[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been watching Eddsworld since 2007 and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (134 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
134 KB, 848x1200
I've been watching Eddsworld since 2007 and I don't think I can ever be satisfied with 'The End' as a show conclusion or an actual episode.

There are so many plot holes and unexplained contrivances (specifically related to Tord's character and the Red Leader plot.) ,not to mention that the bulk centers around Tom.

I know there is supposedly more in the pipeline but I'm just upset a show I grew up with just seemed to be a plug to pull.
>>
most of eddsworld legacy kind of felt that way.

it really wasn't just the end it was just eddsworld not being eddsworld.
>>
Isnt it to blame that this 1 dude died?
>>
File: royco.gif (495 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
royco.gif
495 KB, 540x404
>>82062511
>>
>>82062511
weak, man.
>>
>>82062511
edd the creator died and after the episode "the end" they said that his family now decides what they want to do with the show
>>
>>82061824
>I don't think I can ever be satisfied with 'The End' as a show conclusion
Well it's not, soooo
>>
I think they should've ended the show after they finished edd's last episode, the one in space. It wasn't the same without edd and I don't think that I would even continue to watch if they brought it back once again.
>>
Tom just doesn't know what made Eddsword great, I hope Matt and Edd's family do.
>>
>>82063714
I think OP means just with it being a potential conclusion, even though it isn't one
>>
>>82063792
But Edd wanted the show to continue.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.