[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catdog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Catdogeating.jpg (16 KB, 219x234) Image search: [Google]
Catdogeating.jpg
16 KB, 219x234
Is Catdog any good?
>>
>>82001484
No.

Not awful, but not worth watching.
>>
I didn't mind it when it aired, I was always surprised to see how often people here would say it was utter shit.

That said I barely remember any of it now...
>>
loved it as a kid, probably wouldnt hold up today

however the theme song will always be among the greatest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrXxJItH1wk
>>
Cat is smart and miserable
Dog is dumb and happy

Wow, what great original characters.
>>
>>82001733
The only thing I remember is how much I hated everyone except CatDog, especially Rancid, they were such cunts to them.
>>
>>82004336
Was it ever explained why everyone hated catdog?

Atleast with EEnE you understand why no one likes the Eds.
>>
>>82004403
Dog usually ran around accidentally breaking things and causing shit. Cat was pretentious sometimes and also caused some fuck ups.

I just watched the parent movie last night, kinda disappointed they went the "we adopted you but we raised you so we're your parents" route instead of showing their real parents, we never figured out where they came from, really.
>>
>>82005025
this pissed me off on premiere night
>>
>>82005025
now that was some bullshit
>>
>>82001484
For me it's kinda nostalgic, and sometimes it was funny, but the humor revolved around fucking up Catdog, which got old.

Whicha was the name of the little jewish gjuy who lived with Catdog. I thought he was funny even thogh he was a jerk.
>>
>>82006687
Winslow
>>
a lot of people say this show was shit because the characters were "too mean-spirited" and the show was too depressing, but what do you expect? the protagonists are a conjoined dog and cat. can you imagine how fucking awful their lives are?
>>
>>82001733
Catdog is one of those cartoons where you might find it funny because of the slapstick and all as a kid, but when you watch it when you're older you get kind of bothered by how hard the main duo gets shat on by everyone.

>>82004403

Cat was kinda stuck up and Dog was a dumbass. They occasionally caused fuck ups but nothing to really get everyone to hate them.

Winslow was an asshole just because. Same with the greasers. They hate cats but never really beat up any other ones besides Cat.

I only ended up hating Lube less than the other two greasers because of that episode where he gets the rich girl.
>>
>>82007548
>can you imagine how fucking awful their lives are?

The show showed many times that despite the fact that even though they're conjoined they're still pretty happy with their lives.
>>
>>82001484
No. Every single character was insufferable.
>>
File: tumblr_m2p85kFBve1ru6lvjo3_400.gif (745 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2p85kFBve1ru6lvjo3_400.gif
745 KB, 400x300
Had a great muscle growth episode.

I maintain it could've been better if they'd gone the King-Size Canary route.
>>
>>82009168
Good weight gain epsiode too. Been around since shadowlord inc. transformation site.
>>
File: 77bzg8lw.jpg (254 KB, 508x760) Image search: [Google]
77bzg8lw.jpg
254 KB, 508x760
>>82009168
You mean back and forth until it goes full nonsense?
>>
>>82009699
Exactly. Cat and Dog just keep devouring all the Choco Muscle they can find and outgrowing each other like crazy. It'd be great.
>>
>>82009168
>normal small face on a buff body
it pisses me
>>
is catdog one character or two?
>>
>>82014062
Two heads on one body would be one character. They're more like conjoined twins.
>>
Didn't hold up very well.
>>
>>82004403
It was never outright stated but somewhat implied that people shat on them because they were conjoined twins.

Or at least that's the impression I got...
>>
>>82008390
Cat was great. Dog wasn't too bad either.
>>
File: NHEHEHEHE.png (302 KB, 1266x876) Image search: [Google]
NHEHEHEHE.png
302 KB, 1266x876
>>82006611
triple dubs shows truth in how bullshit that movie was
>>
>>82014062
Two.
People refer to both ends of them as separate "people" throughout the show, and only refer to them both as "catdog"

Cat and Dog are referred to seperate on a constant basis whenever someone only talks about one of them

Nickelodeon's webpage used to have them with separate pages too, just a cut off line in the middle with their respective parts being their image.
>>
does it hold up like rocko?
>>
File: 1453663075099.gif (993 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
1453663075099.gif
993 KB, 500x310
>watched it as a kid
>wanted to punch that fucking rabbit so hard
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.