[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this a good crossover? Heard mixed things.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Avengers_vs._X-Men_(Event).jpg (299 KB, 1116x863) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_vs._X-Men_(Event).jpg
299 KB, 1116x863
Was this a good crossover? Heard mixed things.
>>
>>82054873
no, it's shitty, although it's funny because the end goal which was badly written toward/the purpose of the whole event was "More mutants", and now Marvel is trying to get rid of them again and push Inhumans instead
>>
Fuck no
>>
>>82054873
It was awful.
>>
Huge turd
>>
Zach no# if you are an x-men fan, it is an I sukt!
>>
>12 issues
>5 writers
Why?
>>
>>82054873
God no
>>
>>82054873
The Nuzlocke version is.
>>
>>82054916
>Marvel is trying to get rid of them again
Not to mention naimng some mutants like QS, Scarlet Witch, Squirrel Girl or Deadpool as not mutants anymore.
>>
hero vs hero is rarely good, it almost always will have people acting OOC just to sell the conflict.
>>
It was weak and should have been written by one writer instead of Bendis (kick bendis off and have someone with talent write). It was too jjumbled due to having people's visions interfere with one another's until they came to a weak compromise.

Remember, this was supposed to be the conclusion to the mutants as an endangered species story. It should have been better
>>
>>82055603
Deadpool was never a mutant though, his powers were derived from a mutant.
>>
>>82055501
>>82056432
I forget if the book was released weekly or bi-weekly; double/quadruple shipping would explain the multiple writers, at least.
>>
They need to stop with all these crossovers. Just shitty cashgrabs.
>>
File: wat.png (74 KB, 200x272) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
74 KB, 200x272
Total shit, but it gave us Muh Phoenix which makes it worthwhile.
>>
>>82054873
Yeah Muh Pheonix is totally amazing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.