutes of the gem forces arriving, or being captured within hours.
>>
>>82296080
That's the thing about fighting empires though. It's never about defeating the entire Empire. It's just about fighting enough to not make your land worth their time.
>>
>>82296052
>There's no proof that they can fuck with the weather on a dime like that.
Stealing the world's water supply is a thing that can indeed be done by Gems, as proved by Lapis Lazuli.

>Not just that, but they clearly have some sense of honour in battle; Jasper proved that.
Jasper easily disregarded her code of honor when pragmatic action had to be done.

>Goad them into a fight on the ground and cut them to pieces with superior ranged weaponry.
Possibly, but I doubt the Gems would fall for such tactic more than twice. Even then our judgement of gem battle tactics might be outdated by 5000 or more years.
>>
>>82296214
>>82296080
they still never enacted these 'doomsday' measures on earth, which would have been the best way to end the rebellion.

Even if it didn't scathe the rebel gems even slightly, it would ruin the place they're fighting to protect, making their cause moot.

Explain that.
>>
File: Holey Terra.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Holey Terra.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
From what we've seen, I still believe that Homeworld underestimates humanity. I can imagine an army of gems filing off their handships and then being massacred by entrenched humans with main battle tanks, aircraft, and artillery. That said, after seeing their plans for Earth, they are obviously at least a Tier 2 civilization and could annihilate Earth if they chose to. Whether or not they would care enough to do that is a different matter.
>>
>>82296314
>and could annihilate Earth if they chose to. Whether or not they would care enough to do that is a different matter.

Isn't that the point of the Cluster
>>
>>82296277
Who's to say that they haven't? I mean, look at the world's continents, some of their battles probably resulted in shattered continents and shit.

Plus, there is a possibility that they been just careful with the Earth, as they still considered as viable colony (not anymore though).
>>
>>82296396
I think the cluster is just foreshadowing for something much, much bigger and worse than the Gempire.

Why else would they need a planet-sized superweapon?
>>
>>82296396
Earth's destruction is just a byproduct of the Cluster's creation.
>>
>>82296396
Yeah, but are they willing to send a fleet of ships to annihilate Earth? We don't know. We just know they are willing to send a few gems to plant a seed and wait a few thousand years. Sending a fleet seems like a big step up from that.
>>
>>82296422
Shattered continent and craters is not a complete breakdown of global weather.
>>
File: 1406869822693.jpg (27 KB, 382x482) Image search: [Google]
1406869822693.jpg
27 KB, 382x482
>>82296080
You would have to be really naive to think there isn't SOME form of shadow agency on Earth that would be studying gem technology, and the Crystal Gem's themselves.
>>
>>82296277
Conquering modern Earth would be a cakewalk for the gems. Just decapitate and defang human governments from orbit then set up the harvest sites; humans wouldn't be able to mount significant offensive action at that point without the help of gem rebels.
>>
>>82296462
Perhaps. But it's not the case that they couldn't do it. They just chose not to.
>>
>>82296513
Ronaldo
>>
>>82296513
Hopefully we'll see something like that in season 3.
>>
>>82296513
This isn't X-COM, with or without the hyphen. Humans have been hanging around on an Earth that's been littered with advanced alien technology for thousands of years and they've done absolutely nothing with it. Besides, whatever the Authority brings will be 5000 years ahead of the miracles they had during the war for Earth; any breakthroughs this shadow group made would be irrelevant.
>>
>>82296314
>From what we've seen, I still believe that Homeworld underestimates humanity.
I believe 4chan underestimates the Gems tbphfampai

I always see those posts about how weak they should be compared to humans because >muh guns and all that shit, but
>we've never seen a human in a real fight against a normal Gem, only corrupted and mutant ones
>Gems have only ever been poofed on-screen by other Gems
>Holo-Pearl poofed Pearl with a sword, but she was also somehow able to cut down a tree with a balloon (?)
>handship was able to block a laser shot
>the Crystal Gems have survived explosions, crashes, falls and other conventionally fatal stuff multiple times
>World War II never happened in this universe, so human weaponry could be very outdated as far as we know
>>
>>82296633
*as far as we know
>>
>>82294757
>Freaks what muscle girls, not muscle futas. Just because she has muscles doesn't mean she should have a dick.
Oh man, it's so cool at least some Jayfags think that way.
>>
File: Steven potential lore.png (19 KB, 1028x209) Image search: [Google]
Steven potential lore.png
19 KB, 1028x209
>>82296439

I like this idea personally, factors into a lot of things pretty neatly, especially Rose's implied less-than-perfect past. It also helps to explain why gem civilization became so militarized, whereas it seems like they weren't even able to summon weapons in the early parts of the rebellion.
>>
File: bara_wifebeast_by_n0rara-d8z9gh2.png (816 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bara_wifebeast_by_n0rara-d8z9gh2.png
816 KB, 1000x1000
>>82295445
No, some of beefy tall megacool ladies must be left for pussylovers.
>>
>>82296666
Sadie fucked up a corrupted gem with just a wooden spear.
>>
>>82297063
those faggots dont deserve it
>>
>>82297112
This queer bizarro vision meme needs to end
>>
>>82296666
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a depleted uranium round to Jasper's face would have done some damage. From orbit there isn't much humans can do but on the ground gems would get wriggity wrecked, son.
>>
>>82297105
>corrupted

>>82297221
>It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a depleted uranium round to Jasper's face would have done some damage.
Given what they've survived, and how they're aliens whose bodies are magical projections, you have no actual reason to believe it would. What we do know is that they have shown strength and resistance that is FAR above what you'd see in a human.
>>
File: Nefarious'_Deplanitizer.png (167 KB, 479x274) Image search: [Google]
Nefarious'_Deplanitizer.png
167 KB, 479x274
>>82296439
>Why else would they need a planet-sized superweapon?

For sentient beings that are taking apart planets to build an artificial one and posses devices that can annihilate entire planets with single laser beam?
>>
>>82297323
>magic
>believing Pearl's lies
We've seen gems get poofed and cracked. We know the forces involved.
>>
>>82295488
>I wonder if homeworld realizes humans have advanced considerably since their last encounter.

Yeah, because the extra 50 years of advancement that brought mankind into the age of smart phones is totally going to make a difference against a race that had energy weapons, teleportation, and time travel 5,000 years ago.

>standard steel melee weapons

...being used by a hard-light construct that was able to chop down a tree with a balloon.

>a human could keep fighting where a gem would be forced inside their core.

Yeah, humans sure do a lot more fighting after being run clean through the sternum.

>Now consider that humans have advanced ballistic weapons and explosives these days.

And Gems can do shit like spin dash, perform hydrokinetics, and make INVULNERABLE SHIELDS. Even if conventional weaponry were effective against a Gem military presence, how many do you think human armed forces would be able to take down before someone said "fuck it" and just lined up a row of Rose Quartzes to literally march over any opposition?

Or, you know, just fucking bombard everything from orbit with their death beams? Because they have those.

>all you have to do is pierce their weak skin

Except they don't have weak skin. Watch the show and take stock of the intense abuse the Gem's physical forms are able to take. A bullet probably isn't going to do much damage unless you pull of a direct hit square on the gem itself.

And considering that not every Gem leaves their gem exposed and unguarded, good luck with that. Is it on her elbow or her knee? You can't see it, so you better hope you guess correctly. Remember that as soon as you pull that trigger your position is going to be swarmed by angry Jaspers.
>>
>>82297176
>lusting after big beautiful girlcock is a meme now
>>
>>82282697
Rose as well as the other crystal gems could have shattered other gems during the war. Its not impossible.
>>
>>82288408
I want Jasper to stuff my asshole like a Thanksgiving turkey. The sort of bum-fucking that leaves your legs weak and numb. Rough but well lubricated, where every thrust feels like she's fundamentally shifted a part of your colon.
>>
>>82297221
>>82297323
>>82297472
Someone in the thread did the math on how much force was required for Amethyst's gem to crack, and assuming she landed on a pointed edge of the rock, it had about the same force as a 20mm round.

Gems can be hurt by human weaponry, however this doesn't take into account the extreme speed and agility possessed by gems, and assumed the gem is completely unarmored.
>>
>>82297642
Shapeshifting could also render such targeting even more difficult.
>>
>>82297618
I don't disagree. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that. But two of those comments I was replying to were talking about "The Answer" which just had poofing. And the third made it sound like we knew for sure that Rose was a cold-blooded shatterer.
>>
>>82291871
>Cuarzo rose
>Garnet
Triggered
>>
>>82297723
I think you clicking on the wrong post, boy-o.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 392x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 392x503
>>82297348
>Ratchet and Clank/SU crossover.

Stop posting things that I want to see.
>>
>>82297723
>>82297764
Ha ha. Yeah. I meant to reply to >>82297596

The first sentence still applies though.
>>
>>82280222
I know Spanish and believe me this is utter shit. Everytime it appears on TV i just change the channel
>>
>>82282332
When you kill an enemy, you take out an enemy.
When you convert an enemy, you take out two enemies, the one that you have convinced to join you and the one they will kill.

Rose knew the other gems would fling their shit over it and it cost her nothing to gamble on Sapphire legging it to avoid Ruby getting processed. She took a gamble on redemption and earned an ally from it.
>>
>>82296666
I wouldn't be surprised if human military salvaged old gem technology and are more advanced than out modern military.
>>
>>82297323
I fail to see how it being a corrupted gem invalidates how it was still a much more imposing threat than a regular gem.
>>
>>82298434
They seem dumber
>>
>>82297642
Why the hell are you talking about cracking gems? You don't have to crack them to stop them.
>>
>>82298926
They do behave like wild animals, but they aren't that hard to kill. Even Amethyst get absolutely wrecked by those body builders in that wrestling episodes. Which implies humans can overpower and kill gems.
>>
>>82298941
Jasper survived being thrown into a reactor causing it to explode, dropping from orbit and then another large explosion upon impact. Taking down Jasper would require the application of multiple HEAT rounds in quick succession.
>>
>>82298996
Wait, she was? What the hell, early episodes are weird
>>
Can Jasper be redeemed? Will they be a vegeta type?
>>
>>82299034
Granted the humans in that episode were Body Builders, so naturally they are going to be stronger than the average human.
>>
>>82296314
Lapis alone can drain an ocean by herself, a Lapis fusion could wipe everything on earth.
>>
>>82298996
She did not get "wrecked". They put a cone over her head and disoriented her.
>>
>>82299241
with a /motherfucking/ cracked gem

>whooping earth
Malachite would've gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for those pesky crystal gems
>>
File: NFPA_704-gevarendiamant.png (10 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
NFPA_704-gevarendiamant.png
10 KB, 600x600
>>82296070
>look up heavy water
>on wikipedia
>see this

THE PLOT THICKENS

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water
>>
>>82280222
>Why doesn't Cartoon Network market the show this way in America?

Because there are people in the states that enjoy it and we can't have that. Expect cancellation soon.
>>
>>82299025
We've seen gems poofed before. It doesn't take that much. And rewatch Jailbreak. The handship is intact until the end and doesn't even impact hard. Jasper simply got lucky with the ensuing explosion.

The question is why you WANT it to take that much.
>>
>>82299324
What the hell??
>>
>>82299324
Anon, that shows up on any wikipedia page about a chemical.
>>
>>82299324
Can you explain the significance of this to simpler folk
>>
>>82299324
>this moron has never taken highschool chemistry

How does it feel to be either an underageb& or a fucking idiot.
>>
>>82299376
Maybe it doesn't take much to poof an undercooked runt, a defective Pearl, and a shameless display, but not a perfectly formed veteran Quartz soldier!
>>
>>82294696
No it's still very much male genitalia.
>>
Post best gem.
>>
File: image.png (29 KB, 215x235) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 215x235
>>82299627
>>
>>82299640
>worst gem
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.