[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LUTHORBERG'S ONLY DECENT SCENE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Lex Luthor.jpg (83 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Lex Luthor.jpg
83 KB, 620x465
>Boy, do we have problems up here! The problem of evil in the world. The problem of absolute virtue. The problem about you above everything else. You above all. 'Cause that's what God is: Horus, Apollo, Jehova, Kal-El, Clark Joseph Kent. See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Joe. 'Cause God is tribal, God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fists and abominations. I figured out way back. If God is all-powerful, he cannot be all-good. And if he's all-good, then he cannot be all-powerful, and neither can you be. They need to see the fraud you are. With their own eyes. The blood on your hands...

>And tonight, they will. Yes, because you, my friend, have a date. Across the bay. The ripe fruit is hate. Two years growing, but it did not take much to push him over, actually. Little red notes, big bang, "YOU LET YOUR FAMILY DIE!" And now, you will fly to him, and you'll battle him... to the death. Black and blue. Fight night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God vs. Man. Day vs. Night. Son of Krypton vs. Bat of Gotham.

>Yes, I do. I think you'll fight, fight, fight for that special lady in your life. Close, but I am not talking about Lois. No, every boy's special lady is his mother. Martha. Martha, Martha, Martha. Well, the mother of a flying demon must be a witch. The punishment for witches, what is that? That's right, death by fire. I don't know where she is! I would not let them tell me! Now, if you kill me, Martha dies. If you fly away, Martha also dies. But if you kill the bat, Martha lives. And now God bends to my will. The cameras are waving at your ship for the world to see the holes in the holy! Yes, the almighty comes clean about how dirty he is when it counts. To save Martha, bring me the head of the bat. Mother of God, would you look at the time!? When you came here, you had an hour!... Now it's less.
>>
>>81995849
Its a shame about his delivery though.

Read it in Clancy Brown's voice and it becomes 10x better
>>
>>81995849

>Martha. Martha, Martha, Martha

*grabs you by the throat* WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME??!?!
>>
This isn't really his best scene is it?
Because this sounds terrible.
>>
The dialogue isn't bad. I even liked the granny's peach tea joke that was setup from an earlier scene.
>>
>>81995849
The only scene of his I liked was
>The Kryptonian Council has forbidden the creation of such an abomination.
>And where is the council?
>...Destroyed, sir.
>Proceed.
>>
File: Hungry_pumkin2.png (31 KB, 383x331) Image search: [Google]
Hungry_pumkin2.png
31 KB, 383x331
>>81995849
>Two years growing, but it did not take much to push him over, actually. Little red notes, big bang, "YOU LET YOUR FAMILY DIE!"
>Baman was able to be manipulated by
Lex for two years without figuring out he was being played.
What the fuck is this movie even?
>>
He was just awful. I hope he gets a Razzie for that performance.
>>
>>81995849
this was fucking retarded, though

Neck Snap Man could have reacted by starting to break his bones and tear off his limbs. We certainly haven't seen anything to indicate he wouldn't, and Lex seems predisposed to think he's evil, so why would Luthor expect him to not begin literally tearing him limb from limb to get his information?

>b-but Luthor didn't know where they took Martha Kent!

no, but I bet he had KGBeast's cell phone number.
>>
File: CgL9s58UMAA2KsT[1].jpg (72 KB, 600x890) Image search: [Google]
CgL9s58UMAA2KsT[1].jpg
72 KB, 600x890
It could have been worse.
>>
>>81995849
He was bad. He played like he wants to be the next Joker but he has no talent for that. Arm waving isn't acting.
>>
>>81996117
He had the number and he tried to call him when it was too late. It was also that supes didn't save his mother but trusted Batman because reasons.
>>
>>81996147
See, when I started reading this, I thought it was the post-batmobile crash conversation where it'd actually be pretty good if Supes just repeated his ultimatum and flew off. Then I got to the last lines and realized how right you were.
>>
to me lex' god bullshit sort of reminded me of the way he acts in the comics - he acts like he has some sort of higher moral ground (I could've saved the world if it weren't for you!), but in reality it all just comes down to lex not being the best in comparison to superman
>>
>>81996007
It's a false premise. Luthor had no decent scenes. In fact, aside from Bruce Wayne in Metropolis during the events of MoS, there were no decent scenes in the whole movie.
>>
>>81996007
nah all his scenes are great
>>
you know what fuck all of you, he was great as luthor, its like none of you ever read any silver or bronze age superman you fucking plebs

ask yourself this, could you see this luthor stealing 40 cakes? Because I can, and thats terrible.
>>
File: What's up you meme loving fuck.jpg (50 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
What's up you meme loving fuck.jpg
50 KB, 640x416
>>81996117
>Snaps one blokes neck, under duress to prevent someone who was getting steadily more powerful from A, beating him and B, wiping out Metropolis/the world. Obviously shown in the film to be a hard decision for him
>Hurr he'd tear off his limbs, break his bones

Nah senpai. I'm not a fan of Man of Steel, or him killing Zod, but movie Supes is hardly a fucking psychopath.

Calm it with your psycho man of murder meme there mate
>>
>>81996147
Oh my god, this is literally NO U the argument
>>
>>81996147
Is this real? The fuck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.