[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What'd y'all think of season 6?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 586x720
What'd y'all think of season 6?
>>
It was gud.
>>
File: 1459110904617.jpg (27 KB, 268x333) Image search: [Google]
1459110904617.jpg
27 KB, 268x333
>>82053965
Didn't see the last episode, but really enjoy every other episode.
It took me quite a long time to realize this may be my favorite [AS] show.
>>
File: 1274466282803.jpg (121 KB, 214x210) Image search: [Google]
1274466282803.jpg
121 KB, 214x210
>Red
>FUCKING
>Death
>>
>>82053965
Disappointing, I thought it was the finale season and it felt like half a season. I wish the show would end cause I'm tired of waiting, and would like a proper ending. Also this season just had a crappy ending it didn't feel like a season finale at all.
>>
>>82053965
pretty sweet
>>
>>82053965
>My marriage is falling apart and ive been masturbating to hentai because im lonely and unable to connect with poeple.
>>
>>82053965
need more.
>>
>>82054227

For the last 2 seasons they've always had specials that premiere to wrap up the season proper (Venture Halloween, all this and gargantua-2) so I'd expect to see one of those soon.
>>
>>82054153
It comes on after Mike Tyson mysteries, and I fucking hate that show.
>>
>>82054227
>>82054300
Blame adult swim for having such a limited budget but still willing to keep the show for themselves.
Quality over quantity I guess, also the creators have comete creative control and enjoy what they're making so I ain't too disappointed.
>>
File: 1448164324532.jpg (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1448164324532.jpg
9 KB, 205x246
>>82053965
Wasn't long enough ;_;
>>
>>82054352
Well, youre just a filthy disgusting creature with mites all over you.
>>
>>82054325
If by soon you mean a least a year ok.
>>
>>82054430

Better than nothing at all. Besides, it's a reason for people to keep up with the show and invest time in it.
>>
>>82053965
like an orgasm
pretty fucking amazing, then it's over and you have to wait about 8640 times as long as the time you enjoyed for there to be more

actually i just did the math. amazingly if we got 1 hour of venture bros a year, that would be exactly the same ratio as one ten-second orgasm per day.. but that's not right.
>>
>>82054227
>venture bros is half a season
>Xenoblade x is half a game
>election is candidates nobody on either side wanted
>all the celebrities dying
the fuck is up with this year
>>
>>82054972
Its the end times.
>>
>>82053965
A LOT better than the last two seasons.

Still bummed it was short, but I have hope for the show again.
>>
>>82054972
You mean good celebs like Rickman/Bowie/Lemmy, The shit ones keep on going

but yeah, man, I feel you
>>
It was alright but I'm waiting for the Special to blow everything out of the water.
So let's speculate judging by everything that's been teased this season
>Guaranteed to pay off in the Special/Season Finale
-The SCIENCE Expo that Rusty has been bitching about all Season
-Morpho finally makes his move on Wale
>Not Guaranteed but it'd be nice to have some pay off
-The Crusaders DO SOMETHING
-More Hank and Sirena
-Original Morpho pay off
>>
It's a bizarre gestalt thing because I liked every episode, and I think the connections between the episodes were maybe the strongest ever, but in spite of all that, I'm kind of disappointed in the season. In a strange way it was almost TOO focused. It basically felt like a movie in chapters, a la Kill Bill or something. And with a total season run-time under three hours, it's actually shorter than Kill Bill by a full hour, for one example.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.