[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: You're in charge of writing for Family Guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
We've had this thread before with the Simpsons and other shows, so this time the twist is that's it's Family Guy

Through some arcane magic or twist of fate, you're in charge of writing for Family Guy. You have total creative freedom and unlimited resources. What would you do with the show?

HARD MODE: No cancelling the show outright or killing off [insert character you don't like].
VERY HARD MODE: Actually try to make the show funny and/or return to its roots.
DANTE MUST DIE MODE: Make Brian likeable.
>>
Brian goes out with a Dog.
>>
>>82039574
Has that ever happened in the actual show ever?
>>
>>82039812
He slept with one.
>>
>>82039812
He raped another dog. Said action ruined the relationship of Peter and Lois' father.

That's as close as it got as far as I remember.
>>
>>82039812
Yes, he loved a greyhound dog that Mr. Carter raced in Greyhound races. The weird part was it was just an actual dog and couldn't talk.
>>
Brian fucks up for the millionth time and the family grows sick of his shit and kicks him out to the streets. He wanders about for most of the episode and thinks he can make it, but realizes he is failures and spends the rest of the show becoming a better person.
>>
>>82039812
Yeah, he name was Sea-breeze. It ended with her having puppies with Carter's head, implying he fucked her too.
>>
>>82039959

It was Ted Turner's head.
>>
>Peter wake up one morning with a rectal cancer.
>Him and his family goes to the hospital and they learn the rectal cancer is actually very advanced and there are no treatments.
>Peter start to cry.
>Brian try to comfort him by making him listen a mixed song of Milli Vanilli and "Ice Ice Baby" of Vanilla Ice.
>The rectal cancer is actually a real entity and the tumor is expelled of Peter's bloody anus with a bloody gore shit because the song is too shitty.
>The tumor wants to conquers the world, he needs to eat asian and indian people for grow up more.
>Meg falls in love with the tumor and they have sex.
>The tumor finally becomes giant and start to attacks Quahog after killing half of the town's population with gore shit again.
>The tumor is killed by Stewie's giant Hulk Hogan robot, they fights with the music "Burning Heart" of Survivor on the background.
>Meg lays a giant disgusting egg.
>Quagmire masturbate on this new fetish and the others ones vomits.
>A disgusting hybrid born, more stronger than his father and defeat Stewie.
>Adam West become again Batman and defeat the tumor hybrid in a gross explosion, because he actually gives a native american to the tumor hybrid and not an Indian from India, also the native american was drunk.
>The episode is concluded by every characters vomiting on Meg.
>>
>>82039959
>>82039890
>>82039859
>>82039840
Oh, right. I completely forgot that episode even existed. I think it was one of the earlier episodes and was very similar to that one Simpsons episode about Santa's Little Helper, as far as I remember.
>>
>>82039985
Oh, sorry for the mix up. It was an old episode.

>>82039987
Yep. That will definitely fit FG criteria.
>>
>>82039987
10/10
>>
File: ooooh my axels.jpg (65 KB, 623x480) Image search: [Google]
ooooh my axels.jpg
65 KB, 623x480
Rememeber when Chris-Chan wrote for Family Guy?
Road to Germany
>>
>>82040056
>>82040123
well actually i was thinking more about shows like South Park or Drawn Together for a plot like that.

FG is generally more more boring and with more pretentious references.
>>
>>82040046

Yeah but the point is there have been other dogs like Brian, such as his gay cousin and the replacement Brian that was quickly wrote off. I would agree with writing in a girl dog like him, could make for some funny banter.

Granted the actual writers could have already done this and fucked it up. I haven't watched since season 10 when things officially got too shitty for me to maintain interest.
>>
>>82040278
True, but you got the grotesque imagery part down pat, just add stock poses and you have a full episode of Family Guy, maybe even a two-parter.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.