[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally figured out why 4chan loves this cartoon. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: p186143_b_v8_ah.jpg (214 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p186143_b_v8_ah.jpg
214 KB, 960x1440
I finally figured out why 4chan loves this cartoon. It's because it's mean spirited, just like the people on 4chan.
>>
GUYS, they just released a huge patch which includes a goddamn new raid for Ed Edd n Eddy Online. Here are the most important bits

>Fixed an issue where Eddy players would receive more dickies as loot than intended
>Many Doors Rolf has been buffed
>The Claw has had its range increased
>Sumo Jimmy doesn't have to collect as much Peaches and Cream to be effective
>Bad Luck Double D has been given increased cooldown on all attacks
>Auction House benefits have been slightly increased for non-scammer classes
>Cupcakes of Forgiveness are no longer bound to a player's account
>Jonny players can no longer unequip their Planks by disconnecting midway through a Plank Joyride mission
>Fixed an issue where balloons could not be properly interacted with by players
>The Junkyard instance has been given a hidden Swag Van
>The Raccoon Roundup instance has been completely overhauled
>That's My Horse mini game added
>The brand new raid The Amusement Park is available to play
>>
File: 1460952054983.gif (169 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1460952054983.gif
169 KB, 267x199
>>82064693
>EEnE
>mean spirited
Alright b8 troll, elaborate for me.
>>
>>82064707
>asking a troll to elaborate

/co/ is still full of dumb motherfuckers, I see.
>>
File: 1460585288889.jpg (56 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460585288889.jpg
56 KB, 960x720
>>
>>82064693
what's the fucking interest of a splastick cartoon if people act all nice, responsible and like realistic persons?
>>
>>82064702
>Rolf got buffed AGAIN

What are the devs thinking?
>>
File: 1460980255091.jpg (14 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
1460980255091.jpg
14 KB, 184x200
>>82064702
Time to raid all night.
DOUBLE D MAINS, UNITE!
>>
>>82064702
>The Claw has had its range increased

Finally, now if they could only buff the jetpack ability
>>
>>82064702
We should bring this to /v/.
>EEnE MOBA anyone?
>>
>>82064776
/v/ has these threads a lot, usually around the same time they pop up on /co/.
>>
I know the OP's using weak bait, but I've actually seen this argument outside of 4chan before. Never really understood it, the focus of the show was slapstick and the abuse of cartoon physics, what better way to facilitate that than by making the characters' personalities constantly clash?

It actually helped you to sympathize with the Eds too. I don't think that most people would have been OK with the Eds' scams if the characters they were scamming were all good people.
>>
>>82064702
Someone on my server got the full Eddy's Dream World set from the Swag Van. Like holy shit I've been grinding for months just for a chance at the hat.
>>
>>82064800
It's like a literary memoir.
There's no clear message or life lesson, you have to draw your own connections.
And even if I'm wrong, the show is far from mean spirited anyways.
>>
Why is mean-spirited a buzzword for cartoonfags? I come here for the capeshit but every thread it's mean-spirited this, mean-spirited that, and it's not even just here, some cartoon related shit I saw on youtube had that buzzword too
>>
>>82064823
This shit is why I RDM.
>>
>>82064795
Specifically threads about making EEnE a vidya?
>>
This is bait, but it is also a little true
>>
>>82064767
Dude equip the Claw and activate Curse of Evil Tim. They made the full range apply to the Claw for its active duration
>>
>>82064859
Yep, almost every time it happens on /v/ it gets to 300-400 posts, deleted, then the exact same thread pops up on /co/.
>>
>>82064702
>88 Fingers Edward ignored again
Shit devs, he's so fucking annoying to deal with in PVP, where's the nerfs.
>>
WTB: ship in a bottle, sextant
WTS: full Monkey costume, Baron o' Beefsip
>>
>>82064886
So do we have anyone on this shit or what?
>>
File: bayt.png (102 KB, 298x246) Image search: [Google]
bayt.png
102 KB, 298x246
>>
>>82064921
Sorry I misread your post, I meant the threads are just bullshit acting like there actually is an EEnE online game.
>>
Who's the fucking Kevin main that does nothing but ride around the Cul de Sac hubworld on his bike and spam /dork? I know it's one of you.
>>
>>82064946
>just bullshit

Someone didn't get an invite...
>>
>>82064953
I'm okay with this

>>82064946
>>82064972
Seriously someone needs to get on this. I'm an amatuer game dev that's still trying to shit out an original work, maybe I can help.
>>
>>82064828
yeah this is actually very annoying, i think most of them are probably autistic or pansy happiness addict.

and i really can't understand the massive hating of every comedy adult show here, this is just the same slapstick thing of children cartoon but with vulgar language, blood and sex, but according to /co/ this is humor for "edgy teenager" and anyones of them never explains clearly what the fuck is "adult humor" according to them.

I think they wants feelings and drama only with continuity, like a fucking shonen.
>>
>>82064988
/v/ doesn't have the drive to make a 2D RPG, let alone a 3D MMO, but you can start a thread and see if anyone is on board. I know I'd pay real money to play this.
>>
>>82065032
Fuck I wouldn't even know where to start
Could be a Gmod thing at first before a standalone, I imagine the artstyle and general feel of the game would be reminiscent of TF2
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.