[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know... I think Bendis is fucking with us , and this is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: bendiswarII.jpg (219 KB, 673x1036) Image search: [Google]
bendiswarII.jpg
219 KB, 673x1036
You know... I think Bendis is fucking with us , and this is a vision from the future guy.Or its just me doing theories about a Bendis event

Both things are shit anyway
>>
>>82028286
Surely Bendis wounldn't do that for a third time.
>>
>>82028320
There is no damage control with Bendis, no matter what happens on the page it'll be awful to read
>>
What if this isn't it, and they produced a whole different actual issue
You know, just like the Homestuck ending
>>
>>82028320
Oh no. You've upset me! I am upset!
>>
>read Marvel books
>some are bad, some are good
>drop the bad ones
>be happy

It's great. You should try.
>>
>>82029157
That works until you get to the books they're putting out now.
>read 2016 Marvel books
>drop the bad ones
>no longer have any Marvel books to read
>>
>>82029171
Well don't read marvel at all.

I don't and I'm very happy. There are other better comics to read.
>>
>>82028286
baka cuck desu senpai
>>
I have to ask. Everyone seems to hate anything Bendis touches anymore. Why is he still around if at the very least the co base hates him? Snyderism?
>>
THANOS WITH A GUN
>>
>>82029732
because he can be on five books at once and still make deadlines most months. that works out cheaper for Marvel.
>>
>>82028286

>reading bendis

i mean, why?
>>
>>82029732
He's like Geoff Johns in that he writes books that are very easy for a casual fan to pick up and find enjoyable because they don't know any better and like generic capeshit. The difference is that Johns gets to the heart of the character and writes generally good books, whereas Bendis either ruins or removes characterization and his stories are filler. He's the most popular filler writer.
>>
File: hb-monkey-gun.jpg (121 KB, 845x305) Image search: [Google]
hb-monkey-gun.jpg
121 KB, 845x305
>>82029747
>>
>>82028467
What were the first 2 times?
>>
>>82029287
Is she giving a raspberry to his fupa?
WTF is that?

>>82029171
Vision, Ultimates, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, ANAD Avengers, every Star Wars title
>>
>>82031556
Vision is good but I've only read the first issue, waiting for the trade. Don't know anything about Ultimates or Black Panther. I tried Doc and ANAD Avengers but ANAD Avengers was awful and Doc was just Tony Stark with magic, and I could not possibly care less about Star Wars, never liked the franchise
>>
File: 559be9de6dd57.jpg (116 KB, 560x850) Image search: [Google]
559be9de6dd57.jpg
116 KB, 560x850
Ultimates, New Avengers & Contest of Champions are top reads.
>>
>>82029801
This. pretty much this.

But Bandis can be good when he work ONLY with his own characters. He's terribly disrespectful of others' work.
>>
>>82032394
Personally, I think he does whatever he wants because he knows Marvel will never get rid of him. He's hard to work with and doesn't listen to any questions or feedback from assistants, editors, or artists. He may be a golden egg, but that doesn't mean he's not rotten.
>>
>>82031641
>Don't know anything about Ultimates
Read it.
>>
>>82029801
Would you say that Bendis is some sort of "Anti-Cereal Lord"?

What is the antithesis of cereal anyways?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.