[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else concerned about this movie? Not that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 940x529
Is anyone else concerned about this movie?

Not that it's going to be bad or good, but the fact we are seeing a bunch of heroes for the first time kicking each other's asses and your favorite hero might get BTFO'd?
>>
>>82058416

That's not a problem for me, I don't read comics.
>>
>>82058416
What are you, 12?
>>
>>82058416
I'm concerned that Jungle Book will eat up its earnings when it comes out.

Good for Disney's bottom line, but bad for the film's press.
>>
>>82058695
>Disney now has to compete with itself
>Star Wars, Indiana Jones and live action remakes

This is what happens when you gobble everything up and try to hold a monopoly.
>>
>>82058416
None of superheroes in this get BTFO'd. Even James Rhodes.
>>
>>82058695
>>82058742
You talk like it's a bad thing if those were so good then maybe they will stop spamming cape shit for a while which is a good thing.
>>
>>82060542
>spamming
They release 2-3 Marvel films a year
>>
>>82062093
That's a lot and it's all capeshit with same formula.
>>
My favorite hero is Spider-Man and he has a film confirmed for next year (?) so no getting BTFO on that one. Cap is the next one I'm worried about but I believe Evans is contracted for Avengers Infinity so not too worried there either. If there's anybody I want to die, it's Rhodie
>>
I hope they all kill each other off t-b-h.

Except Thor, hopefully they don't fuck with Thor.
>>
>>82058416
Daredevil isn't in it, so no. I feel ya though OP
>>
>>82062638
>Avengers
>GotG
>Winter Soldier
>Ant-Man
>same formula
Sure m8.
>>
>>82063789

Said no one ever.
>>
>>82058416
If I was worried about seeing my favorite hero get BTFOed I wouldn't watch it, or read crossover comics for that matter, in the first place

>>82058695
>I'm concerned that Jungle Book will eat up its earnings when it comes out.
How?
>>
My favourite is Cap but the fact that he seems to be invinsible in this movie takes away alot of what I like about him, there's no sense of danger any more...

My other favourite is War Machine and from what I've read he's pretty much the only Avenger that doesn't have a real moment to shine. It's a shame for me because he is easily the most fun to look at imo and has the most potential in fight scenes, but oh well...
>>
>>82065818
Rhodey was great in civil war
>>
No, I have no objections to see my heroes being BTFOed as long as it makes sense. I'm excited for massive competition of a sort.
>>
>>82065507
Yeah. There's Marvel heroes and the bad guys aren't very well developed and-
You know, general Marvel-ness. The lack of dread, pouring rain, scowling and ah! Those pesky establishing shots!
>>
it's going to be shit, and yet everyone will praise it for being awesome and innovative. When really it's just a muddy attempt at telling civil wars story
>>
File: 1460656138766.jpg (442 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1460656138766.jpg
442 KB, 2048x1536
>>82067125
Now now anon, you at least have Snyder's Justice League to look forward to.
>>
>>82060542
But I like these movies. I wish we had more than 3. Honestly i wish they could just do it proper comic style and have a sequel each month or every other. Making them shorter if need be like 70 minutes.

I think I really just want shows where each episode has the scope and budget of the movie. My main issue with the concept of the MCU and cinematic universes in general is that they cant really output the amount of stories that should be told over an in-universe year because of the actual time it takes to make a movie. Im actually glad were about to get 3 movies a year. That really just 3 different stories worth knowing in a whole year.

I think we can do 4.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.