[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people would be killed if Frank Castle got Xavier's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: the-punisher.jpg (37 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
the-punisher.jpg
37 KB, 350x350
How many people would be killed if Frank Castle got Xavier's telepathic abilities?

He'd be able to determine whether someone deserves to be punished based on their thoughts alone.
>>
>>82013597
So he's a good guy project insight
>>
What is Frank's criteria for punishment, anyway?
>>
>>82013597
Bout tree fiddy
>>
Honestly not that much more than he normally kills.
Determining guilt has never been his problem, he's pretty good at that already. It's just that there's just not enough time in the day for all the people that need killing.
>>
>literal thought crimes
>>
>>82013638
Talking out of turn? That's a punishin'. Lookin' out the window? That's a punishin'. Staring at my white gloves? That's a punishin'. Frankin' Frank's frank? Oh, you better believe that's a punishin'.
>>
>>82013638
It appears to be a sliding scale, generally anything that's a life or death penalty in the US, with modifiers up or down for mob, children, and war zones.

He franks the most deserving people he can find.
>>
>>82013638
Yeah, I've always wondered this. Murder obviously, and child molestation, but there's a lot of grey area for crime. Like he'd take out a drug lord and their goons, because the drug trafficking usually comes bundled with other crimes like murder, but would he give a shit about college students selling weed they grew themselves?
>>
>>82013597
If Punisher had Xavier's abilities he could wreck criminals shit much more. Like mind controlling some criminal he can't get to's underling and killing him.
>>
>>82014128
>college students selling weed they grew themselves?
I'm sure he's killing people hardcore drug dealers selling hard drugs like heroine and cocaine. I'm sure he wouldn't give a shit unless they were selling it to children.
>>
>>82013841

Punisher 2099 eventually started punishing those.
>>
>>82013597
i think he would have a slip of guilt and accidentally kills himself
>>
>>82013597
Probably less actually, due to actually feeling the fear he puts into street-level crooks.
>>
>>82022176
>>82019573
Why would you think that being able to tangibly sense someone's fear would make Frank any more reluctant to kill criminals?

He fucking knows they're afraid of them! He really, reeeeally likes it that way
>>
>>82022274
What about those who beg for their lives siting their family? Frank often just kills them then check to see if it's true. With mind-reading he could know and potentially spare the low-level shumks.
>>
>>82013597
Its called Hitman.
>>
>>82022338
All he would need to do is peer into the mind of someone who has been a victim of shitty crime and he'd feel 110% justified again
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.