[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lois Lane is smarter than Batman in Batman v Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Los-lane-batman-ep-580x300.jpg (94 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
Los-lane-batman-ep-580x300.jpg
94 KB, 580x300
Lois Lane was able to figure out Clark Kent is Superman all on her own while Batman couldn't even do it with his fancy pantsy Batcomputer.

Check mate, atheists.
>>
>>82049547
He doesn't even keep a tracker on his USBs
>>
I mean so is Lex then

He figured out who Batman and Superman was AND totally played the two of them. And the best part was how most of it was off-screen. He's just smart like that!
>>
>>82049547
check mate, Loises

>>82049570
UPS track your packages for you
>>
>>82049643
Well of course, as Barry said it himself, she is the key to all this.
>>
>>82049547
So where in that pic is Lois?
See I'm just seeing a picture of Batman and some journalist chick that really needs to learn how to be an intrepid reporter.
>>
>>82049547
>Batman couldn't even do it with his fancy pantsy Batcomputer.

He didnt care.

He didnt care about who superman was, he only cared about WHAT he was.
An Alien.

For fucks sake, you people are the same idiots that complain about the Martha escene, Batman only cares about getting rid of Superman.
>>
>>82049619
>. And the best part was how most of it was off-screen

Sure, we really needed more exposition. We also needed to see clark buying dinner.
>>
>>82050638
Came here to make this post
>>
>>82049547
Batman is the dumbest person in the movie. He has to be. And yes, "he's blinded by rage and fear and paranoia" and all that shit, but he's still a roided out moron. It's possible to be all those things and not pants on head retarded, unless your story's plot requires you to be an idiot for it to progress.
>>
>>82050660
I don't know about you but I was more than happy to watch Clark make breakfast
>>
>>82050638
>He didnt care about who superman was, he only cared about WHAT he was.
Does this not apply to Lex?
>>
>>82049547
Die. Lois Lane ruined the movie with her boring ass subplot that accomplished nothing.
>>
>>82050638
Regardless, dude is still a huge fucking moron.
>>
>>82050881
See you in line for Justice League Part One in any case, senpai.
>>
If Batman being dumb in order to hate Superman was the only thing wrong with this movie, this movie would at least still be watchable.

I genuinely cannot understand how that movie's failure surprised WB. It was a middle finger to the fans and offputting to the casuals.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.