[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crossed Badlands ending this July
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE.jpg (150 KB, 600x928) Image search: [Google]
RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE.jpg
150 KB, 600x928
Goodnight sweet prince.

>CROSSED: BADLANDS #100 REGULAR CVR
>$5.99
>Cover: German Nobile
>Writer: Christos Gage
>Artist: Emiliano Urdinola
>MR, Color, 64 pages No Ads
>This is the way the world ends in the final issue of Crossed: Badlands! Celebrate eight years and hundreds of stories from Garth Ennis’ unrivaled horror series with this tremendous 64 page, ad-free issue! Join Crossed scribe Christos Gage as he delivers the final installment of the Smokey trilogy, and this may be the end of life as we know it! To help celebrate this amazing milestone we pack this issue with incredible extras celebrating the original series artist Jacen Burrows! We start with including the rare original Jacen Burrows sketchbook and an enormous cover gallery of the rarest and previously uncollected Jacen Burrows Crossed covers. There is no help. There is no hope. There is only the Crossed. Available with Regular cover by German Nobile, Wraparound & Good Eating by Daniel Gete, Torture & Summer Fun by Nahuel Lopez. Also available are the ultimate collector limited editions – a Fairy Tale Century Set of three sexy covers by Emilio Laiso which are limited to 100 each, and a Costume Change Set of six covers by Christian Zanier limited to 250 sets!
>>
File: nothing of value was lost.jpg (75 KB, 523x444) Image search: [Google]
nothing of value was lost.jpg
75 KB, 523x444
>>82047016
>>
File: Time_For_Anal.png (802 KB, 1147x897) Image search: [Google]
Time_For_Anal.png
802 KB, 1147x897
It's finally over.
>>
Eh, the webcomic was good.
>>
>>82047016
It was a fun ride.
>>
>>82047016
They better do a God is Dead on me again, where half the comic is wraparound covers.

That had such a disappointing lacklustre ending.
>>
>>82047016
>Ending it with Smokey

Ehhh.... I'm not to sure about that. I like Smokey and all but I don't think he's quite the fitting character for a finale.
>>
So I guess the Ennis story isn't happening, is going to be a mini, or is going to be included that Cinema Purgatorio thing.

Unless they're relaunching.
>>
OK /co/

Imagine this- You've been put in charge of your own Crossed arc- What's it about?
>>
>>82048872
It would be a shota doujin, but with Crossed.
>>
>>82048872
Archie crossover
>>
>>82048872
A group of generals debating on whether or not, they should unleash America's arsenal.

I'd have fire off a few at some places before realizing that if they do nuke everything, they wont give humanity a chance to recover.
>>
>>82048872
I've had some ideas in passing I've mentioned before. Most of them dealing with isolation (as I guess pretty much every story does in one way or the other.)

Remote town in Alaska lives comfortably through the outbreak until a plane crashes on the outskirts, residents argue whether to check it out. Documentarians filming an Amazon tribe for the first time run back to them to escape Crossed, leading to a savage showdown. Tenants panic as a large city apartment building is seemingly immune from the Crossed, the infected passing it over at every turn (in the end it's revealed that it was all merely coincidence, from a group of Crossed coming from a deaf school, to a Crossed watching them from across the window but only seeing the sun's glare. They all die in the end.)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.