[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think they could implement him in the movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: infinite-crisis-starro-1-110243.jpg (507 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
infinite-crisis-starro-1-110243.jpg
507 KB, 1920x1080
Think they could implement him in the movies?
>>
Yes, but you would have to sneak them in through several movies.
>>
>>82057053
the DC movies suck so no
>>
>>82057053
Sure. Ever seen The Puppet Masters or The Body Snatchers? Same deal. Just add Superman.
>>
>>82057053
Probably, but his origin would end up being Darkseid pissing into an aquarium.
>>
>>82057053
I think they could easily do him justice, but they won't and I wouldn't want to see what happens if they tried.
>>
>>82057053
Sure, someone could, but current DC's film division? Not a chance.
>>
Why is Shuma blue? lol
>>
Would have been a fantastic way to bring in Green Lantern.

John or Guy are a lantern who comes to earth and starts fighting random people who seemingly display super human powers and kidnaps them.

People assume that an alien is stealing ur soopers.

Green dude attacks supes while he's apparently doing something to benefit everyone.

Green guy fights superman to a standstill and uses green energy to mimic water stone ice weapons etc etc and it just gets more ridiculous.
Till he hits him with a green red energy gun and he falls to the earth.
Green dude catches supes and binds him then flys off.

The rest of the league comes in later and tries to stop him.

There's a NO YOU FOOLS moment as John or Kyle lowers the green energy on his face and reveals that he's human. That he covered his head to protect him from the starro swarm.

Superman speaking in a voice that is his but not basically says that now that they have been outed there is no reason for them to continue to work in secret and a full invasion kicks off.

He rips off the S on his shir to reveal a large purple star embedded in his skin A giant eye opens and stares at them.

Kneel before me for I am Starro conqueror of worlds.

Cue massive JL/GL event where they fight off an alien invasion that very nearly takes over the world.
>>
they could but they wont
>>
They could use the Starro dude.
>>
>>82057053
Hm how well received was he in brave and the bold
>>
>>82057053
I have a Starro figure and my nephew thought it was a Pokemon.
>>
>>82057053
Sure, let's have Superman fight more heroes. That won't get old or anything.
>>
>>82057053
Yeah, the concept of body-snatching alien is a classic.
Would probably have to change the design a bit, though. And the color. Starro is really, really blue and purple. It would look kinda ridiculous in live-action.
>>
>>82057053
He'd make a great villain for the GLC movie assuming they don't want to use up Sinestro just yet.
>>
>>82061180
Just make the colors really washed out.
>>
>>82057053
oh man

T-thanks anon for making me remember Infinite Crisis, such a good game
>>
>>82057053

This is how I'd do Starro

>Justice League
White Martians have infiltrated the U.S. government and are masquerading as high-ranking officials

Batman and Superman investigate paranormal activity that leads them to be contacted by a police detective with leads, who eventually reveals himself to be J'onn J'onzz, an alien Manhunter from Mars.

J'onn reveals that his species went extinct, leaving him the sole survivor. Or so he thought, until he found out that other Martians who escaped the plague are on Earth. They were part of an ancient Martian mysticism cult.

Their aim is to awaken Starraugh, an ancient galactic conqueror that spreads its spores through star systems and colonizes planets. Starraugh is sort of like this Lovecraftian abominable cosmic god monster with psychic powers.

Martian Manhunter unites the League (up until this point, we saw heroes doing sorta parallel investigations until they are all brought together), and Superman naturally becomes leader (the idea would be that before the events of this movie, Superman had already worked with each of these other heroes at least once before in Brave & the Bold-esque teamups, so he knows them all a little bit, but the rest have never met each other, so Superman is the glue that holds them all together).

Starraugh has been dormant on the ocean floor for centuries. When they raise it, it rises up, and it's immense. It's the size of an island. It displaces a bunch of water, causing tsunamis on nearby coastlines. It spawns all sorts of disgusting smaller creatures, like weird crawly things and those mini-Starraugh face-huggers. From its base on Earth, it threatens to spread through the galaxy, and the Justice League has to stop it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.