[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hack Snyder: "GET IT? Halberd rhymes with bird!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: ciewm1ieabgec0jvc0pi.jpg (173 KB, 1280x816) Image search: [Google]
ciewm1ieabgec0jvc0pi.jpg
173 KB, 1280x816
Hack Snyder: "GET IT? Halberd rhymes with bird!"
>>
>>82002309

A reminder that Zack Snyder said BvS wouldn't have kryptonite in it, so everything out of his mouth about joker and robin is suspect.
>>
>>82002309
That thing looks super fucking deadly.
>>
>>82002382
He just said there wouldn't be any kryptonite asteroids
>>
>>82002411
Dick probably spec in dual-wielding axes.
>>
>>82002441

You're an idiot.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/rumored-meteor-batmansuperman-man-steel-2-kryptonite-doomsday-metallo-or-brainiac

>“I’ll be honest with you, there’s no Kryptonite in the movie,” says director Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen) Those glowing green space rocks – Superman’s only crippling weakness – have turned up so often as a plot point in movies, the only fresh option was not to use it. Anyway, if you want to make an audience relate to a character, a galactic allergy isn’t the way to do it.
>>
>>82002309
I hope we get more about Robin in SS.
>>
File: tha fuck oh ok.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tha fuck oh ok.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>82002309
>NO KILLING
>>
>>82002446
And Barbara probably has the wheelchair from STEEL starring Shaquille O'Neal...
>>
>>82002488
Please point where he is wrong?
You shpuld related to superman for others things, not a weakness. Kryptonite should be something we see once or twice max.
>>
>>82002765
His point was that Snyder said no kryptonite you massive retard.
>>
>>82002765

The argument was that Zakck said there'd be no kryptonite.

He lied, there was.

That's it, I don't care about the rest of his mouth dribbles, the point is directors will purposely lie about story details.

Follow the fucking conversation.
>>
>>82002765
Christ, how are you so bad with context? Read the fucking reply chain anon. The point of the quote is him saying there's no Kryptonite in the film, despite it showing up in spades.
>>
>>82002818
>>82002885
>>82003019
He's baiting you faggots.
>>
>>82003329
>get ass-blasted so hard you have to false flag about it
Feel free to stop posting.
>>
Possibly giving Batman and Robin swords and stuff is to Wonder Woman and Aquaman seem less odd.
>>
File: BASED SNYDER.jpg (69 KB, 350x528) Image search: [Google]
BASED SNYDER.jpg
69 KB, 350x528
>>82002309
>>
>>82002488
That was from around 2014. It seems like it was before reshoots were done.
>>
>>82002488
>They have a pre made script thats constantly changing
>There is not kryptonite
>Later someone wants to introduce kryptonite
>No, we cant! Its too late now! I gave an interview last year saying we werent doing it!
>>
>>82004234
>>82004028
You realize his original point >>82002382
Was that we shouldn't trust the interview quotes because the script had clearly changed?
What he said and what you're both trying to argue are literally the same thing.
>>
>>82003875
Considering how much of a Millerfag Hack is, this is probably what he was going for...
>>
>>82002818
>>82002885

There was no Kryptonite in MoS. Now there is.
>>
>>82002488
>the movie would have been even better if Zack Snyder was given more leverage

Who would have thought it?
>>
File: inside-watchmen-3.jpg (45 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
inside-watchmen-3.jpg
45 KB, 400x300
reminder that even in watchmen he apparently spent more time overseeing the easter eggs around the set they built than making sure the script was tight
>>
>>82007688
Makes sense considering he's always been more about the visuals
>>
I just came from a Whedon thread. I guess some people here are still pissed that the MCU is dead after AoU?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.