[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney XD killed my waifu.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Just when I finally found love...I have to bid her goodbye.

Why is Disney XD doing this to me, /co/? What the fuck else has that network got going besides Pickle and Peanut?

How could they ignore the fan petitions and do this to WOY?

There's a few good seasons left in this, at least. Fuck.
>>
>>82024950
No, you killed her by not watching sooner. Disney canceled the show based on season 1's ratings before season 2 even started.
>>
>>82025229
But I did watch it, anon...
>>
>>82024950
she's the reason they cancelled it. They didn't want man babies lusting over her
>>
>>82024950
wait, they killed her?!
>>
>>82029914
Show got cancelled, dork.
>>
I less mary sue the better. Not like she had any character to begin with. The only character in the show worth a damn was Hater anyway. Most people can identify with him.
>>
File: 1454403432273.png (205 KB, 434x613) Image search: [Google]
1454403432273.png
205 KB, 434x613
>>82030120
>The only character in the show worth a damn was Hater anyway.
>Not Hater and Peepers
>>
>>82025229
Season 1 was doing great rating wise. They cancelled it because they thought endless reruns would be more profitable; it is the same reason the show does not have proper continuity, despite that being the original plan.

It's rather insidious honestly.
>>
>>82030353
>it is the same reason the show does not have proper continuity

And this is why streaming is taking over.
>>
>>82030353
Did someone say TEEN TITANS GO?
>>
>>82024950
She's not your waifu, she's the Bad Guy.
>>
>>82029914
No, They're saving that for the finale.
>>
XD
>>
When it ends i just hope we see closure...
>>
File: 1456224922351.png (246 KB, 531x571) Image search: [Google]
1456224922351.png
246 KB, 531x571
>>82024950
>cartoon on a premium cable channel
>surprised it gets cancelled
>>
>>82024950
>Disney :^)
>good show running for more that two seasons
lel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.