[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst show ever made? I've probably seen like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: Bob's_Burgers_promo.png (92 KB, 250x338) Image search: [Google]
Bob's_Burgers_promo.png
92 KB, 250x338
Is this the worst show ever made?

I've probably seen like 15 episodes all on mute since I sometimes just leave it on that channel and this shit comes on. I actually have no idea what their voices even sound like except the main character (Bob I guess).

But from what I've seen when I glance over at my TV from time to time, it looks like shit. I hate their fucking lack of chins so much.

Also, when the hell is late night cartoon network going to get good?
>>
It's nowhere near the worst, you're just getting autistic over an art style.
>>
>>82023656
If you wanna see something truly bad, try Mega Babies or The Wacky World of Tex Avery and come back to us.
>>
>>82023656
Ok.
>>
I like Bob's Burgers.
Now if you want to talk about cartoons that suck so bad they never should've left the imagination of the creator, let alone actually get made and aired, then let's talk about Mission Hill and Home Movies.
>>
I think it's the worst adult cartoon airing that still seems generally liked (i.e. not criticized regularly like Family Guy/Simpsons), as vague and subjective as that is.

It's not shit or anything but I'm still surprised it gets the praise it does.
>>
>>82023656
better then "My Mother the Car"
>>
>>82023656
So you barely watch a show that is muted and you say that it's bad.
>>
File: ConceptsBB3.png (458 KB, 973x1000) Image search: [Google]
ConceptsBB3.png
458 KB, 973x1000
>this bait
>>
File: 1461014870154.png (20 KB, 960x877) Image search: [Google]
1461014870154.png
20 KB, 960x877
>>82023656
>The worst show ever made
>Only points out character design that triggers your autism

If you were going to say that you watched like the first season, I would've agreed with you, since season 1 is pretty boring, it really picks up on season 2 and has its peak on season 3, then it returns to season 2 quality on season 4-6.
>>
>>82026064
nigga u got some shit taste
>>
>>82023656
Well Adult Swim refuses to air Home Moves reruns anymore, so this is really the next best thing.
>>
>>82026384
Its bait, anon.
>>
I enjoied the first season and then it went steadily downhill. Maybe it's because I watched it with my ex and started disliking it when we broke up. Funnily enough Tina's shtick was funny to me at one point. Now I think she's my 2nd most hated character, next to Linda. IMO Bob is the only funny character, and that's even situational.
>>
>>82027206
fun fact:
as the seasons went on, the actors improv lines less and less.
I think it's still a good show but it doesn't feel very much like a loren bouchard show anymore
>>
>>82023656
It's not bad but it's not particularly good either. The no-neck art style seems horrendous at first but you kind of get used to it
>>
What animal is he supposed to be?
>>
I like Louise and Bob, hate everyone else thou except maybe a few side characters who names I don't remember
>>
>>82027206
everyone's gimmick got really old this season
Lousie turns from scheming con artist to OH WAIT IM A KID on a dime in the most awkward feels grabbing shit
Tina just isn't funny any more and is just there to be there
Linda is just straight up insane now
Gene actually has gotten better from his terrible annoying self. But still annoying
Bob is still great

Really they just need to focus on the kids less. Or maybe have episodes focusing on side characters and such, because they're always more entertaining than the cast. Also have their family grow a fucking spine and not let the world shit on them all the time. There's a difference between making Bob be a talented guy who can't catch a break and then having them actively not do anything to turn their events around when they obviously can
I still keep up with it with my gf, but we end each episode with either saying "Maybe they've gotten out of their slump?" or "Oh no, another bad episode"
>>
I really like this show.
>>
>>82023656
>Watching a comedy show on mute.

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>82026064
2/10
>>
>>82026064
>like Bob's Burgers
>hate Home Movies
>>
File: ConceptsBB3.png (154 KB, 590x900) Image search: [Google]
ConceptsBB3.png
154 KB, 590x900
i'd take requests if it wasnt so late
>>
>>82028334
Take this request
*whips out dick*
>>
I like it. It reminds me a lot of my own family. Not every episode is a winner but it's leagues better then any other animated sitcom out right now.
>>
File: ConceptsBB3.png (111 KB, 794x900) Image search: [Google]
ConceptsBB3.png
111 KB, 794x900
>>82028387
im going to bed
>>
File: aadk.png (228 KB, 700x391) Image search: [Google]
aadk.png
228 KB, 700x391
I find that I can actually sit through the show comfortably. Unlike the rest of the shit that is pumped from fox to the screen. Even its lower moments are better than alot of FGs high moments nowadays. I dont find myself changing the channel with bobs burgers.

Also, if its muted you arent paying attention to it.
If you dont have a good attention span; Family guy is a suitable show 4u
>>
File: 1441917195500.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1441917195500.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
>>82023656
>b8ing this hard
>>
>>82028875
Somewhat related, i cant stand the ads on fox.
There's so fucking many! It's like 5 minutes of a show then 10 minutes of ads.
>>
>>82026064
You mean Baby Blues and God The Devil & Bob.

Because those were shit and unfunny.
>>
>>82023656
>Is this the worst show ever made?

No, that's retarded. Not even going to read the rest of your post
>>
>>82023656
>mute

are you autistic?
>>
>hating this art style over the 3rd grade level shit that is Rick and Morty

Both suck but I hate Rick and Morty more because of butt hole pupils and stick limbs
>>
>>82023656
It's extremely hit or miss, and misses more often than not.
>>
File: 1972_peterg.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1972_peterg.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>82023656
>Is this the worst show ever made?
That reminds me. We haven't had a "post your favorite Family Guy moment" thread in a while.

So guys, what's you're favorite family guy moment?

Hard mode: Post-cancellation

mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9eer29iS-Q
>>
Best puns?
Bunny ears: Teddy was right, that was rope, "tired yo" is "tied up".DAD TIED UP SOMEWERE!
Gene: HE`S ON A MEETING! AND HE WILL BE THERE FOR A WHILE!
>>
>>82028116
I watched Danny Phantom entirely on mute.

It was better without Guy Moons awful music.
>>
>>82023656
so technically you didnt even watched the show, you just glanced over it a few times. go to kiss cartoons and watch some episodes
>>
its pretty decent
>>
>>82023656
>This show sucks
>I literally didn't watch it
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.