[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be honest. This was the saddest scene not in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: steve youre alive.png (170 KB, 566x354) Image search: [Google]
steve youre alive.png
170 KB, 566x354
I'm going to be honest. This was the saddest scene not in any comicbook movie, but in any movie period for at least the last decade. God damn the Russos didn't pull any punches.
>>
Which scene is this?
>>
It was good, yeah. Don't think it was amazing though.
>>
>>82015838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBVh8G-7Edg
>>
File: sad cap.gif (499 KB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
sad cap.gif
499 KB, 500x239
>>82015801
>mfw the alzheimer's kicks in and cap just rolls with it
muh peggy
>>
>>82015894
Oh yeah, that was pretty good. The makeup on Peggy was kind of weird though
>>
>>82016039
You can just see the pain in his face when it happened
>>
File: crying.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>82015801
>Just lost an aunt to dementia one month before this movie came out
>mfw this scene
>>
>>82015801
>This was the saddest scene not in any comicbook movie, but in any movie period for at least the last decad

God... /co/ truly has the shittiest taste in movies.
>>
>>82017376
or maybe you have a severe case of autism lad
>>
>>82017376
That's why there's /tv/ - Oh fuck
>>
File: large (1).jpg (48 KB, 486x564) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
48 KB, 486x564
>>82017094
Man we almost had this, he auditioned for Cap. I'm not at all disappointed with the Cap we got but this woulda been cool too.
>>
File: quicksilver.jpg (185 KB, 1053x1134) Image search: [Google]
quicksilver.jpg
185 KB, 1053x1134
For anyone who has seen it...any news on quicksilver? is he really dead? I just want to know that
>>
File: This Pleb Serious.jpg (223 KB, 875x1183) Image search: [Google]
This Pleb Serious.jpg
223 KB, 875x1183
>>82015801
>This was the saddest scene not in any comicbook movie, but in any movie period for at least the last decade.
Either bait or someone who only watches capeshit.

I fucking love this movie, but don't be a retard.
>>
>>82017981
I'm really happy that Marvel has been finding such great actors for their roles, but at the same time, it's also bad. You look at Cap, Iron Man, Thor, and hell, even Wolverine, and you have to think "who is going to play these guys next?" Batfleck and Cavil are such forgettable faces and they've added nothing to the characters. ScarJo and Renner could easily be replaced. Who would take Evans' spot though? Downey? There's nobody. They're perfect for their roles. When they leave, the new actors just won't be able to fill their shoes.
>>
>>82017376
Yeah, they don't even remember Pa Kent's death. Plebs.
>>
>>82016078

Not make up, CGI.

I thought it was pretty fine for the most part, bit weird on the mouth on some scenes, but nothing dealbreaking.
>>
>>82018279
Only RDJ is perfectly cast as iron man because the roll was written for him.

The rest are instantly replaceable . Though I doubt they will...there isn't much to these characters really. Only batman/Spider-Man have the James Bond quality stories/villains where it's easier to replace the actors
>>
File: 1461010452476.jpg (287 KB, 1000x1012) Image search: [Google]
1461010452476.jpg
287 KB, 1000x1012
So god damn delusional.
>>
>>82018279
Uh huh...
>>
>>82018566
Are you daft?
>>
File: 06949.jpg (38 KB, 642x641) Image search: [Google]
06949.jpg
38 KB, 642x641
>>82018038
Not really but this quote was interesting from the Doctor Strange trailer.
>"there are other ways to save lives...so much you don't know"
We get a shot of alternate New York realities.

mfw Russos or Derrickson spit on Whedon's AoU.
>>
>>82018566
You don't know what you're talking about. RDJ ad-libbed most of his lines in the first two Iron Man movies and everyone fell in love with it on their own.
>>
>>82018279
You're absolutely right about how perfect the casting for most of the main heroes has been, which is why they won't recast them.

They'll pass the superhero identities onto new characters, like in comics. Bucky had a 9 picture deal made after TFA, so he's still got 7 left after Civil War. If he's in both parts of Infinity War and for some reason in Black Panther AND Stranger (I really doubt either) then that's still enough movies left for him to be Captain America for a while.
>>
>>82017676
How can you believe that escene is one of the best in the last decade?

It's ok, there's nothing wrong with that. But neither of them are that good at acting and the escene is pretty standard. Winter soldier is a good movie. But is not a great one.
>>
>>82018566
The Thor guy is easily replaceable yeah....but Evans? Come on man
>>
File: IMG_8503.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8503.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>82015801
>but in any movie period for at least the last decade
S-seriously?
>>
>>82018211
>>82018691
I actually agree with you but it IS a pretty unique sadness. Cap is basically trapped in the future and has to see the love of his life deteriorate before his eyes. A love they never got to share. She didn't get to die a hero. She's not even Peggy anymore.
>>
>>82018566

Evans fucking inhabits Captain America. And of course RDJ and Sam Jackson practically had their roles tailored for (or retroactively fitted to) them. The rest are mostly solid, but yeah, I don't know what they'll do without Evans.
>>
>>82020377
>She didn't get to die a hero.
Being killed by a villain doesn't make you a hero. She died beside someone she loved. She was happy. Stop trying to make her life more tragic than it was.
>>
>>82021427
You're a virgin retard that's complaining about comics on an online imageboard made for anime.
>>
>>82021475
Mate, all he said was being killed by a villain doesn't make you a hero and that Peggy had a fine life. He's completely right in the first regard as well. A supervillain could kill you tomorrow and you'd still be the fat loser that never did anything with his life. What makes you a hero is standing up against that villain, fighting for what you believe in, and making the sacrifice when it counts.
>>
>>82021980
Me and ol' Rooney go way back. It's an inside joke. We've been good pals since yesterday.
>>
Honestly, Star Lord's mom dying hit me harder than this scene, but this one is still VERY good.
>>
>>82018566

WS and now Civil War made Evans unreplaceable.

Thor can go fuck himself tho
>>
>>82022289
Cancer Mom and Grandma Girlfriend were heartbreaking, sure, but I found both to be more uncomfortable than touching per se..
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.