[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Cheetah like Wondie rubbing/scratching her belly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
Why doesn't Cheetah like Wondie rubbing/scratching her belly?
>>
>>82069934
Casue she's so Tsun Tsun.
>>
Cats actually don't like being rubbed on their bellies because it's a betrayal of trust. When you're petting them and they roll over like that, it's to demonstrate their willingness to trust you not to attack a vulnerable place. By petting their stomachs you violate that trust, and therefore YOU are someone they can no longer trust.
>>
>>82070501

but my cat likes when i do it

sometimes i even rest me face on her belly and she purrs
>>
>>82070501
thats just straight up wrong
my cats fucking love getting their bellies rubbed
all 5 of them love belly rubs more than life itself
I come home and they all immediately roll over begging for belly rubs
>>
“When a cat throws itself on its side and shows its belly, most people misinterpret this behaviour and think that it wants its belly rubbed but will get grabbed by their hand and the cat will bite them.

“What the cat is actually doing is showing a greeting behaviour and showing trust. It is actually an abuse of that trust to stroke its belly. What the cat would rather you do is to give it a slight head rub.
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/pets/10213955/Why-your-cat-claws-and-bites-when-you-rub-its-tummy.html
>>
>cats don't want tummy rubs

Dogs > cats, once again.
>>
>>82070935
Only by physical size, friendo.
>>
>>82070935
Cats have a cool ass code, dog would literally eat itself alive to please anyone forever. Fuck off fascist.
>>
>>82070935
Dogs are overrated.

Why is it at dog owners are clingy, pathetic and smelly hippy bastards? If you want a pet you can easily dominate because it's too stupid, then yes dogs are superior.
>>
>>82070935
Cats are pretty low on the animal intelligence scale you know
>>
>>82070803

who makes up that shit?

do people who don't own cats believe this?
>>
>>82069934
Because she's a British archeologist who was cursed/blessed by a bloodthirtsy plant god to become a were-CHEETAH. She ain't a goddamed house cat. Wretched chucklefucks, the lot of you.
>>
>>82069934
Why do these people bother adding dialogue? Completely ruins the image
>>
>>82071122
>tries to make a post about intelligence
>quotes the wrong post
>>
>>
>>82070501
>there are people out there who can't rub their cats' tummies

Boy do I feel sorry for them
>>
Because lesbianism is good.
>>
>>82071436
You have no soul
>>
>>82071245
Cheetahs are basically the house cats of the Savanah. No other Big Cat purrs but the cheetah does and it can't roar, it's just looking for someone to put a bell collar around their necks.
also
>Barbara wearing nothing but a bell collar.
>>
>>82071077
Cats require a ton of maintenance and money and are really only good for turning food into poop. They're like living with a tiny autist.
>>
>>82072565

>he doesn't receive murder presents from his cats
>>
>>82072603
It's because his cat doesn't love him.
>>
>>82072613
Cats do it because they think you're stupid.
>>
>>82072855

>lol cats are dumb
>except when they're evil masterminds that hate you

my cat has seen me hunt birds just fine, she still brings me her kills as a tribute
>>
>>82071077
>Dogs are overrated
How can the most versatile pets on the face of the earth be overrated?
>>
>>82072474
The dialogue is shit and cringeworthy. It ruins a perfectly good image.
>>
>>82072603
>cats kill things and leave them lying around for you to clean up

well gee that sounds exactly like something everyone should want
>>
>>82071077
>easily dominate
The reason police dogs are a thing is because they're so low to to the ground and harder to fight than a human.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.