[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who's hand do you think Rebirth will be about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: file.png (694 KB, 540x640) Image search: [Google]
file.png
694 KB, 540x640
So who's hand do you think Rebirth will be about?
>>
>>82021985
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: file.png (888 KB, 800x591) Image search: [Google]
file.png
888 KB, 800x591
>>82022058
>>
>>82022111
wally
>coming from lightning
>Titans Rebirth and Flash Rebirth say to read DC Rebirth first
>>
File: really, REALLY break shit.jpg (45 KB, 523x616) Image search: [Google]
really, REALLY break shit.jpg
45 KB, 523x616
>>82022341
>Barry destroys reality
>Wally fixes it
plz
>>
time trapper, superboy prime, or per degaton
>>
>>82022395

Needs to have a syringe of Velocity 9 sticking in him.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (66 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
66 KB, 960x536
>>82021985
who's ever hand this is
>>
You'd have to assume it's someone they'd all actually want to grab out of there, so not Superboy Prime. Wally is actually a good guess but I'm guessing since being a Wally fan is suffering you won't get that. It'll probably be some form of Poochie. So Harley.
>>
I say either Wally or OG Jay Garrick.

Barry was a catalyst for Flashpoint and Nu52. It only makes sense that another Flash is the catalyst for what comes next.
>>
>>82022729
The Flash has always been the key to the multiverse.
>>
>>82022809
Not really. Zero Hour and Infinite Crisis had jack shit to do with The Flash. Final Crisis only slightly had The Flash involved and was much more a Superman thing. I mean heck, sure his death was important in COIE but that wasn't because he was AT THE CENTER OF THE MULTIVERSE or whatevs. It's really just Flashpoint and Flash of Two Worlds.
>>
So the anti monitor is the anti life equation and the white lantern is the life equation so I think it's a white lantern
>>
>>82022580
It'll be Pre-52 Barry.
>>
File: p13_19 copy.jpg (510 KB, 1000x1537) Image search: [Google]
p13_19 copy.jpg
510 KB, 1000x1537
>>82024519
>>
File: p13_20 copy.jpg (527 KB, 1000x1537) Image search: [Google]
p13_20 copy.jpg
527 KB, 1000x1537
>>82024705
>>
File: p13_21 copy.jpg (449 KB, 1000x1537) Image search: [Google]
p13_21 copy.jpg
449 KB, 1000x1537
>>82024722
>>
>>82024740
Right, see, even that was just Flash of Two Worlds and Flashpoint. There was lots of other shit that had nothing to do with The Flash.

Maybe because it was Wally and he wasn't good enough like Barry. Who knows.
>>
>>82024897
Flash died in the Crisis, Flash killed Darkseid
>>
>>82024897
>Right, see, even that was just Flash of Two Worlds and Flashpoint. There was lots of other shit that had nothing to do with The Flash.
>Barry is responsible for stopping the Anti Monitor's canon and dies while warning other heroes
>Infinite Crisis, Barry returns from the Speedforce
>Final Crisis, Barry returns and helps lead the Black Racer into Darkseid
>>
>>82025007
Batman killed Darkseid and Superman sung at him to get rid of him.

Dying doesn't make him the center of the multiverse or whatever. Like I said, he was important but fuck so were a lot of people in COIE. Supergirl also died duking it out with the Anti Monitor.
>>
>>82025055
The Flash(s) led the Black Racer to Darkseid
>>
>>82025055
>Batman killed Darkseid and Superman sung at him to get rid of him.
No, Batman poisoned Darkseid, the Flashes killed him, Superman destroyed his essence
>>
>>82025032
Returning from the Speed Force to very temporarily hamper Superboy Prime is not being the heartbeat at the center of the multiverse.

Foiling Anti Monitor's plan by being a badass doesn't make him "behind it all" or whatever.

Fuck even after Final Crisis it's revealed that Barry came back because Eobard fucked with him and brought him back when he wasn't needed. Not that it matters since it was Supes and Batman who did the heavy lifting there.
>>
>>82025032
Since when is breaking the Anti Monitor's cannon anything like doing shit to the multiverse?

Heroic act, certainly, but a lot of people died fighting to stop The Anti Monitor. Barry's death was the biggest because he was the biggest character who died but it wasn't similar to this other multiverse upending stuff.
>>
>>82025119
>Not that it matters since it was Supes and Batman who did the heavy lifting there.
But that's literally wrong, do you know anything about the Black Racer?
>>
Probably Mandrakk. What's he been up to anyway.
>>
>>82025260
He was staked by a bunch of green lanterns and died in Final Crisis.

He's dead, the only monitor of any sort is Nix
>>
>>82022395
>Rabbit Talisman
kek
>>
It's Alfred's hand that got chopped off.
>>
>>82025172
By breaking the cannon, the Anti-Monitor was unable to destroy everything all at once.
It was only after that that he had to go to the origin of all things.
>>
>>82021985
Dammit, I know that thing is just supposed to be symbolic of the reader or some shit but you don't show something like that and then just never follow up on it.
>>
>>82025777
Multiversity Too is coming

Also all of Secret Wars
>>
>>82025865
I'm sure he'll finish that once Johns does that Shazam ongoing
>>
>>82025665
Yeah, he saved the day but that's not my point. Saving the day isn't the same as being "the electric heart of every momentous transformation."

He died before that transformation happened in COIE. There was still a multiverse when he died. The transformation was when it became a single universe.

Same for infinite crisis. He helped saved the day at one point but wasn't part of the big universal/multiversal deal. Same with Zero Hour, same with Final Crisis.

Sure, Flash always shows up to help because he's a hero but so does Superman. So does Green Lantern. Everyone shows up for those big ass crossovers to help.

With the exception of Flashpoint but it was a garbage last second exception anyhow. Might as well call Chain Lightning a MULTIVERSAL UPENDING because some idiot time traveled. Only difference was Wally actually fixed the fuck up whereas Barry just fucked up in a different way thanks to Pandora.
>>
>>82026538
>Yeah, he saved the day but that's not my point. Saving the day isn't the same as being "the electric heart of every momentous transformation."
>He died before that transformation happened in COIE. There was still a multiverse when he died. The transformation was when it became a single universe.
His sacrifice sent him traveling through time changing the outcome of the crisis. It wasn't just some small victory

>>82026538
>Same for infinite crisis. He helped saved the day at one point but wasn't part of the big universal/multiversal deal. Same with Zero Hour, same with Final Crisis.
How are you being this dense? Barry and Wally were the ones who killed Darkseid. It wasn't just some random battle against some B-List villain, they were responsible for Darkseid's death

>Sure, Flash always shows up to help because he's a hero but so does Superman. So does Green Lantern. Everyone shows up for those big ass crossovers to help.
I think you underestimate the Speedforce and it's importance to the DCU
>>
>>82022111

when are they going to change supergirl's "time of the month" costume?
>>
>>82027802
They have, a bit. I recall the stupid boots have been changed.
>>
File: tumblr_mkz1e3h5oN1s36hlwo3_1280.jpg (442 KB, 579x864) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkz1e3h5oN1s36hlwo3_1280.jpg
442 KB, 579x864
Animal Man from Vertigo, now a cosmic shaman who fought a Spider Queen and unlocked truth of the universe. Why not?
>>
>>82025176
Except it isn't. Black Racer only finished off his physical form and separated Darkseid from Turpin. A feat only possible because Batman had shot him with a bullet that would have killed him. Black Racer could only effect Darkseid because of Batman.

And it's Superman who deals out the finishing blow by singing him out of existence.
>>
>>82025260
He's got a new book coming out in September called Jerusalem and is still doing side work for Avatar.
>>
>>82025119
>Foiling Anti Monitor's plan by being a badass doesn't make him "behind it all" or whatever.
If it wasn't for Flash, no one would know about alternate universes. He basically kickstarted COIE.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.