[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is more incompetent and ineffective, /co/? Supergirl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Which one is more incompetent and ineffective, /co/? Supergirl superman or BVS superman? To make it a three-way, let's add Clark from Smallville too
>>
File: elrisitas--575x323.jpg (18 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
elrisitas--575x323.jpg
18 KB, 575x323
>My sides when Superman was passed out and they just showed his boots
>>
>>82045379
>how do we have superman but NOT have superman?
>>
I don't know how Supergirl Superman got his reputation in the first place. Unless it's actually superdickery and he's just pretending to be retarded because he has someone else to do the job for him now
>>
>Smallville Superman was a Peter Parker's poor man who didn't wear the super suit until literally the last 5 seconds
>Supergirl Superman is a ghost
>BvS Superman...

Why WB hates Superman so much? And then they go "well, it's just that the general audience hates Superman, no our fault". In the first place, you guys never tried
>>
>>82045242
Supergirl has the perfect physique for wonderwoman. It can't be that hard to find an actress that isn't a twig.
>>
>>82045618
He doesn't fit with their new gritty branding.
>>
>>82045541
what did you expect from the guy who could never beat the mighty Reactron? Boy I hope that superman never stumbles onto darkseid
>>
>>82045618
He's literally an invincible, unkillable strong man. That's as dull as it comes when you look at the entirety of DC's roster in terms of superheroes.

This means it takes effort to make Superman interesting. Effort that these people clearly haven't put into him.
>>
>>82045541
>"Here's the deal humans. As far as Kara is concerned, I'm the greatest hero and guy in the world, understand?"
>"Y-yes, Lord Superman"
>>
>>82045242
BvS Superman doesn't belong with those other fools. He saved the world twice in MoS, continued to save everyone in the 3 years between films, and then saved the world yet again by sacrificing himself in BvS. Not to mention the other scenes of him saving people during both films. That's more than Supergirl has done in the whole season of her show.
>>
>>82045719
>He's literally an invincible, unkillable strong man

you just described every superhero ever created.
>>
Can't wait for DC films to interpret Crisis on Infinite Earths so we can have based Tom Welling as Earth-two Superman.
>>
It's really insulting at this point. I'd rather they just changed the mythology and had Kara be the only survivor. This bullshit of both not showing superman and constantly referencing he's around doesn't work. He has to be a complete fool or Kara won't have fuck to do in her own show
>>
>>82046005
Will he wear the super suit this time?
>>
are her clothes made of kryptonite?
>>
On another matter, could you beat Supergirl Martian Manhunter /co/? I think I might have a shot with a little more training
>>
>>82045809
Hahaha, it would be awesome if Supergirl's Clark is actually Injustice Superman.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.