[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /co/ think of the the Bill & Ted cartoon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
What's /co/ think of the the Bill & Ted cartoon?
>>
>>82019544
surprisingly good
i mean, the original. not after it changed companies, voices, etc.
it had some good actors doing some good shit, some pretty kooky writing, a lot of good fun.. not really worthy of the B+T name, but the best of any of the spinoffs by far
>>
>>82019544
Non-non-non-non heinous, dude.
>>
Bogus.
>>
>>82019544

I the first episode I saw I confused Ted for a girl until I heard him speak.
>>
File: shorts.jpg (23 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
shorts.jpg
23 KB, 360x480
>>82019544
The Bill and Ted Cartoon was huge in the gay community. We used to throw Bill and Ted parties in the Castro, and we'd all wear little cropped tops and tight little shorts.
>>
>>82022050
>Sickened butt curious.jpg
>>
>>82019544
I didn't even know they had one, but I'm sure it was bodacious
>>
>>82023143
>butt
Typo or intentional?
>>
Remember when they went to ancient China and got an order of Lo Mein in a to go box?
>>
>>82026985

That's literally the only bit I can remember, them introducing the concept of take-out to China.
>>
>>82027066
same
I'm getting that America Vaspuchi episode blended with Uncle Grandpa's Christopher Columbus ep. Or vice versa.
>>
>>82026985
Yeah, and the guy wrapped the box up all fanc like it was somethng the do all the time.

Or when the had to go get the vase they broke.
>>
So is George Carlin the only comedian that didn't sell out/not be funny anymore once he started doing movies?
>>
has it been released on DVD yet?

I still try to find the movie set that had an episode of the cartoon in it.
>>
>>82027442
Grampas say he did sell out once he started excessively swearing and not being the goofy caricature he started with
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.