[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dad! Are you okay? >(laughing) Okay? Am I okay?! You shoot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: thumbnail_1461855944980178021.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_1461855944980178021.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>Dad! Are you okay?
>(laughing) Okay? Am I okay?! You shoot one thing this whole trip-- count 'em: one thing, and it's two of my last bottles of liquor?!!!
>Sorry, dad, it was an accident!
>There are no accidents! You have done nothing but whine and complain like a lady in a flowery, sissy skirt and attractive high heels about my drinking since we got here!
>(Half crying) It's because you become a bad person when you drink!!

YFW Moral Orel ruined your soul.
>>
Not really. I never seen the show but I did see that episode, and it was basically just watching my childhood with my dad.
>>
>>82055992
>dad gets a little silly drunk once in a while
>he gets angry at a lot of shit but he's never an angry drunk
>okay he drinks like a fucking fish but he works a really physical job and has a super high tolerance, and he stays in fantastic shape
>mom never stops giving him shit about it, even long after the divorce
>even in divorce 90 percent of what makes each of them mad is thinking of each other. if anything the divorce seems to have made it worse
>mom drinks so badly it manifests as dementia. still gives dad shit about his drinking
>mom finally quits drinking, starts blaming alcohol for everything she ever did wrong in the past. but fair enough she's like a brand new functional person
>still never fucking lets dad off the hook, starts talking as if he 'abused' her (as if she didnt give as good as she got) and us kids (as if he didnt put us first every second of his life)
>dad has, in the meantime, progressed to the point that the alcohol poisoning looks to be killing him

anyone get the feeling if we didnt raise such a fucking fuss, something nobody else in the world but america does, over alcohol, we wouldnt have these problems with it?
>>
>>82057088
I blame the advertising industry.
>>
>>82057088
No, other countries have even worse alcoholism problems. Look at Russia.
>>
>>82055992
Moral Orel made be a better person. Then, it got cancelled. And so did Shin-Chan. In my eyes, Adult Swim was just The Fox Network + Aqua Teen between 2009 and the premiere of Rick and Morty.
>>
God, I miss Moral Orel.
>>
>>82057387

You. Friends. Fun. Drink. Hot girls. You're hot. Drink more. Expensive cars. Ass. Drink! Ass! Money! You in a tuxedo! Threesome! Vodka! Pussy! DRINK DRINK DRINK YOU DRINK VEGAS FUN YOU IN A TUXEDO FUCKING THIS GIRL VODKA DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK IT ALL YOU FUCKING PUSSY! MORE TUXEDOS! MORE CARS! MORE PUSSY! MORE VODKA! DRINK DRINK DRINK!

Please drink responsibly.
>>
File: 1460088578787.png (197 KB, 374x484) Image search: [Google]
1460088578787.png
197 KB, 374x484
>>82055992
>tfw Rick Sanchez warp into this world to see what happens
>>
>>82057088
Nice blog.
>>
File: 1460966128216.jpg (43 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
1460966128216.jpg
43 KB, 960x719
Post yfw you identify with Clay.

I'm a horrible person and I hate myself
>>
>>82055992
>TFW this was the first episode of Moral Orel I watched
>I was so naive
>>
>>82058407
With you there brother. And for me, I relate all the more since I have a substance issue and feel like sacrifice is all I got to me when it comes to my family. I think about killing myself honestly. It hurts. I want to stop but it's basically life support at this point. Fucking heroin.
>>
>>82057451

Moral Orel got me into the Mountain Goats, which was one of the factors that pushed me towards confronting my problems and dealing with them instead of drinking and killing myself. So, thanks for that, Dino.
>>
>>82055992
Honestly felt worse during the Nurse bendy arc, I'm not particuarly bright or good at expressing myself so her prayer hit me hard. Glad she got a happy end though.
>>
File: I'm in on the joke!.gif (998 KB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
I'm in on the joke!.gif
998 KB, 245x187
>>82057558
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.