[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is Superior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: sfjsvljzn;fv;aofgzsfbjn.jpg (268 KB, 669x667) Image search: [Google]
sfjsvljzn;fv;aofgzsfbjn.jpg
268 KB, 669x667
Alright, /co/, time to put an end to this debate once and for all.

Let us answer the question definitively and concisely, with no more room for argument.

Which is it?

Eye Lasers or Hand Lasers?

GO!
>>
>>82012148
Omega beam's pretty cool since it does all that zig zag shit.
>>
Thanos would probably be pretty interested in the Anti-Life equation. Him and Darkseid would probably get along pretty well.
>>
>>82012148
Eye lasers are the best. It gives you this cool "The deathstare I'm giving you because I hate you so much is actually going to kill you" look that really can't be beat.
>>
>>82012297
The Anti life equation has nothing to do with death, thought. It has to do with the absence of free thought. If Darkseid obtained the anti life equation Death and all the other concepts in the universe would probably be replaced by Darkseid.
>>
>>82012397
So you're saying Thanos would lust after Darkseid at that point?
>>
>>82012148
Eye lasers only for the fact that you can look at what you want killed rather then have to lift your arm and point at it.
It's why Darkseid looks hype as fuck shooting at people with his hands behind his back.
>>
>>82012148
I like thanos more...but darkseids omega beams are cooler than thanos hand blasts.

cos theyre all bendy and shit.
>>
File: 1438652949156.jpg (473 KB, 825x1250) Image search: [Google]
1438652949156.jpg
473 KB, 825x1250
>>82012148
Eye lasers.

With a villain like Darkseid, it means he doesn't have to move to end you. Guy can have his arms folded behind his back, then he just zaps somebody and ruins their day.

Hero like Superman? Eyes light up, he's about to unleash the most dangerous thing in his arsenal and whoever's on the ass end of that probably deserved it.

Hand lasers are just a sad substitute for something cooler you could be doing with your hands, like punching.

Eye lasers? Hands are free. You could be punching. You could be holding the dude down so your eye lasering is extra-precise.
>>
File: Get Rekt Phyla.jpg (237 KB, 960x740) Image search: [Google]
Get Rekt Phyla.jpg
237 KB, 960x740
Thanos has eye lasers too
>>
>>82012553
I'm already shipping it.
>>
>>82012148
>This is it. Fight Night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the multiverse.
>The Mad Titan vs the New God of Apokolips
>Death vs Anti-Life
>Cosmic vs Omega
>>
>>82012553
What, no! That'd mean he'd have killed Thanos' waifu. Shit would go down.
>>
>>82015052
But Thanos loves Death and if the concept of Death could die wouldn't he love someone who could that to the thing he lusts/worships?
>>
>>82012148
Eye lasers are objectively the better format since they're the most accurate thing anyone can aim. Also you can literally kill a man with a glance.
Typically though, being a bigger surface area, hand blasts can release more energy at once, so it becomes an accuracy vs power thing.
But if they're both equal power, the eyes have it.
>>
>>82013224
10/10. Eye lasers have everything.
>>
>>82015215
The sentient manifestation of the concept of death, specifically the female one from his universe, was his highschool crush and he's been chasing her ever since.
>>
File: fun police.png (198 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
fun police.png
198 KB, 900x300
Nothing cements you as a badass quite like eyebeams.
>>
If Thanos ended up in DC he'd lose his fucking mind over Endless Death who would actually take him to the sunless lands out of pity unlike mega tease Marvel Death.
>>
Mouth, nose or ear lasers IMO.

Anus lasers.
>>
>>82015547
Then explain why Cyclops is shit.
>>
>>82012397
Then it's decided, Thanps would win.

In a positive universe good always wins, against two evils you just have to search for the good. Let's figure out what the ambitions of both are. Darksied obviously wants to rule everything with a tyrannical hand. Thanks wants Death to love him. Put the two together and Thanos would be fighting Darksied for love, and love always wins!!!
>>
To be honest I'm sick of most "hand blasts" of energy. It's sorta meaningless non-damage at this point.
>>
>>82013224
But with hand lasers, you can hold down a guy and pew-pew him with the same hand, therefore allowing you to not only keep your head on the swivel, but to pew-pew/punch/stab somebody with your other hand.
>>
>>82012148
Finger
>>
>>82019532
But he isn't.

Read something besides Bendis.
>>
>>82019661
yeah, it's about as meaningless as punching someone
>>
>>82017186
Death of the Endless is in 616. She was at Rick and Marlo's wedding, and called Thanos a creep.
>>
>>
>>82020245
Isn't marlo a canon whore and cheat on and then leave rick for moondragon?
>>
>>82020203
Recommend anything with a Cyclops that isn't shit.
>>
>>82020282
She's not a whore. If you're referring to the movie the Avengers watched during Rick's bachelor party (if you didn't know it, Rick saw his wife get naked on screen while sitting next to the Hulk, Captain America, and more), it was before she ever met Rick and she dumped the guy later.

As for the moondragon thing, she left Moondragon for Rick later on at the end of the next volume, just around the time Moondragon decided to get in Pyhla's pants.
>>
>tfw you learn that it's actually pronounced dark side and not dark seed

dark seed sounds way more awesome

and when he finally shows up in the films it's going to sound so silly to have an alien named darkside

I mean at least thanos sounds like an alien name
>>
>>82020563
No, she was a factual whore who fucked on camera for money and a stripper when he met her.

And she cheated on and left rick for moondragon well before moondragon decided to fuck phyla or phyla was even around as a matter of fact.

Which just goes to show, you can't make a ho into a housewife.
>>
>>82020247

Anybody have the page where Darkseid throws away the Infinity Gauntlet because it's useless outside the Marvel universe and he doesn't want to leave the couch to conquer some backwater universe he's never even heard of?
>>
I mean.. Thanos is probably the more powerful physical entity.. But Darkseid is an idea. At the end of their respective goals Thanos is in Death's embrace while Darkseid has supplanted every other concept on a multiversal scale. At first glance the two may seem alike, but they're very different.
>>
>>82019622
This makes bizarre sense.
>>
>>82020659
might pronounce it darksa'id
>>
Realistically they'd find ways to lose to each other in the most convoluted and long winded way possible.

Like falling down stairs into the arms of a couple of cops that take them to jail.
>>
>>82012148
The better option...

Chest Lasers
>>
File: 105100.jpg (247 KB, 758x689) Image search: [Google]
105100.jpg
247 KB, 758x689
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 480x3388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 480x3388
>No one has posted this yet
>>
>>82015215
Cancerverse got rid of death and that sent Thanos into a rage where he became the stand in for death. I think it was marvell which killed her
>>
>>82019377
>Anus lasers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_kJPsOuiF-I
>>
>>82012148
Eye lazers are more practical but overdone, hand lazers look cooler too imo.
So hand lazers.
>>
The superior form of laser projection is not just eyes, but eyes and mouth.
Now shit just got real.
When it's eyes, it seems controlled.
But get the mouth involved?
Then you're dealing with shit beyond anyone's control

I can't think of a specific example, but you know what I'm talking about
>>
>>82013224
>With a villain like Darkseid, it means he doesn't have to move to end you. Guy can have his arms folded behind his back, then he just zaps somebody and ruins their day.
Sounds too "pssh, nothing personel" for me.

>punching is cooler than shooting lazers out of your hands
lol
>>
>>82023326
THIS

also wrist lasers
>>
>>82019661
I'm sick of eye lazers because it's very obvious that they can't think of any other superpowers to put on that bodypart.
You want a superpowerful guy? Well let's make him a flying brick because that's the basis. Superspeed? Superspeed. Err... what's left... OH I KNOW, EYE LAZERS! GENIUS!
>>
>>82020659
They're gonna go with "The Dark Side".
Which is 90% accurate and doesn't sound too lame
>>
>>82019532
Cause he doesn't have beams. He has concussive blasts which are far inferior.
>>
>>82026664
>Sounds too "pssh, nothing personel" for me.
More than "I LOVE DEATH I WILL KILL ALL THE PUNY MORTALS KEKEKEKE"?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.