[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venture Bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Triana.png (82 KB, 200x236) Image search: [Google]
Triana.png
82 KB, 200x236
I've watched random episodes of Venture Bros for the last couple of years and have finally decided to watch it from start to finish. I noticed something off though that messes with the timeline. If I'm mistaken someone correct me here.
In Venture Bros. S1E4, when Dean met Triana they were having a conversation where Dean brought up the time where he and his dad were captured by ghost pirates. However that didn't happen until S1E8, which was the plot of the episode iirc. Is Dean referring to another incident in the past or is this a storyline mixup?

Also, general Venture Bros thread. This cartoon is I think one of the best adult cartoons of all time.
>>
>>82059179
>Is Dean referring to another incident in the past

Probably. That or something happened like in some shows where they switch episodes around in a season after finishing them.

This also happened with Rick and Morty. That episode where they fuck up their universe and go to another was supposed to be one of the first ones, but they switched it around for the ending to have more impact.
>>
Knowing the Venture lifetstyle, it's entirely possibly that they've run into multiple ghost pirates.
>>
>>82059713
Actual ghost pirates or fake ghost pirates?
>>
>>82059738
probably both
>>
>>82059179
Given their lifestyle, they might very well have crossed paths with multiple instances of pirate-ghosts over the years
>>
ok now that we have that out of the way should we start the general?
>>
File: Final_1024x1024.jpg (417 KB, 772x1024) Image search: [Google]
Final_1024x1024.jpg
417 KB, 772x1024
>>82062724
Yeah sure, if anyone will respond but it seems the moment has passed. Venture Bros is Production Non Grata once again. It's the kind of show you can only really talk about as it's coming out since the fanbase doesn't really have the energy or numbers to endless talk about the show like other generals.

So what are your hopes for the Alleged Special?
I foresee the Climax of this season set in the SCIENCE Expo that was foreshadowed in all the previous episodes.
>>
Wait his dad wasn't captured by Ghost Pirates in that episode. He was underwater in that submarine. So they must've been talking about a different time. Maybe that bit just gave the writers an idea for a episode or something?
>>
>>82059785
>pirate-ghosts

GHOST-PIRATES.
>>
>>82064616
wait, was it pirates that turned into ghosts or ghosts whom later decided to become pirates?
>>
>>82064655
Yes.
>>
>>82059179
I think your mistaken the FAKE pirates who at first tried to pull off the ghost bit at first.
But I think he referred to real ghost maybe.
>>
File: Triana.jpg (165 KB, 1599x1197) Image search: [Google]
Triana.jpg
165 KB, 1599x1197
>>82059179
I know the creators are Hussy-tier assholes who would rather slit their wrists than do fanservice, but I'm salty about Triana not becoming a regular magic girl love interest. I'm also not sure I like where they're going with Dean.
>>
>>82065819
I'M still salty about this one shot establishing that Triana is rib-skinny and not a little soft-looking like in OP's pic
>>
>>82065989
Eh some people just look skinny when they lay down if it helps keep the dream alive.
>>82065819
Eh I liked that they moved on though I wouldn't mind seeing more of the magic world ie the Night School.
>>
File: Blighter.jpg (93 KB, 540x718) Image search: [Google]
Blighter.jpg
93 KB, 540x718
>>82065819
Well, sadly her V.A. was fired or quit due to some drama within the ranks, much like the AT team.
Plus I was disappointed when Triana's goggle wearing friend wasn't making a comeback as Hank's arch and love interest...She would've made a great hench-girl to Dr.Girlfriend.
>So much potential wasted.
>>
>>82066115
She was married to one of the creators.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.