[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I hear DC is going to pull a Thor and depower Clark and give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
So I hear DC is going to pull a Thor and depower Clark and give his abilities to Lois. You know they are going to do the bit where she rescues Clark and you know feminist will demand that she is a super competent hero that don't need no man; but won't this basically mean that there is nothing special about Clark other than his abilities? If he becomes a prop without his power while Lois becomes a tumblr icon, how will Clark compare to someone like Batman? If Batman lost his gear and money it would still be a Batman story. In Batman's absence he is still portrayed as doing shit and they make a point to show his replacements struggling or flat out failing.
>>
Lois is becoming Superwoman, but Clark is still going to be Superman.

Get new sources.
>>
>>81998211
Pre-Flashpoint Clark is still going to be Superman. We don't have a clear idea what's going to happen to New 52 Clark since they don't want to spoil The Final Days of Superman.
>>
>>81998192
Who Lois? There are 3 Lois running in Earth 0
>>
>>81998248
>Pre-Flashpoint Clark is still going to be Superman. We don't have a clear idea what's going to happen to New 52 Clark
What the actual fuck mang.

Have they learnt nothing at all. Are they going to wipe the slate clean anytime soon.
>>
>>81998248
This is hella stupid. Destroying Superman just to appeal to nostalgia fags from pre-flashpoint is pretty much just throwing in the towel and not making any effort.
>>
>>81998317
Rebirth is going to bring back the heart and the legacies of the DC universe.
>>
>>81998192
>how will Clark compare to someone like Batman?

He can still help with journalism powers.
>>
>>81998284
>3 Lois running in Earth 0
3?

Unless you mean superwoman
>>
>>81998334
We'll see how hard are they pandering to nostalgiafags when we is "classic" Wally returning or not.
>>
>>81998372
Yep, Earth 3 Superwoman is Lois Lane much like Grant Morrison's version.
>>
>>81998356
Superman is suppose to be the best of the best. becoming a male Lois doesn't cut it.
>>
>>81998404
Good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.