[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
........i can't be the only one who wants to fuck Lizard-MJ right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 6.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
........i can't be the only one who wants to fuck Lizard-MJ right
>>
>>82052929
>hair on a lizard person
No, that's just wrong.
>>
>>82053196
>boobs on a lizard
This should be more of a concern.

I don't mind it though.
>>
>>82052929
Lizard Betty is cuter.
>>
>>82053491
dude lizard boobs are amazing
>>
Not as much as I want to fuck New Fat Mike
>>
File: 4chan standards.png (32 KB, 1050x788) Image search: [Google]
4chan standards.png
32 KB, 1050x788
>>82052929
>........i can't be the only one who wants to fuck Lizard-MJ right

I bet you are new on 4chan.
>>
>>82053870
I haven't been on in a while, I was just surprised that lizard-mj hadn't become waifu of the month in the mean time
>>
>>82052929
hnnnng
>>
>>82052929
what the fuck is going on here?
what is this?
>>
>>82052929
Betty and MJ?

Prove your mack-daddy status Pete.
>>
>>82054169
This was from spider island the best spider secret wars tie in
>>
>>82054169
The surprisingly really dang solid Secret Wars: Spider-Island event
In order to cure people of their status as spider-drones, they "override" them with some other kind of monster mutation: use the Moonstone to turn them into a werewolf, use Dr Mobius's vampire formula whatever, the goblin serum, or in the case of The Hulk, Betty Brant, Charlie Cooper, MJ, and Shannon, the Lizard serum
And yes, the end of the book is an army of lizard people superheroes, vampire superheroes, werewolf captain america, spider-man and woman, lizard hulk, dinosaurs, and a dinosaur-man fighting an army of spider-people and it is AMAZING.
>>
>>82052929
>face it tiger

I really want writers to stop leaning on this line.
>>
>>82052929

No. The sole reason I didn't want to fuck her was because I'm not keeping up with anything and didn't know she existed.
>>
>>82054360

Will get that shit.
>>
File: 1461004110182.png (256 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461004110182.png
256 KB, 800x800
>>82052929
>mutated scalie girl in LBD
this is several of my fetishes
>>
>>82052929
Nah, gimme dat Betty
>>
>>82052929
there's so many wrong things in this

>menfolk
>redlips on lizard skin
>"face it tiger"
>>
>>82054360
I didn't remember people turning into other mutations other than just being copy cat spiders, or is that a completely different Spider-Island thing
>>
>>82054623
It was the secret wars tie in. A what if eddie hadn't given every blood cell that makes him anti venom so nobody got cured. Some immune heroes like vision and agent venom steal mutating agents and use it on the heroes so they aren't mind controlled spiders anymore
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.