[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how different do you think would be the reaction of Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1.jpg (84 KB, 890x447) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
84 KB, 890x447
So how different do you think would be the reaction of Superman and Batman if they both caught their sons smoking weed?
>>
Drugs are illegal, and Batman doesn't want to raise no criminal. To Blackgate he goes.
>>
>>82048412

Superman's biology means drugs would be barely an issue.

As for Batman he forces drugs and poison into the kids so they can react to that and be ready to act.
>>
Superman once smoked weed, I'm sure, as long as it doesn't consume his kids' life, he would probably be fine with it
>>
>>82048412
I'm almost entirely sure Conner smoked pot at least once in his Leather Jacket days.

Personally I think Bats would be pretty angry and have a stern talking too with him and probably ground him. Alfred would talk some sense into Bruce and he'd lighten up.

Supes would probably be a lot more kind, I mean he's from hicktown so he probably smoked pot with his friends when he was a kid.
>>
>>82048412
>literally anything on the market affecting a kryptonian

Uh huh...
>>
>>82048412
>damian not being drugged in any time of his life

He's probably smoked weed but didn't realize it was weed.

>Jon
>smoking weed
guy's not emo to do it.
>>
>>82048874
weed?
My guess for Damian is Opium
>>
>Supes gives him the boyscout talk
>Bats makes him smoke himself retarded and leaves him with a puke bucket
>>
Superman would pretend he didn't see at first and ask Lois to talk to them if it don't work, he'll talk to them himself
Batman would punch his face, make him smoke a real sized Godzilla blunt and then punch his face again
>>
>>82048412
>Bruce finds Damian high as a kite
>Damian starts giggling
>Bruce thinks he got poisoned by Joker
>>
Maybe this is some kind of cultural bias talking, but I get the impression that smoking is something that people who are bored do

Being a superhero seems to not leave a lot of time for boredom

Then again I guess they could use it to relax, but relaxing isn't a thing superheroes seem to do much either
>>
>>82048412
with Superman his main concern would be whether or not the weed would impact his son's ability to control his powers, beyond that he probably wouldn't care too much

with Batman, since any child of his old enough to be interested in smoking weed would probably be a Robin by this point, his main concern would be about how it might impact his abilities towards Crime Fighting
>>
>>82048412
Superman would want to make sure his son was alright and then talk about why he felt the need to use drugs and why they are bad for you.

Batman would only be disappointed if the usage was not part of some experiment in how your body will react to exposure to such a substance so you can deal with it in the future. If it was for actual recreational use he'd be pissed off.
>>
>WEED! Weed is nothing but death... and crime... and the RAGE of a BEAST.
>>
Batman would rape Robin a la ASBaR.
>>
Batman would say, with a voice like he's gargling rocks that "I failed him in life!"
>>
>>82052620
Then he'd probably dress up in a different costume and beat up drug dealers. Dude has issues.
>>
>>82048412
It'd be exactly the same; they'd casually take the joint out of their son's mouths, crush it in their fist, and walk away. Neither is the type of dad that needs to scold.
>>
File: 1457575739094.jpg (14 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
1457575739094.jpg
14 KB, 480x359
>>82049238
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 444x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 444x331
>>82048412
Super
>You shouldn't smoke weed. Weed have the same effect as injecting cyanide in your blood: it does nothing.

Batman
>Addicts will do anything to get more money to buy drugs, even kill parents!
And them colapses on the floor crying.
>>
>>82048781
Kryptonite ganja
>>
>Caught
How would they hide the fact for even a second from either of them?
>>
I totally see Clark taking his son to church. With his kid completely bored out of his mind, promising to never do it again if he can avoid the sermon.

Batman. He'd just kick him in the balls. Thrice.
And warns there will be no next time as drugs are a crime. And crime is for supersticious cowards.
>>
>>82048450
>implying batman wouldn't find a reason to send his son to Arkham after catching him smoking
>>
>>82054000
>Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Inhaled
=^)
>>
Superman snaps the kid's neck.
Batman cries about MARTHA
>>
>>82048412
Superman: Murder him
Batman: Murder him
>>
>>82048412
>non invulnerable superhero smoking weed
>slowed reaction time
>when your life is on the line
Just no, none of the Robins can be this stupid
>>
Frankly Damien could use the mellowing out.
>>
>>82049238
Best post
>>
File: silverman laugh teeth gums.jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
silverman laugh teeth gums.jpg
6 KB, 194x259
>>82048580
>forcing young Dick to take bong rip after bong rip
>"You need to be prepared for Joker toxin! Clear it, you pussy!"
>>
>>82054193
Only in Hack snyder's universe.
>>
>>82054858
That sounds like something ASBAR Batman would do.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 600x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 600x920
>>82048412
>>
>>82055160
>"See Bruce? I told you he was holding out on us"
>>
>>82055160
>Look Bruce it's probably not as bad as it looks.
>He Insulin and sugar are clear signs of diabetes.
>>
Batman would be fine with it as long as he and Damian don't have patrol together that night. What's a bit of marijuana compared to Fear Toxin and Joker Gas?

He might be pissed if he tried to get Jon to try some though.
>>
>>82055160
>Don't you see Batman, if we don't get Robin to become an addict, the Earth will die!
>>
File: 1460353155941.png (147 KB, 375x344) Image search: [Google]
1460353155941.png
147 KB, 375x344
>>82054858
Holy kek, I want someone to draw this.
>>
>>82055213
kek
>>
>>82048580
What if he caught him smoking some dank-ass pink kryptonite?
>>
>>82061541
So, does that mean Superboy would be gayer, or turned straight?
>>
>>82061839
METROPOLIS METROSEXUAL
>>
Superman talks to his son and they become closer for it
Batman forces his son to smoke the whole bag and then fucks with him Scarecrow style to become just as mental as he is
>>
Dunno about supes but bats would probably chastise them for the fact that it dulls the mind and would impact on their detective work.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.