[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure - Where it all Began Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
Previous Thread: >>82003257

Past Threads: http://pastebin.com/WzS04HVN

MAIN TOPIC: Write. Part. 4.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/vbD28iMx

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8

>Every part, in order
1 -https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 -https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 -https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 -https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 -https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 -https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 -https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
http://pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

>M.E. LeTerally's Over Heaven: Chapters 1-3
http://pastebin.com/4mfBbVx
>>
Also, threadly reminder to read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure if you haven't already.

It'll give you a better grasp on the concept of stands, their powers and the plot line in general.
>>
If Stand Review friend is around, how about this one?

>>82098747
Needs a user, and a finalization on a name. Open for anything
>>
Before we get started, here's the to do list for part 4

-Scrooge "vs" Flintheart at the rich person's club
-Scrooge and Gadget interaction and them fighting a would be assassin (Mandark)
-Stan VS Coraline and Foster’s Home Imaginary Friends/stands
-Stan VS Recess Gang
-Gadget's confrontation with the CoCo after obtaining his stand and how that actually plays out, how Scrooge and Stan become involved with capturing Kevin
-Capturing Kevin
-How they got to Danny the Street and what happens on it
-The Princess fights at the Gala still need to be adjusted so they use the new stands they were assigned since it was first written
-Gadget’s funeral could use more details
-Penny, J&SB VS Jumba
-Penny, Scrooge, J&SB VS Loeb & Bonkers
-Shaggy & Scooby VS The Hardy Boys
-Whatever is in Fred's diary (backstory, his encounters with the LHC, their motives, their fear of Lowly, going silent to avoid Daffy, etc.)
-Scrooge, Eds, & Stan VS Flintheart Glomgold
-Shaggy & Scooby VS The Crust Cousins (probably not much of a fight if they're Oingo and Boingo)
-Shaggy & Scooby + Recess Gang VS Maleficent
-Where is the LHC meeting place? (the same place as the gala?) Is it in the upper class neighborhood that the building the gala was in serves as the entrance to?
-Penny, J&SB, Shaggy & Scooby(?), & Weird Al VS Snow White, Cinderella, & Aurora
-The final battle with Fred and everything that entails

so think about that before you start talking about part 8 again.
>>
>Along the way in part 7, there's hundreds of advertisements for pizza mozzarella
>The billboards and advertisements don't stop appearing throughout the story.
>They keep appearing all the time.
>Eventually, the heroes all go out to eat pizza mozzarella.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 424x119) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 424x119
What would a stand based around Daft Punk look like? What about its powers?

Sorry, I'm new to these threads.
>>
Leterally's pastebin seems to be expired

>>82117498
They themselves look good enough as stands (with tweaking)

>connection error
LET ME POST DAMMIT
>>
>>82117498
One More Time
Human After All
Technologic
Steam Machine

All of them are stands.
>>
>>82117656
don't forget Revolution 909.
>>
>>82115993
>>82116072
>>82116153
>>82116220
Going from these, Bonnibel Bubblegum is a former member of the princesses and their coordinator. Then bad stuff happened and she got captured in a raid. She's too valuable to dispose and so she's delegated to do "the boring things" for The Warden's technology bits.
>>
>>82117498
One would have [HARDER BETTER] which has superman type brick powers
The other would have [FASTER STRONGER] with Flash powers
>>
>>82117833
Mneh. HBFS sounds more like a stand akin to Strength, that brings the potential out of things.
>>
>>82118158
I agree with this post.
>>
>>82117804
>Bubbegum
>Autobahn (Kraftwerk song)
>Autobahn has the power to fire missiles from opening in it's shoulders and collarbones. When these missiles strike an object, it will be absorbed by that object, then that object will explode in a shower of heated material
>Autobahn takes the form of a female humanoid covered in in ones and zeros. and and metal spikes cover it's limbs and back.

>After Bonnibel was kidnapped by the Warden, the new freedom he allowed eventually let her get more and more enthralled in whatever new torture machines or Geneva banned weapons she built for him. Coming to enjoy her job as the Warden's tinkerer, she often collaborates with Vexus when it comes to technology, giving her any spare gadgets and Vexus giving her vital info she gets from her surgeries and experiments
>>
>>82118945
>>82117804

Can we cut it out with the AT stuff? It's as cancerous as SU.
>>
>>82117426
So is anyone familiar with any good Scrooge with Glomgold in them?

Anything to get the ball rolling on how the first actual hostile encounter in part 4 should go down instead of part 6 discussion.
>>
>>82119171
>Scrooge "vs" Flintheart at the rich person's club
Are they in public view? At the lobby? Or is Scrooge going to barge into Flint's room, angrily mumbling about something?

I imagine this would take place during the dinner buffet and the two duke it out in the midst of chaos.
>>
>>82119030
I agree.

The fact we're just throwing out a position of authority to that fucking thing is more significaive of what you are saying.
>>
>>82119030
Agreed.

We should also remove the RWBY and Problem Sleuth/Midnight Crew characters too.

And people, can we PLEASE stop suggesting more characters? We have enough already. Can't we just finish writing this shit?
>>
>>82119318
I imagine the rich person club sits at the beginning of the rich person neighborhood, it's like the gate into the hills.

Scrooge goes there only to see what's going on, even if he hates mostly all the other rich people in town for being total bastards and having little to no fashion sense.

So Scrooge goes to the club after eating the cheap sandwiches and forming the CoCo bet.
He's listening for any business ventures or whatever.
Or maybe he's there looking to see if any of the rich people who have recently vanished have reappeared and Glomgold starts gloating about how one of them left their fortune to him (LHC initiates who don't survive the jawbreaker leave their money to the LHC as part of the agreement) and how he's catching up to Scrooge in wealth.

Scrooge needs some kind of retort to this, and then it escalates in insults.
>>
>>82119477
the RWBY characters no longer fit into Part 8. And the problem sleuth guys were in because of a ME TOO faggot rather than any story importance.

Fuck those things.

Let's focus on buckling down on what we have and finish this fucking story so we can draw it and be done with it.
>>
>>82119030
>>82119435
>>82119477
>Not speaking up against this like 10 threads ago

Fuck right off and don't remove shit unless you have a legitimate reason for it being gone and it's not just "I DON'T LIKE THING". Complaining isn't getting anything done, either. (AKA: the fanbase of said thing actively being shitty and detrimental on /co/ or in these threads, which neither RWBY or AT people have done. You might have a point about Problem Sleuth, but still, SAY SOMETHING EARLIER.)

THAT BEING SAID: I agree on focusing on Part 4. Next general we should probably close Stand suggestions again.

If you wanna write shit, anyone, please give it a shot! Don't be afraid; any contribution is good, and at worst you'll get constructive criticism.
>>
>>82119633
>no longer fit into part 8
There's only one RWBY character in the part 8 doc, and they have a well defined place.

I'll give you that Problem Slueth wasn't really given any place in the story, but someone could likely find a way to fit them in if they tried. Probably as minor villains, Part 8 seems fiilled up in the allies department.
>>
>>82119477
>>82119633
There were RWBY characters? I never noticed. 'sides, their style wouldn't fit anyways.

>>82119724
But there is a threshold to everything, there ought to be some compromise.

>>82119585
So he'll taunt Glomgold into striking the first blow?
>>
>>82119724
Who ever said it was too late? Part 6 and 8 are technically only raw pastebin-tier so the offending series can still be thrown out.
>>
so how do i get into jojo?
>>
>>82119821
Watch the anime from parts 1 to 3, then read the manga. Trust me, it's the best way.
>>
>>82117426
I like writing Stan, so I could do his fight with Coraline at Foster's. I'll switch to pastebins since that would be easier.
Any information I need to know story wise before writing this up? I got the Stands from the doc.

>>82117463
>It's Tony's Restaurant from Lady and the Tramp
>>
>>82119821
Read the canon links in OP
>>
>>82119802
I'm definitely not saying that we should just have 9999999 Stand suggestions, which is why I'm saying we should close them for a while.

>>82119818
Mostly because I'm almost sure the thread will get cluttered with "no, we can keep this!" and "NO FUCK YOU I DON'T LIKE IT IT NEEDS TO GO", which is even LESS helpful than actual discussion because at least Stand suggestions are TRYING to give something. I say any trimming down should come specifically when we're on that part.

Speaking of actual discussion:

>>82119585
I can dig this. Scrooge talking maximum shit like a true Scotsman to fight against Glomgold sounds pretty in-character for him.
>>
>>82117426
Question about the Mandark fight, would he be able to target Scrooge? It says that he needs to write an M on something to sicc his stand bubbles after it, but when would he have had an opportunity to put a symbol on him?

Also, should Gadget get hit with a bubble trying to protect Scrooge, and would have to hunt Mandark down while slowly turning into a cyborg gorilla?
>>
File: fritz-langs-m.jpg (248 KB, 1282x1080) Image search: [Google]
fritz-langs-m.jpg
248 KB, 1282x1080
>>82120046
I just realized this fight would make a great movie reference.
>>
>>82119802
They wouldn't actually come to blows, which is the reason for the "vs".

It does need to end with Glomgold deciding to just have Scrooge killed already leading to the Mandark fight later, but more immediately establishing the sinister club for underhanded things existing.

>>82119892
Right now in the doc the basic premise for Stan's adventure in Fosters is
-Stan breaks in
-Coraline has to chase him off
-Gadget is having tea with Madam Foster
-Gadget cannot be made aware of Stan
-Foster drops hints to Gadget about hos she's being blackmailed
-Stan has to NOT FALL ASLEEP or else Coraline has him
-Stan fights his way out of the house having to contend with the Fosters Friends

that's from memory anyway, you should check the doc for whatever we have for it and see what works.
>>
>>82120158
Alright, thanks a lot.
>>
>>82120046
How about a coin Scrooge picks up off the sidewalk is how he gets the M on his person?

I'm not sure if Mandark's powers work like that. Maybe it could hit some of Gadget's gadgets and turns them into less advanced versions.

Like an industrial fan turns into a paper fan.
>>
>>82120417
I was thinking Mandark bumps into Scrooge and slips a sheet of paper with the M on it in his pocket, but the coin would work too.
>>
>>82120417
It says that his bubbles "de-evolve" things into an earlier state of being. Like regressing someone through their evolutionary line by turning them into apes before melting them into primordial goo. Or that's what I got from the stand suggestion anyway. It said something like the person would slowly regress to a primitive mind while transforming I think? I figured Gadget would be mostly unaffected by that because he's part robot, but his human parts would start becoming ape-like.

But I don't really know honestly. I'm just throwing out suggestions and Mandark's stand is kinda poorly worded.
>>
>>82120616
Yeah, we need to define what the bubbles do when they pop against something.

Maybe they pop against some birds and they turn into dinosaurs after enough time, or a computer turns into an abacus.

As for Gadget and how much of him is still human, I'll have to cover that in another post since the word count is too long.
>>
File: 1285912692083.jpg (192 KB, 512x711) Image search: [Google]
1285912692083.jpg
192 KB, 512x711
>>82120813
>Back at the office, Gadget tries to question J&SB further about Stands
>This is easier said than done, as Gadget still finds the concept difficult to grasp and believe

>”...And will you stop chewing on those nuts with your mouth open Jay? You remind me of this dick from HQ who keeps stuffing his face with the stuff.”
>Gadget gets a phone call on his hand, it’s from Penny, after he’s done Jay asks him about his body (no homo)
Jay: “Why’d they stick a phone in your hand? Couldn’t they have just built that shit right into your brain?”
Gadget: “They tried, but the upgrade interface system took up too much room. With all the human cybernetic transplants the Strickland Goodwill Foundation had tried before, anything more complex than a replacement limb or eye just didn’t work. It seems the human brain just isn’t wired to handle anything beyond a human body. If they tried to put all this hardware under the direct control of my mind, it would’ve either taken years of conditioning to use or I’d have a mental breakdown from all the foreign input. So they put all the ‘extra parts’ under the control of a simple, semi-autonomous program that I control with a vocal command system.”
Jay: “Yo, what?”
Gadget: “I say ‘go-go Gadget’ to make stuff happen. Some of the equipment I’ve used enough to get a feel for them, but there’s just so much extra stuff crammed into me now that I can’t do without it.”
Jay: “How much of you is still you?” (Jay this line up some more)
Gadget: “The only remaining organic parts left are my brain, my digestive tract, and most of my circulatory system.”
Jay just stares blankly while Bob rolls his eyes at him.
(cont)
>>
File: 120356813049.jpg (152 KB, 1160x1024) Image search: [Google]
120356813049.jpg
152 KB, 1160x1024
The scene still needs some polishing, but I feel we need to be better familiarized with Gadget's body here.

>>82120869
Gadget: “My mind, heart, and guts are all that’s left. That means I still need to eat, and if I get hit hard enough, I’ll bleed. Everything else was too damaged to save, even my skeleton and muscles are metal: a lightweight titanium alloy, to be precise. I’m about nine times as strong as the average human now, I can take light gunfire easily, and they stuck more weapons in me than an armory, but I can hardly feel anything.”
Jay: “So wait, what about your dick, G?”
Bob looks at Jay and recoils.
Jay: “Nah, come on, I didn’t mean like that, I mean, like, do you still have your dick?”
Gadget: “Heart, brain, guts. That’s all. The rest of my body was totally destroyed and I woke up on an operating table as a pile of organs encased in metal.”
Jay: “That sounds jacked up Inspector G, I mean you got that cool cyborg shit outta it but damn.”

>He then tells J&SB he is going to investigate this strange house whose location is central to many of the disappearances
>”Old Lady Foster’s House? Hell no We ain’t going anywhere near that creepy ass place!”
>Gadget tells them to suit themselves, and make sure to tell Penny where he has gone once she gets back from shopping.
>>
>>82120869
>>82120920
What's with all this emo shit? Part 4 was one of the more lighthearted parts and yet you're turning it into Batman vs Superman.
>>
>>82121441
>Gadget gives a serious speech about his body
>"Yeah okay but what about your dick"

Did you just, like, read one sentence and give up and say it's edgy?

Even JoJo's Part 4 has some dark moments in it, and this isn't even really dark as much as it is clarification on how Gadget works in this universe.
>>
>>82121441
this is from Gadget Noir.

Seeing as we found a lot of inspiration from that failed project, we wanted to have that project be brought to fruition in some manner.
>>
>>82121441
This has always been in it though, since gadget was first suggested for it.

That scene is pretty much the most "serious" Gadget is throughout the whole story and in a scene right after it he's talking with Scrooge about how happy he is just to be alive.

And in an even earlier scene he's showing off to entertain children since kids think he's cool.

He's dealt with most of his psychological problems already, but he still doesn't feel quite human and doesn't realize until right before he dies that he's gained back a lot of what he lost due to his stand.

So he dies a little less miserably thanks to that.
>>
>>82120869
>>82120920
Ah, that makes more sense. I guess Mandark's stand would slowly degenerate his gadgets into primitive versions in that case. Before making them fall off and disappear.

>>82120813
I guess he could pull something like that if he was cornered maybe? Mongoloid doesn't seem very combat oriented, so Mandark could make temporary dinosaurs to defend himself (but they may end up attacking him too) before they melt.
>>
>>82121674
I'm pretty sure there have been a number of gags in cartoons where a machine or device is hit with a "de-evolution ray" or something and it turns a computer into a toaster.

I think in the Megaman cartoon the robots got turned into cavemen robots, so cyborg gorilla Gadget isn't off the table.
It's all about the presentation.
>>
>>82121538
>>82121575
>>82121667
That's cool then, sorry I jumped the gun a bit.

So when is Silent Bob going to break the silence?
>>
>>82121869
>Silent Bob looms behind Fred, Get Down at his side
>"This is for Gadget, you piece of shit!"
>Get Down takes a swing at Fred's head
>blood splatters as Get Down's above average physical strength smashes his skull and tears his scalp
>Penny or Danny gets in the last few hits to end Fred
>>
>>82121869
There's a line in one of the later fights where Bob tells Jay he's bleeding all over his shoes.

Though I guess there could be one at Gadget's funeral where they're both mad about it and agree to bash the face in of whoever kill him. Or maybe when they're convincing Penny to let them help her find the sicko who killed Gadget.

Depends on if we want a serious Bob speech or a silly Bob one liner.
>>
>>82121819
Maybe Gadget's gadgets slowly becomes more inefficient and clunky. Like a revolver would turn into a matchlock.
>>
>>82121996
>>82122005
You meant to reply to >>82121976

Silent Bob speaking always made for amazing "Oh shit" moments, so it could go either way.
>>
>>82122005
silly one liner in the funeral. To lighten the mood.

Serious line in final battle.
>>
>>82122073
Yeah, the anon deleted their posted and re-posted it with some fixes while I was making my post.

So we either have a serious Bob speech to Penny asking her to let them help bring her uncle's killer down, or we give him a battle one liner, or a silly one liner. Tough call.

>>82122032
Yeah, like the metal electrical fan turning into a paper hand fan.

>>82122125
Giving Bob more than one line? Is that something we can do?
>>
>>82122216
How would it affect Gadget's enhancements specifically though? All we know, it could turn his body into more primitive prosthetics.
>>
>>82122258
Well seeing how Gadget can "see" them (some kind of sensor in his eyes lets him pick up electro whatever disturbances), I think he'd try to avoid them.

He's going to call in Interpol to come collect Mandark after they beat him, so they can replace anything that was lost or didn't change back at that time.

It comes down to what exact parts of Gadget that would get exposed to it.
If it's a gadget that he has active, then it turns into a more primitive form of that device, if it hits his torso, that's probably a death sentence for him since that's where his organs are. He'll probably try to dodge them anyway since they're electricity based and he's made mostly of metal.
>>
File: !handyman_concept.jpg (564 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
!handyman_concept.jpg
564 KB, 1000x750
>>82122258
it could be a decent "caveman" analogy. His body becomes bulkier and slower. Imagine the Handyman from Bioshock Infinite. He becomes like that.

His strength increases but he looses speed and a lot of his gadgets.
>>
>>82122411
But do things change back when Mandark is defeated if they haven't wasted away to pre-existance yet?

Right now I think the idea is Mandark is on top of a transformer electrical post/tower with his stand, sending out the bubbles, and Gadget uses his extendable legs to get up there and punch him or cause him to get electrocuted by the wires.
>>
File: 1461369480650.jpg (53 KB, 513x532) Image search: [Google]
1461369480650.jpg
53 KB, 513x532
Found this from the superman thread.

>>82111641
>>82117711
>>82118866
>>
File: daffy.jpg (80 KB, 719x693) Image search: [Google]
daffy.jpg
80 KB, 719x693
>Worse Company

really
>>
>>82122542
I guess they'd return to normal. If not, Gadget could just get fixed by Interpol like >>82122403
said.

Also, that's a pretty boring fight if it only takes Gadget a few seconds to complete wreck Mandark's shit. I mean, Jojo fights aren't long, but still. Gadget himself seems like a pretty OP guy if you have all of his fights turn out like that.
>>
>>82122675
Well Mandark is a genius so he could adapt to Gadget's nature quickly and try to electronic warfare to slow him down.
>>
>>82122675
The fight needs to be Scrooge's, but with Gadget supplying enough support to not be a load, imo.
>>
>>82122706
>>82122707
Mongoloid attaches to electronic things and drains energy from them, could it possibly siphon energy off of Gadget himself? Maybe it could immobilize him during the second half and force Scrooge to carry himself.
>>
>>82122675
Right now it's just a rough outline of a fight, from the doc:

>Scrooge is walking through the town trying to think of what to do to win the bet
>He runs into Gadget, who is on his way to investigate a strange house that he heard about
>Gadget recognises Scrooge and thanks him for his support in funding the project that saved his life.
(bonding stuff goes here, niece/nephew stuff)
>Suddenly, Scrooge is attacked by a Long Range Stand User sent by Flintheart to kill him
>Mandark's power is essentially made of electrostatic bubbles, Gadget should be able to "see" the attack because of something they put in his eyes.
>He tells Scrooge to stay back and brings out some fans to hold the bubbles back, meanwhile Scrooge blows on his number one dime with the life insurance policy active, this way he's able to create a gale force wind to give them some breathing room
>Mandark is on top of a transformer tower siphoning electricity from
>Gadget and Scrooge have gotten away from the bubbles thanks Gadget’s extendable spring legs (after Scrooge unleashed the gale from his stand) and are following the trail of bubbles back to their source
>Scrooge elects to avoid mentioning Stands to Gadget during the fight, feeling that Gadget has gone through enough trauma without trying to involve himself in the world of Stands.
>Gadget is lead to believe that the assassin is using some prototype ranged weapon, though he can’t shake the feeling that he is missing something
>Gadget locates Mandark, jumps up there, and either punches him or tangles him up in the lines, causing Mandark to be electrocuted.
[Mandark: Retired]
>Gadget calls Interpol to come collect Mandark who is on their wanted lists as a notorious assassin, Scrooge let's Gadget take all the credit, it's all wonderful PR for Strickland and a major confidence boost in the inner circles since Gadget took down a stand user.
>Gadget can’t help but think he’s missing some details on what Mandark used to attack them
>>
>>82122706
>>82122675
Gadget is dominating the fight at first.

The downgrade into the Handyman actually makes him hit harder.

So Mandark just hits him again and now he's barely functioning. We leave this part offscreen. Its too fucking gruesome

But its Scrooge's fight now.
>>
>>82122788
Again, it's the super rough outline. Lot's of stuff can be changed and tons of things need to be added like when they're following the bubbles there's prehistoric shit to deal with on the way.

>>82122776
I thought that too, but Gadget is gas powered, so then I thought there wouldn't be enough electricity for it to siphon from him to really do anything.
>>
>>82122825
So Scrooge manages to disable Mandark's stand and then Gadget, now restored, lands the final blow?

I still want to keep in the part where Scrooge let's Gadget take all the credit, which is in turn good for his investments.
>>
>>82119884
>>82119818

Well, that isn't a bad way, but make sure don't skip any parts
>>
>>82122944
That second one refers to /co/co/; about how multiple RWBY characters were shoved in into the part because the one who suggested them samefagged and were put in, even though it was agreed that RWBY is blacklisted a dozen threads ago.
>>
>>82122825
That's all well and good, but there's still a bit of a problem. Gadget is still in the dark about stands at this point, right? Wouldn't suddenly turning into a giant steampunk neanderthal be a bit too confusing for him?

I guess they (him and Scrooge) could pass it off as "nanomachine infused bubbles", but Gadget wouldn't get why it causes all sorts of things to turn prehistoric, leading him to question Scrooge and eventually lead to him learning about stands maybe?

I just don't know if it's realistic or not for Gadget to see, and experience, some freaky weird shit and just pass it off as a scientific weapon prototype.
>>
>>82123157
Maybe he thinks he's under some kind of electronic warfare that's distorting his perception or reality. Or if he believes in magic.

>"That's not magic, Gadget boy. That's a 「Stand」!"
>>
I am reposting my final stand suggestion before I join you in writing. 「ONE LAST TIME」
>>82096315
>>
>>82123479
Unless he fills a niche, into the 「Shadow Realm」 he goes.
>>
>>82122825
Is it possible for Gadget to eventually devolve into a normal human without prosthetics? This would put him at a disadvantage against Mandark, and give him a chance to show off some of that detective wit as he's forced to fight without his tools.
>>
>>82123583
Once it reaches actual organic parts, the stand probably brings Gadget's human body back. Gadget gets to experience it before Scrooge defeats Mandark, turning him back into a robot. He dismisses it as a dream.

But in that regard, wouldn't Mandark's stand work like Crazy Diamond? "It wouldn't be fair if I didn't heal you first."
>>
>The protags going to Danny the Street have heard of the odd rumors of a certain street having bizarre events on it, seeing a detective shape in windows and certain signs changing to say "Hi!" only to immediately change back a moment later.
>A detective has also been reported to gone missing on this street a bit ago, his whereabouts are unknown.
>Some think that the street killed him, that he found the gates to Hell itself or found an entrance to an alternate dimension there.
>The street itself doesn't receive too many visitors, it doesn't even have a name, but some members of this town call it Danny.
>Strangely enough, that's coincidentally the same name of a detective that went missing here a while ago. This leads me to believe that Danny lives in the street and controls it.
>And that's exactly why I'm heading there, I'm not sure exactly where it is. It's not even on the map of the town but hopefully a few citizens can guide me there.
>If my previous theory is right, I could make contact with Danny Lane, I could perhaps gain identity on this killer, finally get a lead on this horrible fiend who's been terrorizing this town.
>Come on gang, we're heading to Danny the Street.
>>
>>82124098
This makes me really happy.
>>
>>82124098
>After a bit of running around town, asking citizens on where the street was, they eventually come across a probable location.
>They start heading towards it.
>Eventually, they reach the possible location.
>The street is nearly completely empty, no one is on it.
>A crazy, noisy, bizarre breeze blows through the street.
>"This has to be place."
>Shaggy and Scooby look around the street
>Shaggy looks to his left, towards an alleyway.
>He very briefly sees a shadow resembling a detective.
>"Zoinks! This really is the place!"
>"If this really is the place, Shaggy, then we'll have to see if we can contact Danny. I'll yell his name his name and see if I get a response."
>"DANNY!"
>No response.
>"DANNY LANE!"
>.......
>The wind stops
>Gadget looks around the area.
>Gadget notices a stop sign has changed a bit, no longer saying stop
>The stop sign now reads "Hi."
>"I was right.."
>"Danny lives."
>"Danny, we have something important to ask of you."
>"Who is the murderer of this town?"
>.......
>The wind begins to blow.
>Gadget looks at the direction in which the wind is blowing
>"BARBERSHOP"
>The wind blows another direction
>Gadget looks towards the wind's direction
>"WIGS"
>The wind blows in another direction, again.
>Gadget looks towards the wind's direction.
>"BARBER"
>"Barber?"
>Fred has been following close this entire time, he's beginning to worry that his cover might be blown.
>He slowly sneaks up on the detective group, preparing to launch a sneak attack.
>Danny takes note of this.
>The wind blows again
>A poster flies into Gadget's hand
>"RUN. PLEASE"
>>
>>82121441
Dude, Part 4 had plenty of dark stuff too. It started off with Jotaro talking about how Angelo raped little boys and tortured the kid he ransomed, only to rape and murder him before cutting his penis off and nailing it to a wall for the cops to find once he got the money. Never mind all the Kira stuff too.
>>
>>82124098
>>82124467
Damn, wish I learned of this character earlier. A living street is so cool.
>>
>>82121996
This could be what causes Fred to stagger back against the wall before the barber shop post gets him.
>>
>The gang begins to run for it, as Gadget believes Danny might be warning them of a future event.
>Fred is following closely behind
>Fred eventually loses them.
>Fred stands in the middle of the street, smiling.
>"My my Danny, that was quite dandy..."
>"I was worried you were going to blow my cover, but looks like these detective's aren't too effective, and didn't take the hint."
>The wind blows violently.
>Windows break open.
>"I'll let you know you shouldn't have done that, Danny. You could've saved them from a worse, more terrible fate."
>"Looks like that intelligence isn't a trait of yours."
>"I'll keep a close eye on Gadget, I've already got the blueprints for my next plan laid out."
>Fred just walks off the street, as if nothing happened.
>>
>>82123509
I guess he fills the Russian Cartoon niche. Wait, I forgot that he's got a car. He might be one of the part 7 racers!
>>
>>82124669
That ability is a double-edged sword in racing.
>Cuts ahead of everyone with ability
>Sudden turn
>Tries to steer but inaccurately falls off a cliff or something.
>>
>>82124467
I like it, but the wind thing seems a little off. Maybe we can find an alternative to draw their attention.
>>
>>82124725
Sounds maybe, like neon signs blinking, breaking glass or something falling at random.
>>
>>82124715
I can see it now.

>The race begins.
>Suddenly first place.
>Internal monologue boasting and explaining stand power.
>Loses control at a turn and falls of a cliff.
>>
>>82124467
>>82124747
Suggestions: (feel free to discard)
>Barbershop door opens, ringing the doorbell.
>Blinking sounds from a neon sign of a wig store
>An old hairstyle magazine with Fred on the cover.
>>
>Setting up the final Fred fight

>Hiro and Gogo steal wigs from the store. Recess Gang and Gumball form a trail leading into Danny the Street.
>Shaggy and Scooby sort out things with a construction company with money from Stan and Scrooge to demolish a few buildings near Danny the Street. The rubble will trap Fred in Danny the Street with no escape.
>Cue the final fight with Fred.
>>
>>82124834
Better yet, this thing happened in the real cartoon! Sorta. Although he just smashed into a giant cactus.
>>
>>82124467
>>82124725
Mind if I take a crack at some alterations?

>"DANNY!"
>No response.
>"DANNY LANE!"
>.......
>"Danny... If you are here, we have something important to ask of you."
>"Who did this to you? We need to put a stop to these murders."
>.......
>The wind suddenly kicks up, blowing a flier into Gadget's face
>He carelessly discards the flier in annoyance, not realizing it is an ad for Fred's shop
>Suddenly, a crack rings out in the quiet street startling the group
>Across the street, the pull blind of a beauty salon has sprung open to reveal a row of neatly permed wigs
>"Wigs?"
>Further down the street, a hum of electricity begins as a barber shop's pole comes alight in the dimness of the approaching night
>"A barber shop?"
>>Fred has been following close this entire time, he's beginning to worry that his cover might be blown.
>He slowly sneaks up on the detective group, preparing to launch a sneak attack.
>Danny takes note of this.
>The wind rises once more, whipping another flier into Gadget's proximity
>The flier reads "RUN, DON'T WALK. Sidewalk sale this weekend. These prices won't last."
>This time, Gadget understands and heeds Danny's ominous warning
>>
>>82125023
Could still count, maybe he gets disqualified (if Stands are well-known) or his car is too broken to continue. I imagine that he's gonna be the first RETIRED in the story and highlight irresponsible stand usage.

>>82125048
I like this, nice job and also adds a tiny bit of humor with the second flier.
>>
Is Maleficent controlling the princesses or what?
>>
>>82125103
Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 240x320
>>82125103
Sure! Here is that car, btw. The hedgehog sitting next to him is his friend, Yozhik. He may not be included.
>>
>>82125216
I was expecting a usual car, this just makes it all the more sillier.
>>
forget it, i'm going to attempt to write the final fred fight.

>Finally, all the plans have come to life.
>Fred has been trapped inside Danny the Street.
>The detective gang has him pinned
>"You ain't getting away this time, Fred."
>"For my uncle!"
>Fred simply just looks at them
>[FLOYD THE BARBER] emerges
>IT BEGINS
>Fred starts off by turning a loose brick in the wall into a razor.
>It cuts Silent Bob's jacket a bit.
>Silent Bob's [GET DOWN] sneaks under the pavement.
>It comes up from a crack from behind Fred.
>Fred knew Bob was attempting this and he ducks under [GET DOWN]'s punch.
>[FLOYD THE BARBER] quickly hits [GET DOWN]
>Bob staggers a bit.
>Bob brings back [GET DOWN] to avoid further damage
>[TECHNOLOGIC] begins to dismantle a stop light.
>Jay and Silent bob quickly throw pieces of it at Fred.
>Fred is caught off guard by this and is hit by a few pieces
>[FLOYD THE BARBER] turns the objects into a huge flurry of razor blades.
>Protags take some hits
>They're not doing well.
>Fred begins to move foward.
>When he steps on the pavement block 2 steps ahead of him, he begins to burn.
>[MAKE LOVE] had transferred heat from the stop light earlier and had secretly heated up a block while Fred wasn't looking.
>Danny the Street breaks some glass over Fred.
>Fred notices this.
>Fred grins evilly.
>[FLOYD THE BARBER] unleashes an even bigger flurry of razor blades.
>The protags are BADLY hurt.
>Silent Bob is nearing death
>Jay is outraged, and he looks at Fred evilly.
>"Don't you dare take one step closer, bud."
>Fred begins to walk closely.
>"I'm warning you."
>Fred walks even closer
>Suddenly, a brick falls from above Fred.
>Fred turns it into a razor blade, sending it towards them.
>>
Somewhat Off-topic: How is [FLOYD THE BARBER]'s effects visualized? Does the object get "keener" and inexplicable cutting properties? Does it turn into a wedge?
>>
>>82117656
>>82117833
HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER already has an owner, read the abilities and stands doc.
>>
>>82125523
Thinking on it, I'd imagine that, from a Stand user's POV, it'd be like the edge of the affected object would have a sort of gleam and sharpness to it like a straight razor. I'm not entirely sure though.
>>
Is Stand Reviewfag here right now?
>>
>>82125532
How about [Television Rules The Nation]?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3G1E2tNCA
Maybe it Goes to XJ9 in Part 6? Or failing that Scorn in Part 7
>>
>>82125589
With [WORLD ON FIRE], it is easier. It just gets all those cheese holes and color. Maybe the objects turned by [FLOYD THE BARBER] become metallic color, along with sharpness?
>>
>They dodge it.
>Without Fred noticing, the razor blade starts off a device set up by Penny.
>Fred looks at them
>"My friends, do you think you could stop your friend Fred?"
>"My stand [FLOYD THE BARBER] is much more powerful then both of your weak stands."
>"Can't you see, my stand is much more grand. All of yours belong in cans."
>"I can never be stopped, I know how to use my stand [FLOYD THE BARBER]. You don't know how to use your stands."
>"My stand [FLOYD THE BARBER] is simply much to strong to stop standing! Why didn't you realize that earlier?"
>"Your time ends now, this town belongs to me."
>"Ye haven't noticed yet bud?"
>"What?"
>"Look at where yer standing."
>"Suddenly, a piece of a neon sign hits Fred.
>SORA KOBOREOCHITA FUTATSU NO HOSHI GA
>Fred is nearly knocked out.
>"W-what?"
>"But how?
>"I'm the better stand user!"
>HIKARI TO YAMI NO MINAMO SUIKOMARETEYUKU
>"While you weren't looking, Penny set up a trap behind us. We knew you'd turn the brick into a razor blade. That set the trap off."
>"You could've easily noticed it had you looked, but you were too cocky to notice."
>HIKIAU YOU NI KASANARU HAMON
>"Judgements here, buddy!"
>Danny begins to start dropping objects on Fred.
>"You can't do this, my name is Fred!"
>HOKORI NO MICHI WO YUKU MONO NI TAIYOU NO MICHIBIKI WO
>The gang begins to destroy a neon sign above Fred
>Fred is still getting hit by objects
>YABOU NO HATE WO MEZASU MONO NI IKENIE WO
>The neon sign is about to fall
>FURUERU HODO KOKORO MOETSUKIRU HODO ATSUKU
>Fred is still getting hit by objects
>SONO TE KARA HANATE KODOU KARADA MINAGIRU YUUKI DE
>"BUT I'M FRED!"
>MAYOU NAKI KAKUGO NI 'KASSAI' WO!
>"THE WORDS YOU HEAR ARE FROM MY HEAD!"
>SONO CHI NO SADAME
>The neon breaks and begins to fall
>/CO/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/CO/!
>Right when the last /co/ in /co/co/ is said, the sign smashes Fred, killing him instantly.
>"It's over...."
>"Our bud Gadget has been avenged."
>"And this town, is finally safe..."
>>
>>82125623
He does not come here until much later into the thread. Maybe some fresh squid jerky will bring him here though.
>>
alright that's all from me for tonight.

goodnight everybody.
>>
>>82125715
Rest well, that was a good story.
>>
>>82125715
It was good. Very niceu. And maybe right after this scene the Taffy scene might be shown? I think it was agreed many threads before.
>>
>>82125650
I'm not caring for Fred losing it all of a sudden. The dialogue where he's screaming his name over and over again is weird to me ,plus I don't recall any previous mention of a superiority complex.
>>
Here's my suggestion for the Part 7 ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4fa44_sq2E
>>
>>82124974
>>82125346
>>82125650
I'd like to try combining aspects of this, >>82121996, >>82124549, and my earlier suggestions into a workable mesh. Though it may take some time since I've got a busy weekend ahead. I hope it'll be worth the wait.

I do agree with >>82125778 that this seems out of character with what I've seen discussed about Fred in past threads. He remains calm and collected, constantly grinning in his eerie manner.

>>82126154
I like this one better.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cno20onK9dY

Will this be our OP?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHZJej98_T0
>>
>>82126423
Also, to me his death sequence feels a bit slow and he could easily razor his way out.
>>
>>82126614
I may be biased, but I prefer my idea of Fred being backed against the wall and preparing to lash out, saying something like

>Against the wall’s where you’d like me least
>Cornered, I’m vicious as a ravenous beast

when he stops abruptly as the screws Danny's been loosening in the barber pole's (or something similar if the locale's changed, that was a point of discussion previously) support mounts fall to the ground, causing him to look up as the object crashes down on him.
>>
>>82127060
Maybe Penny's trap fails because it wasn't fast enough and Fred dodges it. He then says the greentext line only for the ground under him to give way or some other similar event.
>>
>>82127060
I thought the finale was when Fred gets himself locked up in Foster's home where he then gets ganked by the IFs living there. Was this scrapped due to being too similar to Duwang, or is there another variation?
>>
>>82127978
He might be too dangerous to lock in Foster's home, considering what he can do.
>>
Who will deliver the eulogy at Gadget's funeral?
>>
Will a stand that forces a target to travel through time to a time period specified by the user way too OP?
>>
>>82128669
Silent Bob.
>>
>>82128718
Yes unless severe limits are placed.

>>82128669
Could be Scrooge, his coworker/guy who knew him best, then Penny.
>>
>>82128750
Heh figures.

So far all I could think of is that the stand is an object with no use for combat and defeating the user would return all targets back to the present, but that's not much of a nerf.
>>
Why did all the drawfagging stopped?
>>
>>82123583
>>82123705
I think we should avoid that.

He can't devolve something to a more primitive state if it isn't there.

>>82124467
Wait, I'm confused, I thought Shaggy and Scooby don't come into the story until after Gadget's death, then Scrooge hires them to investigate.
>>
>>82129218
They're waitiing until all the details are finalized.
>>
>>82125623
Need something? Like >>82125704 said I usually do reviews later, if that's what you're after, but if you want some help tweaking something I'm hip.
>>
>>82130802
There's one from last thread that was skipped over I believe.
>>
>>82130802
I'm after a review and it's already in the Docs (Panic Switch). But since it's 11pm here, I can wait.
>>
>>82130852
Post a link and I'll definitely get to it in my review binge when we hit 400ish.
>>82130913
Was it in the new stand suggestions section on top? I didn't see anything there, and that's where I always check for stuff I missed. If you put it there I'll be sure to do it with the others, and if it isn't there I'll ask for a repost, just for you anon-kun.
>>
>>82131112
Ah? I added it in the middle of the document, I thought that new suggestions should be put there instead. Hang on...fixed. It's in the top part now.
>>
>>82131112
>>82098747
Needs a user, and a finalization on a name. Open for anything
>>
>>82130099
What about some of the finalized stand suggestions?
>>
>>82131426
Not just, as well as finalizing the plots and such.
>>
>>82126423
that could easily be modified.

>"Welp, looks like this is the end for Fred."
>"These words were all from my head."
>"The story I told them, I told well."
>"Goodbye"
>cue death
>>
>>82131639
>"You want to know why you lost?"
>"Like I said earlier to your uncle and best friend, Gadget, before he died, creativity is a virtue in battle."
>"Your lack of creativity brought negativity."
>"I've had enough of this. I'll see you later, my friends!"
>cue Fred getting hit in the head and his skull caving in
>"Hm?"
>"Now how did that happen?"
>"I'm quite impressed."
>"You've cut off my one source of creativity, my brain."
>"I never would've guessed this would've happened.".
>>
>>82129006
Oh well, fuck it here goes nothing.

「u gotta groove」
Appearance: A calendar, the single-day type where you tear off the previous page to reveal the next day.
However, unlike normal calendars all of the pages are labelled 20th, November, and there is no definite year. Torn pages will have an adhesive back like sticky notes.

Ability: When the user writes a year on a page and sticks it on a target, the target will be sent back in time to that year.
This only works for up to a decade before the current year, otherwise the page would not have any effect. While the user can specify which year, the date will always be 20th, November.

This stand only works on people aside from the user, in other words the user cannot use it on themselves to time-travel.

Although the user can call back targets at any time, defeating the user will force the stand to return all its targets to the present.
(note that the stand cannot fight, so any long-ranged stand could easily fuck the user up)
>>
>>82130913 here, It's past midnight and I can't stay awake longer (too tired to do so, had college).

I'll see you all in 6 or so hours.
>>
Should Tom reappear in Part 6?
>>
>>82129645
Last I saw, you're right about Shaggy and Scooby.. We could easily have Jay and Silent Bob in their place, just change up the dialogue a bit.

>Shaggy: "Zoinks! This really is the place!"

becomes something like

>Jay: "This is some seriously spooky shit, Inspector G."
>>
>>82132173
He reappears in part 5 in Taffy's backstory. So... I dunno.
>>82131112
I shall add my stand in Docs too. Right now!
>>
>>82131639
I had pitched these for his dying words a while back too.

>So it ends, my name was Fred
>I fear I've simply lost my head
>And now soon I shall be dead
>For in life, I was very naughty
>>
>>82132549
that works pretty well too.
>>
>>82132428
I think Scrooge was supposed to be with them too.

Is Penny on the street with them as well?
Later on she visits the street with J&SB looking for a hint about Gadget's killer, so if she was there before, she'd probably already know about the barber.
>>
>>82133417
I think she wasn't at that point, because Gadget's farewell letter explains that his case files and the extra Jawbreaker he had will help her to track down his and Danny's killer. That's how she finds out about Danny.

That reminds me, I made some more additions to the letter based on the suggestions from a thread or two ago. I put in a warning of the potential side effects of Penny using the Jawbreaker.

>Dear Penny,

>If you are reading this, then my current investigation has become my last. I won't ask you to walk away from all this, lord knows you wouldn't listen if I did. My personal case files can be found in the lower right-hand drawer of my desk, along with one of the more bizarre items brought to light during our time here. The object in question is meant to be consumed, but be warned that there may be some side effects. These will both help you to bring Danny's murderer, and mine, to justice. Talk to Jay and Bob for more details. They may not seem like it, but you can rely on them in a pinch. I hope that you will use caution in following through with this case. I have done my best to do right by you and to keep you safe. You've made a world of difference in my life and I hope the same can be said of me. You've always been a resourceful and intelligent partner in the field and I am proud of the young woman you've become.

>Love always,
>Uncle John
>>
I saw we were making Sonny Bridges be a character in part 5 as a member of the celebrities.

While I think that's fine, wouldn't Lil' D be a better fit? He did, canonically, sell his soul after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIvg3lQt89Y

Then again, so did Sonny at the end of the episode if I remember right, in order to get Lil D's back, but he got out of the deal by pretending to be a terrible musician or something.
>>
>>82134085
After "bizarre items brought to light during our time here" I added in ", a strange piece of candy that will at least give you a fighting chance if you eat it. It comes with some risks, but I know it’s nothing you can’t overcome." when I added that to the doc the other day.
>>
>>82134251
I'd use a dash rather than a comma at the start, but I really like that.
>>
Right now there isn't much of a reason why Fred would be following Gadget when they're on Danny the Street.

So what if Fred knew Pyg? Pyg getting captured alerts Fred to Gadget and he realizes Gadget is closing in on him, so rather than let gadget take him by surprise like he did to Pyg, he takes the initiative to go after him first. The LHC might've considered Pyg to be a sacrificial lamb to end the investigation since he kept a large collection of victims.
>>
File: AllRoadsLeadToDannyLane.png (982 KB, 1950x1438) Image search: [Google]
AllRoadsLeadToDannyLane.png
982 KB, 1950x1438
Just a random thought, but if we're doing chapter title pages for the comics, can the gala battles be titled "Ballroom Blitz"?

Also, I may need to do a new version of the Danny Lane illustration I posted earlier, as the group of Gadget, Penny, Jay, and Silent Bob seem more appropriate than the Eds and Gadget now.

If any other artists care to take a crack at a better version, I welcome it. My sketches are usually a bit more rough for the most part.

>>82134366
That could work. Did we decide how we were handling Pyg yet? Last thing I saw, we were posting recommendations for him and I suggested a House Of Wax/Bucket Of Blood scenario, with him as a gallery curator snatching patrons who caught his interest for his "art".
>>
>>82135590
That's pretty much what we're doing with Pyg, last hang up was tweaking Pyg's power so it would actually work on Gadget's metal body.

Instead of JUST being able to mold flesh like clay, he's able to mold anything he can physically lift like clay, he just prefers flesh as his favorite medium.
>>
Made a story for Gadget & Scrooge vs Mandark.

It's my first attempt at writing and I'm sure I missed some things. Any suggestions/commentary/advice?

http://pastebin.com/a66cLJFq
>>
>>82136351
First
Post on the thread
Second
I like it but you got alittle bit out of hand, i mean, dinasours? really?
>>
>>82136351
It's good, but it'd be nice of Gadget managed to at least get a hit in on Mandark before Scrooge takes over the fight.

>>82136581
Birds used to be dinosaurs.

It's just the right amount of utter bull crap for a stand to have.
>>
>>82136777
Yes but how do you "hide" the fact that there were dinosaurs running amok on the streets?
>>
>>82136581
>>82136777
>>82137028
Admittedly, I just got burnt out after writing the Mandark Vs Scrooge scenario. I added the Gadget stuff in later.

Also, sorry for not posting in the thread. I was worried it'd clog it up. Should I post it to the thread now after posting the pastebin link or no?
>>
>>82137216
I would recomend you posting it on the thread
You can ignore my opinion tho, i did it with the Recess gang last thread and it was majorly ignored
>>
>>82137856
Alright, well, here's a thread post for people who don't want to go to pastebin.

Gadget & Scrooge vs Mandark (rough draft) (part 1)

>Gadget and Scrooge are talking. Mandark is watching from atop an electrical tower.
>Suddenly, both Gadget and Scrooge notice bright red, weirdly shaped, “bubbles” coming at them, all with black dots in the middle.
>A bubble collides with a nearby streetlight, making it suddenly regress into a candle and melt away. Another one hits a bench, and it turns back into several planks of wood before rotting away.
>This must be the work of an enemy’s stand! But Scrooge can’t let Gadget know. Gadget assumes it’s a nanite-based weapon.
>The bubbles fly towards Scrooge, Gadget sends them away with his fans, but a bubble pops against one, reducing it to a hand fan and making it fall off.
>Gadget and Scrooge quickly run over to where the bubbles are coming from, finding a path of decay and ruin. There are dinosaurs running around that Gadget needs to deal with.
>Meanwhile, Gadget’s gadgets start degrading and disappearing as he uses them and they get hit with bubbles.
>After battling through some of them, they make it to the building where the tower is on. Several of Gadget’s gadgets have been disabled by the stand.
>Gadget uses his legs to get up the tower, carrying Scrooge, but a bubble pops against them, turning them into stilts.
>They make it to the top, but are met by Mandark, who is inside a red, glass dome with fans on the sides of it. Mandark’s stand is sucking on the electric tower.
>Gadget: “Who are you? What do you think you’re doing?”
>>
>>82137966
>Mandark eyes him for a moment, before going on. “Inspector Gadget… I’ve heard about you. Rebuilt with the so-called finest technology money can buy. Hmph, you’re flimsy compared to what I can build.”
>Mandark’s stand suddenly produces more bubbles from behind, aimed at Scrooge. Gadget sees this and jumps in the way, getting hit by them.
>Mandark: “HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA! Great job, you just made yourself more obsolete.”
>Gadget stands up shakily. “What… What are those things? What do they do?”
>Mandark: “Ah yes, my [stand], Mongoloid.” He gestures to the stand on the tower. “It’s a very special stand. Whatever Mongoloid’s bubbles touch degrades into it’s previous form…” He glares at both before smirking. “Before it turns you into primordial goo and evaporates. I’m curious about what a mechanical man looks like when he devolves. We’re about to find out now, aren’t we?”
>Gadget curses under his breath and steps up, but his body starts changing, becoming more larger and more gorilla-like, with tubes and wires spouting up around it. Sparks fly from it and it shakes, making noises similar to a teakettle boiling and loud clunking sounds.
>Gadget: “What the fuck diiidd yoo-o-o-o-u-u d-d-d-d-“, His voice starts becoming more electronic sounding, before stopping altogether. He grasps his throat with one of the large, mechanical hands.
>Mandark: “Your voice, along with the rest of you, is a mechanical illusion. Now you’re just a crude automaton facsimile of your former self. The degenerate beast that you are inside. Compared to a genius like me, your mind is nothing more than a monkey’s. Now you have a disgusting body to match.” He smirks and laughs.
>Gadget glares at him, before jumping towards him, his body making a horrifying racket.
>>
>>82138011
>Mandark smiles and presses a button on a remote. Suddenly an electric fence appears around the sides of the roof. “Just to make sure you don’t run away, I’ve taken the liberty of applying some countermeasures to ensure you don’t. I’ve been paid a very large sum of money for your head, Scrooge, so I’d appreciate it if this went as quick as possible.”
>Gadget makes an electronic growl as a warning, but Mandark just yawns.
>Mandark: “Oh, yeah, and to keep you busy while you regress…” He presses another button on his remote, and suddenly, electronic cages around the roof open, releasing several birds.
>Gadget scratches his head, while Scrooge says, “Birds? What’s that supposed to do?” Mandark smirks as the bubbles suddenly appear and pop against them, dropping them to the ground.
>Within moments, the birds are a group of raptors.
>Mandark: “Why don’t you take these on and then come after me?” He laughs as Gadget ushers Scrooge to another area and presses his steam dripping mechanical hands together.
>Scrooge runs over to the tower while this occurs and hides while Gadget gets into a brawl with a bunch of dinosaurs.
>Scrooge pulls the coin from his pocket and looks it over, realizing it has an M on it. He has a good idea why and places it on the tower before seeking shelter elsewhere.
>It’s hard, but Gadget manages to defeat the dinosaurs, tossing them into the electric fence. They spark, before falling limp. He then notices that the dinosaurs are starting to melt.
>He hurries to Mandark’s dome and starts pounding against it. Mandark has an OH SHIT look on his face as Gadget beats the dome before breaking it. But he’s too exhausted to continue and notices his body is changing again, becoming made out of primitive materials like mud, stone, sticks, and straw.
>>
>>82138041
>Mandark laughs. “It looks like you’re too late. Your body is already starting to disappear. After this, there’ll be nothing left of you.” Gadget backs up but his legs give out and he falls to the floor as the rest of him starts degrading.
>Mandark looks around. “Now then, where is that other imbecile.” Scrooge peeks out from behind something and runs, but trips over a cable connected to the tower.
>Mandark stands over him. “Well Old Man, how does it feel to be triumphed over by one of the world’s greatest minds and his unstoppable behemoth of a stand?”
>Scrooge: “Don’t look now, but I think yer ‘unstoppable behemoth’ isn’t going to be unstoppable for much longer.” He motions towards it.
>Mandark looks. The tower now looks like it would’ve in Victorean times and is starting to spark.
>Mandark: “Wh-What?! What have you done?!”
>Scrooge: “Heh heh, you should pay more attention. While you were too busy sending those beasts after the inspector here, you didn’t notice that I placed that coin you marked on the tower. How old is it now? It looks like a Tesla coil. How long do ya reckon your stand’s gonna be able to feed on that?”
>Mandark glares at him.
>Scrooge: “Actually, it’ll be a little less than you think.” He takes out his coin and grabs the wire underneath him. “I absorbed some electricity a while back from these coils. I think now would be a good time to return it. Lets see if it’ll handle it in it’s current state.”
>Scrooge rubs his coin and a large spark jumps into the coil.
>Mandark: “Mongoloid, return!”
>Mongoloid detaches just in time as the tower explodes.
>Scrooge laughs and stands back up. “I guess that solves our bubble problem, hm?”
>Manndark growls. “Nice try you old fool, but my stand isn’t finished yet.” The stand gets up and begins approaching him.
>The stand shoots it’s sharp tongue out, nearly hitting him.
>>
>>82138076
>Scrooge dodges and runs as it continues trying to hit him.
>The stand hits a fusebox on the roof, creating another explosion. Scrooge uses it as cover to hide behind an air conditioner.
>The stand stabs the air conditioner with it’s tongue, before latching onto it and detaching from it, crawling so it’s right above him.
>ゴゴゴ ゴゴゴ ゴゴゴ ゴゴゴ
>Scrooge summons his cane with his dime, and swings it back. Mongoloid tries to dodge but gets scraped. Mandark recoils as his lips starts bleeding.
>The stand shoots out it’s tongue, piercing the air conditioner again, this time the entire thing begins sparking and shaking. Scrooge jumps away as it creates yet another explosion.
>Scrooge’s clothes and feathers are a bit charred by it, but he stands up as Mandark smiles wickedly.
>Mandark: “Give it up, Scrooge. I’m smarter, I’m stronger, and I’m better than you. Just save me the trouble of driving Mongoloid’s tongue through your skull like a head on a pike and just lay down and die.”
>Scrooge shakes a moment, before he starts laughing.
>Mandartk: “Hm? What’s this? Finally given in to senility, huh? I suppose it’s better this way, after all, now you won’t be able to comprehend the fact that you lost to an overall superior mind.”
>Scrooge smirks. “It ain’t that, lad. I was just thinking about something…” He raises his dime. “I hope ya don’t mind, but… early on, I [took] one of your [bubbles] with my stand.”
>Mandark’s eyes widen.
>Scrooge: “Now, I figure ya ain’t too resistant to these bubbles, considerin’ you’ve been inside that tent fer half this time… And my [interest] on this bubbles has increased since I first got it, about a couple seconds ago.”
>Mandark glares behind his glasses. “What do you think you’re doing?”
>Scrooge: “Why, I’m payin’ ya back, for having stolen one of them. I’ll give it right back to ya.”
>>
>>82138113
>He rubs his coin, and a giant bubble comes flying towards Mandark.
>Mandark stands, looking down, before suddenly smirking. “You old fool… You’ve fallen into my trap!”
>Scrooge tenses up. The bubble pops against Mandark, but pops into many smaller bubbles, which begin clinging to him.
>Mandark: “HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA! You’d seriously think my stand would hurt me in any way? Tch, and here I was thinking you might have a grain of intellect inside you, instead you’re as insipid as the rest of them!”
>The bubbles form around Mandark like armor. “My stand’s bubbles stick to me. Normally, an intellectual like myself would never resort to blows, but there are times when I simply need to take care of the job myself. If you really wanted to be killed by my bare hands, you should’ve just asked.”
>The bubbles form around Mandark’s arms, and he swings them at Scrooge.
>Scrooge dodges as Mongoloid appears and shoots it’s tongue at him, piercing his hand.
>Mandark laughs. “You can’t win with me and my stand up against you.” He swings his bubble arms at Scrooge again.
>Scrooge dodges, but falls to the floor as Mongoloid looms over him. He quickly rolls away as it shoots it’s tongue out.
>He gets up and runs to the other side of the roof, but Mandark follows him quickly, having transferred the bubbles to his feet and use them as skates.
>>
>>82138162
>Mandark laughs. “You can’t win with me and my stand up against you.” He swings his bubble arms at Scrooge again.
>Scrooge dodges, but falls to the floor as Mongoloid looms over him. He quickly rolls away as it shoots it’s tongue out.
>He gets up and runs to the other side of the roof, but Mandark follows him quickly, having transferred the bubbles to his feet and use them as skates.
>Mandark has him cornered on the edge with his stand.
>Mandark: “Now would you rather die by my stand first, or by me? It doesn’t matter; they’ll both be swift. Though I’m curious as to what you’ll turn into, I’m afraid it’ll only be a passing glance before the sheer amount of ovum reduces you to slime. Meanwhile, Mongoloid’s tongue can rip through your skull like it was wet tissue before you can even understand what happened. Which will it be, Scrooge McDuck?”
>Scrooge glares before smiling. “I think I have solutions to both problems, actually.”
>Mandark stares for a bit, before shaking his head. “I’ll tear you to ribbons with my stand first, then.”
>>
>>82138162
>Mongoloid shoots out it’s tongue, suddenly four large bubbles come crashing into it, knocking it and Mandark backwards.
>Mandark gasps, “What?!”
>Scrooge chuckles. “You see, earlier when you hit me, my stand took your bubbles again, more than one this time. The bubbles don’t hurt you or your stand, but neither of you can pop ‘em, huh? They just knock you over.”
>Mandark glares and gets up. “As true as that is, I’m also covered in those bubbles. They’ll be your demise!”
>Scrooge shakes his head, suddenly a gust of wind appears, knocking Mandark back further and sending many of his bubbles off.
>Scrooge: “That’s another thing. That air conditioner I hid behind earlier… There was a [vent] inside it. I took some of the air from the vent before your stand stabbed it. It looks like I was just in time for it to be at it’s most powerful.” He smiles.
>Mandark screams as the wind knocks him off the roof and into the fence, shocking him unconscious.
[MANDARK RETIRE]
>Scrooge runs over to Gadget, whose body was almost turned into a bunch of rocks, but is changing back. He opens and eye and sees Scrooge.
>”Ugh, wh-what’s going on?” He says, getting up and scratching his head. His body is back to normal. He sees Mandark twitching on the floor. Scrooge tells him that he threw Mandark over there, but fell unconscious afterwards. Gadget doesn’t believe the story but doesn’t question him.

Remember you brought this wall of green text upon yourselves
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
I made a sketch of human Leterally.

I'm down to sketch more of /co/co/ characters, human or not.
>>
>>82139010
Draw a human Gadget
>>
>>82139010
Mr. Nobody or Creepy Susie?
Or maybe even CWC?
>>
>>82137028
They don't last long, they turn to goo after a while.

They're around just long enough to be in Gadget and Scrooge's way.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 750x1000
>>82139040
Here's your Gadget!

>>82139299
On it.
>>
>>82137966
During the part where they're getting to Mandark, I think Scrooge should be riding on Gadget's back as he evades the bubbles.

Gadget should get a hit in after breaking the dome before his body gives out, just to make it so he actually considers the possibility that he was the cause of their victory when Scrooge tells him he (Gadget) won at the end.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 750x946) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 750x946
>>82139501
And Spooky Samatha
>>
>>82140013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNqFhJ6-n0
>>
File: Taffy!.jpg (37 KB, 286x225) Image search: [Google]
Taffy!.jpg
37 KB, 286x225
>>82140013
Hm... A silly request, but can you draw Taffy and his Stand [I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE]?
>>
>>82140013
Could you draw Rex Banner?
>>
>>82140013
How about Hiro and Gentle Giant? Or Stan with Loadsamoney?
>>
File: 946816839.jpg (14 KB, 470x376) Image search: [Google]
946816839.jpg
14 KB, 470x376
I was thinking Mr. Freeman could be a major antagonist in Part 8, but I've been having troubles coming up with a Stand. I want something about bending the space around him, like he constantly does in his videos, but I feel that's too vague to work with.

Anyone have any ideas?
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 750x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 750x702
>>82140472
I went with Hiro's classic design for this one. Sorry if it's a little sloppy.
>>
>>82141049
GEWDO
>>
File: Mr. Froman.jpg (12 KB, 200x276) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Froman.jpg
12 KB, 200x276
>>82140946
Ah! Mr. Freeman! Man, he hasn't updated for long. I think I will try it out.

STAND USER: Mr. Freeman
STAND NAME: [DANCE OF THE KNIGHTS]
APPEARANCE: Mr. Freeman's Cane, top hat and nail file.
ABILITY: The Stand revolves around the space distortion. His hat lets him travel inside of it and allowing to [ERASE] Mr. Freeman from the minds of people. His Cane is able to tear [HOLES] in any possible place, with a diameter of 1 meter max. These [HOLES] distort the space in a 10 meter radius around them, jambles up their properties (For example, a concrete building can become as flammable as wood and as jelly as... jelly.) The Eye creates a [NIGHTMARE], causing the people who look into his active eye be blinded by constant flashes and disturbing images.

I think it is WAAAAY too OP. But why the hell not?
>>
>>82141311
Shit. I jambled myself up. It is not the Eye. The Nail File creates a [NIGHTMARE] if Mr. Freeman deliberately polishes his nails with it in front of their face.
>>
>>82141311
I think it's okay if a Stand is OP if a major villain has it, kind of separates them from the more minor villains. I think maybe the nail file should be tossed away, and the other two abilities kept in.

By the way, while the main channel hasn't updated for a while, there's a new channel starting to upload the videos in English.
>>
>>82140013
Can you do Rex Salazar (Stand is on the doc)
>>
File: 2401808-doom_patrol.jpg (259 KB, 712x1024) Image search: [Google]
2401808-doom_patrol.jpg
259 KB, 712x1024
Has anyone suggested a character to fill the role of Agent ! in Part 7? Recently I was thinking of Howard the Duck, and how one of the running gags in his first series was how everybody acted surprised when they met him, and I thought it would be interesting if a character whose presence calls so much attention has a power to turn anything in unnoticeable in his range.

>>82124506

Some of you guys should read Grant Morrison's run of Doom Patrol eventually. Really good series with a lot of memorable, fun and emotional moments even if it gets too weird and non-sensical at times, and all around great cast of characters.
>>
>>82124098
>>82124467
>>82124562
>>82125048
Should we have Scrooge be involved with this part or not?

Right now adding stuff to the doc, and it's listed that Scrooge is involved with this on the outline.
>>
>>82140013
could you try melusine?
>>
>>82142708
Howard seems like a god choice. Hell, we could even fluff him up as Daffy's brother, but rather then bo so egotistical he calls all attention to himself he just likes to lay back and do his thing.
>>
>>82142708
>>82143293
Who do we have filling the role of The Toy?

I had an idea that we could use Huey, Dewey, and Lewy and have them with a shared stand that had some sort of non-linear time power, but if Howard is showing up, we should use someone else.
>>
Just woke up, it literally has been six hours.
---
Master Chaos, what if Krosh is too obscure for Part 7? Have any backup character for first blood?
>>
>>82143433
The Toy is going to be a hard spot to fill. Literally all we know about her is that she was really fucking late.

Hell, even Number None got a stand before her when Cat Food was repurposed.
>>
>>82143529

Speaking of the Number None, I think either Phantasma or Killer Moth would be just fine to have the Cat Food Stand. Phantasma mostly because a prankster character would fit rather well with Cat Food's abilities and use it in a variety of ways, whereas Killer Moth's bumbling nature can work both as an advantage and disadvantage during fights.

Speaking of Phantasma, what was her original Stand and role anyway. I tried to look at the old Pastebins but she is just listed as a character for Part 6.
>>
>>82143529
Wait... the Toy's main thing was being late? That means we could do anything we wanted for the White Rabbit, either a cartoon character or the Marvel villain.
>>
>>82143873
Phantasma never had a role, she was just in the pastebins. She seems free to use.
>>
>>82143878
Yep. Her only appearance was at the very end of an entire story arc. She gets mentioned constantly by the Brotherhood in "I'm sure she'll be here eventually". By the time she comes, literally everyone but the Doom Patrol are dead/dying.
>>
File: hbalicecomp.jpg (46 KB, 800x630) Image search: [Google]
hbalicecomp.jpg
46 KB, 800x630
>>82143878
We already have the Mad Hatter in part 7, but I think that's supposed the be Jervis!Hatter rather than Disney!Hatter.

We could go the more obscure route and use the Rabbit from Hanna Barbera's Alice (or would he be more appropriate for part 8's stone men?)

Also, there was a stand suggestion for HIM that had a theme of being "Late" by having any action done by the user happen 24 hours later, but I can't think of something to replace it if we switch users.
>>
>>82143873
We could give Cat Food to Killer Moth, and make Phantasma The Toy's user. we could make her lateness somehow manifest by having Phantasma'sstand make her a "quantum ghost' or something equally bullshit/mindfuckey.
>>
>>82143878
Maybe we can have a gag after the final boss is defeated, she arrives with a super-cool stand saying "The cavalry has arrived!"
>>
>>82143878
>>82144523
Like in Jojo Part 7, Nobody should die, but he has a super secret weapon, who would have the Toy stand, like Diego Brando with The World.

Toy user kills or defeats Cliff. Jane needs some bullshit to kill Toy.
>>
>>82144610
>Jane needs some bullshit to kill Toy
Having finished Part 7 a few days ago, I'm really looking forward to what kind of crazy shit we cook up for our ending.
Like taking Jane's "driving" to a whole other level.
>>
>>82127978
Thats how the last of the LHC die.
>>
>>82134188
I like this.

One final Celebrity fighter.
>>
>>82134366
Exactly.

Pyg also stood out from the rest of the LHC because he was much more gruesome and left evidence all over town. Compared to some of the other members who could hide their "gifts" much more easily.

They hoped giving Gadget Pyg would make him go away.... but it was not enough.
>>
>>82144796
>>82144523
>>82144610
Question about Nobody's stand. I know it let's him pull in AU versions of himself, but can he do it with others? Or at least people he has "blacked out"?

I was thinking that the Toy could be a Mojo Jojo copy with La Cucaracha or Nowhere Man sorta stand or something. Or would that be stupid?

Mojo also made a lot of "clones" of himself in the movie, maybe it could be one of them?
>>
>>82145253
>series ends with massive crossover called "Eyes of Autism"
>Nobody uses his Stand and different characters meet alternate versions of themselves
>some, including Lydia, briefly see their live action counterparts.
>>
>>82145328
Courage and his Melody teams up with Inspector Gadget and [Human Again] to take on Chris-Chan who fused with Perfect Kuzco.

Old Hank Hill and Part 1 Hank Hill fight against Giffany and Red Guy.

Aladdin and Lowly teaming up to fight Gadget and Fred.

It all ends when Tom and Wizard! Daffy team up to take on Over Heaven M.E. LeTerally.
>>
>>82145221
I thought Pyg wasn't in the LHC? Forgive me if I'm behind this is a stealth bump.
>>
>>82127978
>>82145106
Yeah, that's how the LHC members die.

The princess were already in the house, but after they were beaten some of the surviving LHC members from the fight at the club show up wanting to use the place as a safe house, but since they're all there, and none of them can actually move to harm the children, the house finishes them off with a stand court.
>>
>>82145221
OK, so we need some LHC meeting scenes scattered throughout the part talking about recent developments.

They probably become aware of Gadget when he defeats Mandark and send him an anonymous tip about the art museum. Either Pyg takes care of him, or Gadget finds missing people and hopefully he'll back off. It's a little weak of an idea right now, so more input would be appreciated.

>>82146616
I think he's in the same category of "probational" (was it?) members as Fred. He's someone dangerous, but at the same time they don't want to have him coming after them, so by making him a member of the club they can have him pay dues (bribe money for the cops and other club expenses they all pay into) and cast him aside if anyone ever catches wind of the club.
>>
>>82119921
What's a good repertoire of insults Scrooge might say?

Are we going with the Scottish version of Glomgold, or the original South African diamond mine owner version of Glomgold?
>>
>>82145328
>>82145710
Clearly this should be the story mode for the fighting game.
>>
>>82147715
>fighting game
The main project alone is dead in the water, so why bother with the chances of a fighting game being made?
>>
>>82148000
Yeah, there definitely needs to be more stuff going on.

Why isn't anyone writing anything? Are these threads dead? Also, what should we work on next?
>>
-The Eds make money from selling the jawbreakers to Gadget.
-Scrooge makes money either because of good publicity for Gadget causing people to donate to his charities, or maybe he owned a lot of the things Mandark destroyed and could collect on the money.

How does Stan make money before their first meeting? The more I think about it, the more I think there should be a casino in town owned by one of the LHC members where Stan is using his Stan Bucks to gamble.
>>
>>82148298
He doesn't have a gypsy caravan selling weird shit?
>>
>>82148292
A shit load of stuff got written so far in this thread.

Right now I'd like to set it up so that Stan is staying at a hotel with a casino owned by either Father or Mr. Burns depending on who he fights when they're taking down the LHC leaders.
>>
>>82148292
Writing as fast as I can, but I've been juggling school and shit as well.

Sorry!
>>
>>82148342
Hmm... he does have an RV for traveling, so it would make more sense he's staying in that than a hotel.

It would also make the Recess fight easier to adjust since the Mystery Shack isn't located in this town.
>>
>>82148374
Perfectly understandable! I'm just trying to motivate other people to write.

I really don't want the project to die this early is all.
>>
>>82148419
Rather than a hotel, he'd live in an RV/Mobile Mystery Shack. The Recess kids track him there.

He could just live in that instead of a hotel, or get a hotel room later on.
>>
>>82148292
We've finalized a lot of plot stuff but we are struggling with the minor details.
>>
>>82148491
Keep in mind a lot of universities (at least in 'Murrica) are nearing finals week at the moment. I'm sure when summer hits and people have more free time things will pick up.
>>
Who did we suggest for the Fireside Girls again?

To my knowledge, we had
>Fang
>Cindy Vortex
>Helga Pataki
>Myrtle (Lilo and Stitch)
>Portia Gibbons
>Vendetta (Making Fiends)
>Malika (Filmore)
>Patsy Smiles
>Trixie Tang

Who else? And who should be in our final line up?
>>
>>82149151
>Fireside Girls
>no Isabella or one of the other PnF FGs
>>
>>82149227
Maybe Gretchen, but only because she's not Isabella.

We're making Fang be the leader. I assume she got the role by killing Isabella, but I dunno.
>>
>>82149151
Oh, and almost forgot.

>Little Suzy (Johnny Bravo)
>>
>>82149398
How does Suzy go from little to creepy?
>>
>>82149411
Probably a different one...either that or 「Stands」
>>
>>82149151
There was also

>Camp Lazlo's Squirrel Scouts (Patsy Smiles, Nina J. Neckerly, Gretchen, just one of them)

What's the upper limit on gang members? Minimum is 4, maximum is what?

>>82148602
It's easy to adjust what was written last thread for Stan VS the Recess kids now that he's in an RV.
So I've added that to the doc now.
>>
>>82149411
Creepy Suzie is from the Oblongs.

Little suzie is in her 50's.
>>
>>82149151
D.W. from the doc.
>>
>>82149484
I'd say they should be five or six members. Probably just five so there's one for each Urban Ranger.
>>
>>82149563
OK, so Fang for sure (to fill our quota of there being at least one person in each gang who is from the old country), so who are we liking for the other 4? We have options.
>>
>>82149652
Who would be from the old country on the Heylin and Gangreen gangs though?
>>
Are there comics yet
>>
>>82150869
>>82149151
Vendetta could be in the Gangreen gang to be an old country character. Just say Clamberg is in it.
>>
>>82150869
Lord Monty Fiske for the Warriors I think. Or Monkey King.

I think Rancid Rabbit was portrayed as being from an old country type setting before.

>>82150927
Yes, it takes a while to make them though.
>>
>>82151143
Where can I read them. In the booru I could only find the Johnny panel.
>>
>>82151277
I don't know if this gets updated or not.

http://imgur.com/a/EtEAh
>>
Part 5 OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzN-TvlKReM
>>
Maybe there should be a big ball of violence after Scrooge and Flintheart have traded enough insults. It's not a stand battle though.

Some of the other club members break it up (I have no idea how) and Scrooge just passes it off as "We were just settling our differences" to which Flintheart agrees to avoid getting thrown out.

Scrooge gets the last jab in saying he'll have made three times more than he usually would've by the end of the month.
>>
>>82149151
>>82149398
>>82149484
>>82149540

So who is on the team?

Besides Fang, of course.
>>
>>82152376
Do all members of the CC have stands or just Glomgold, Scrooge, and Stan?

And who else is in the group? I know Mr. Krabs was suggested.
>>
>>82152908
It's 3 people.

The Edds
Scrooge
and Stan

No fucking clue who Glomgold is.

Also we're closing character suggestions.
We just want to finish this shit at this point.
>>
File: [DEEP SEA KING].gif (2 MB, 540x283) Image search: [Google]
[DEEP SEA KING].gif
2 MB, 540x283
>>
>>82153046
Glomgold?

Flinthear Glomgold?

The guy who makes a bet with Scrooge that kinda kicks off the plot?

Also, I'm pretty certain that their club has more than just that. See >>82152376
And there are probably more discussions about it in earlier threads that I can't be bothered to dig up.
>>
>>82152908
The Conman Coalition consists of Ed, Edd, Edd, Scrooge McDuck, and Stan Pines.

>>82153046
Flintheart Glomgold is the second richest duck in the word, he hates Scrooge and wants to be the richest duck in the world.
He's willing to commit murder to achieve this.

He's a member of the Lonely Hearts Club, a group of wealthy individuals who kill people for fun.
>>
>>82153195
The bet that starts the plot is between Scrooge, the Eds, and Stan.

Glomgold is just a personal thorn in Scrooge's side.
>>
>>82153046
That's technically 5 people, ya dingus. Glomgold is Scrooge's archrival in his comics, so wryyyd Don Rosa.
>>
I know we're closing character suggestions soon, but may I ask this?

I know that Penny, supposedly, appears in 6. And I don't think Donald has any part he places in. Should they become bigger characters in 6?

It's a really, REALLY stupid idea but Lala Vava could be an assassin working for the Warden who sends her to kill Penny after he learns she sent in Xero or something
>>
>>82153373
Donald's in 5, he mentors the Party. I think he gets killed by the TA, Roger, or some other assassin.
>>
>>82153046
>we just want to finish shit
If you start something and put this much time, effort, and manpower into it then dammit make sure it gets done well. I don't want to halfass it because it's going longer than some people thought it would.
>>
>>82153416
Ah, okay. I just wanted to check. I didn't think he was posted into the part 5 doc, I thought he was in the "characters with no parts" area.

Is there any more to his story beyond party mentor? He's not Plucky's step-father is he?
>>
>>82153195
>>82153198
Glomgold is a villain. I know who THAT is. I just forgot his name and thought we had another CC. We didnt. So I wasnt wrong.

>>82153366
I count the Edds as one. They never separate, do they?

>>82153463
Im in here for the long haul.

But Im not willing to add in more protagonists on a part that took us 2 weeks to get the proper outline for.
>>
>>82152908
I had the idea for a single chapter where Mr. Krabs invites Stan and Scrooge for a night on the town and they try to pick up dates.
>>
>>82153577
I'll give you that Krabs should be a cameo at best and character suggestions for at least part 4 are closed. Just wanted to make sure we aren't trying to rush shit.
>>
>>82153577
Part 4, all the pieces are there, we just need to put them in place and then fill in the gaps.

It's proving harder than you'd think since later parts keep being the focus.
>>
>>82153871
>>82153871
This is perfect.

>>82153966
Familia. Part 4 needs Mr.Krabs.
>>
>>82153988
Dude half the stuff in Part 5 was my fault. HIM wouldnt even be there if I hadnt pushed the demons so hard. Im honestly surprised how well it fits.

Also edited a bit of Taffy's character. MasterofChaos wants him to be edgier than he has to be.

But yeah. Im helping out in Part 4 too.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.